- The only format achievable by today's ADHD comedians is micro-sketch, pun-a-thon or panel show.
- Members of the BBC Kent News team have had to step in to write "My Family" since series six.
- Last Of The Summer Wine has been re-classified as "Comedy".
- 75% of British comedians passed random drug tests this year - the lowest rate since World War II.
- Twitterohol has reached $90 per barrel.
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2010 was comprised largely of live tweeting, and tweet revue shows.
- Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps may have to be commissioned given the ongoing lack of comedy writing talent.