A.A. Arkwright: Last series, whatever the outcome.
Ronseal: Are you going to write that one or am I?
Ten things you never knew about the French Revolution:
1) 14 July is the national holiday in France not because of the storming of the Bastille but because of the Festival of the Federation on 14 July 1790.
2) Two men were pulled out from under the scaffolding at the Festival of the Federation and executed as spies. Later it was realised they were probably just peeping toms.
3) Marie Antoinette never said 'Let them eat cake'. It was a slur on some heartless aristo from many years ago, recycled.
4) The original revolutionary colour was green until the House of Orleans, which aslo had green as its colour, tried to muscle in to place itself on the throne.
5) The original version of the modern American threat to rip off someone's head and shit down their neck was coined by Danton.
6) Thomas Paine was in prison awaiting execution when Robespierre was toppled, thanks to which he survived the revolution to start a hotel in Norfolk.
9) Will 6 do?
10) That's it.