How Soon is Plough
The Wurzels release charity single in aid of Somerset farmers...
(7 posts) (5 voices)
- The Environment Agency Won't Listen
- Somerset Here We Come
- I Won't Share Sandbags
- Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get a Dehumidifier
- A Rush and a Pump and the Land that We Stand On is Ours
- That Flood isn't Funny Any More
- There is a Tide that Never Goes Out
- Rubber Ring
Truer than you know. The memory of their version of the Kaizer Chiefs' Ruby ("Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby Oo-arr Oo-arr Oo-arrr...") will haunt me forever.
And while I'm on:
- Reel Around the Flood Plain
- This Farming Plan
- Pretty Falls Make Waves
- Stretch Out and Wait (For Compensation)
- The Boy with The Thornbush in His Drive
- Eric Pickles' Big Mouth Strikes Again
- Mother Nature Calling
If we are going to get Eric Pickles involved I could stray into Morrissey singles ...but maybe we should make it a Smiths-only rule.
clicky: <dancing with a daffodil up my bum>
You must log in to post.