New study finds 50% of people have below average intelligence
(5 posts) (4 voices)
Isn't it 49% below and 49% above? 1% are average which leaves 99% of us wondering who the other 1% are.
Dear Mr RS, no, it cocking well isn't.
I only didn't give him a mark 'cos I thought he was wrong. What's your excuse?
Well, I enjoy a joke as much as the next guy, but statistics are a serious matter!
This is only true if the distribution of intelligence is understood to be symmetrical about the mean, and you should've pointed that out!
You must log in to post.