In an interview on Radio 4’s today programme Sally Hornby the Green Parties Communication Director denied that a new document out lining their manifesto for the upcoming local election was designed to target disaffected BNP voters in marginal wards.
The contentious eight points which are alleged to pander to extremist tendencies are:
1. The Planting of trees to carbon offset the forced repatriation of Non UK national.
2. Rightwing only cycle lanes
3. A tax break for people using ethically sources Fair trade St. Georges flags & Doc Martins
4. Recycled chip oil Molotov cocktails
5. Couscous to be renamed Boudica Salad
6. Millwall to receive world heritage status
7. Tattoos to receive arts council funding.
8. Pit Bulls to receive anger management counselling
Jocasta Smythe who is standing in Burnley for the Green Party refuted accusations that her party was chasing extremists votes, told reporters “It just proves that the Green Party policies are inclusive and designed to appeal to the whole spectrum of society, I mean one thing often overlooked is actually how eco friendly Skinheads really are, have you ever noticed how they eschew cars and even public transport, instead they always walk together down the public high street to their rally’s, surely that’s an example to us all about saving the planet”