They have now been told by the Curia that chemicals will be used to colour the smoke in future and if they haven't elected an Italian Pope (Scola) by Friday, funding for the show "I'm a Cardinal, get me out of here" may be withdrawn by the current soft drinks giant sponsors. The Holy Spirit, known to the Curia as Big Brother, is believed to be taking an interest in the programme. Insiders in the entertainments industry believe that audience figures for a televised show run annually, could generate huge profits from advertising alone. Once the conclave is down to 5 declared finalists, online betting to a Curia franchised betting company will be allowed. This will be conducted similarly to Tote betting except the Vatican bank will receive 90% of the take. The remaining 10% will be distributed to the winners, subject to tax.
First Black Smoke Seen As Cardinals Cremate African Candidate.
(1 post) (1 voice)
You must log in to post.