It looks like the IMF chief’s visit to America is going to be a long one because these are the best alibis that his lawyers could come up with:
1. Was auditioning housekeepers for his friend Arnold Schwarzenegger.
2. Goes crazy when he hears the word “bedspread.”
3. Is internationally licensed to evaluate personal assets.
4. His English/French dictionary botched the definition of “room service.”
5. Heard that Rikers Island has the best French Toast.
6. No time for sex crimes; too busy with fraud.