Actually, that gives me a chance to follow up an idea or two. Seem to recall someone suggesting some spoof magazine covers for the left alert area. It should be possible between us to come up with suggestions for a fortnightly or monthly magazine.
Currently thinking of a magazine for railway workers with working title of 'Whistleblower', with picture of platform chappie blowing a whistle(!) OK it needs work.
Articles heralded on the front cover could include:
- Passengers: Who needs them?
- Your All Time Top 10 Excuses
- 1,000 people on a single carriage! Our proud world record.
Price would be £2.50 but it goes up to £7.25 if purchased during peak time.
Prompted by that recent weird exchange (Jeni inadvertently involved!) how about a women's periodical that is issued every 28 days?
Advert for the new fragrance "Wayne"?
- Brings out the ASBO in your man.
- Achieve an instant pay rise. Remember there's no gain without Wayne.
- Includes money off voucher redeemable in the Manchester red light district.
Over to you ....