New Fire Brigade non-emergency moneysaving service
When should I call 202?
When you have a fairly small fire that hasn't killed anyone or caused you too much trouble so far. For example:
- If coal has fallen onto the hearth rug and your husband is having difficulty putting the flames out.
- Your chip pan is on fire and less than half of the kitchen blind is currently in flames.
- Any of your friends or family have spontaneously combusted.
- A kitten is stuck in a very small shrub or bonsai.
- You, or somebody you know is an arsonist.
(based on this)