I've been looking at my tea leaves (a good trick when I only drink coffee) and have 'seen' the following happening this year:
- The England football team will win a match but not play very well, leading a number of newspapers to write disparaging comments about them
- A scandal will occur which the press will refer to as something 'gate'
- A footballer may be found to have been unfaithful to his wife or girlfiend - perhaps more than one footballer
- The Labour party will not agree with a number of Government policies, and may even voice some of their concerns in public
- Some newsreaders will do something we wouldn't expect them to do such as performing a dance routine on Children in Need / Comic Relief (whichever is on this year)
- Some extreme weather will be experienced somewhere in the world that could well be blamed on climate change
- Eastenders and Coronation Street will both feature plots involving adultery and at least one wedding will not go smoothly and according to plan