Former Daily Mirror editor, Piers Morgan has admitted that he struggles to use his answering machine, let alone knowing how to hack into anyone else's phone. "I didn't know it was even possible.", he explained via videolink (or "magic mirror" as Morgan described it).
Piers Morgan too thick to hack phones
(3 posts) (3 voices)
I think he must be innocent. No-one could make up all those excuses:
1) I don't remember
2) It was someone else
3) I can't reveal my sources
4) I didn't break the law
5) Is that illegal ?
6) I'll answer a different question
7) I may have had permission to break the law
8) It was widespread but I didn't know about it
9) It was a long time ago
10) You can't expect me to remember what happened on that day
My favourite was:
'people may find some of the techniques used in getting a story unedifying, but that doesn't make it illegal'
There are lots of things that aren't illegal, but that normal human people wouldn't do, you fucking parasite.
You must log in to post.