Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Hague's head off-putting claim voters 0
simonjmr 4 years

"and dont get me start about Cameron's sincerity,"...

Intelligent design obviously not at work when Large Hadron Collider created 0
simonjmr 4 years
Facebook Farmville blamed for rise of shot guns, 4X4's and wax jackets in London 0
simonjmr 4 years

"Your everyday Joe Public is startin to believe he is a real farmer and try and claim EC subsidies as a result of playing Farmville" said a Rural Affairs spokesman...

Pinera takes over what's left of Chile. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Mandy insists cabinet insure dangerous PM. 0
Lord Lucan 4 years

Following the furore over dog insurance in the quite extraordinary belief that it will lead to a safer society, The Spin Master General, Peter Mandyson, announced this morning that "in a veiled...

NAP accuses Newsbiscuit of "lazy stereotyping" 0
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

The National Association of Paedos hit out today at the quality of many postings on the popular spoof news site, Newsbiscuit., We're as fondle of joke as the next person said spokesman Tom Fiddler,...

Dalai Lama Farmer creates diplomatic rift between UK and China 1
Ludicity 4 years

'The Chinese have absolutely nothing to fear from my lamas,' insisted Surrey farmer, Chester Rivet, 'They are all very peaceful and I deliberately keep them ignorant of international politics to...

Member of popular "Boy Band" confesses to multiple affairs. 0
4 years

A member of the much-loved Boy Band "The Catholic Church" has been forced to reveal details of his private life following allegations in the Catholic Herald's lifestyle supplement "Ciao!". Cardinal...

Inner city gangs 'turning to trophy wives' 0
jp1885 4 years

Inner city gangs are increasingly eschewing dangerous dogs as status symbols for so-called 'trophy wives', the latest crime statistics have revealed. According to one Brixton community support...

jobcentres JOBCENTRES? 0
corky 4 years

[I cant go to no jobcentres not with my back,Ive got to stay at home and gaurd the house incase someone trys to break in and steal the kids family allowance,with 15 kids thats a lot of money.Havnt...

Three Labour MPs arrive late to court.... 1
dominic_mcg 4 years

because the taxi driver had to write out separate receipts for their expenses claims...

Tesco in bold move to restart Slave Trade. 8
4 years

In a move guaranteed to further cement their place as Britain's leading retailer of absolutely everything, Tesco have announced that they will begin selling slaves (winningly rebranded as “domestic...

Oranges 0
OldThingy 4 years

“Mom, my teacher said that the men on the programme about oranges were just taking the pith.”...

Quiet 0
OldThingy 4 years

“Mom, did the television really fry dads brain?”, “Quiet dear and eat your crisps.”...

Another celebrity apologises for getting caught in the act. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Barber's shop guilty of grooming innocent young males. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Greeks stage fresh strike 2
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

It's a tragedy, it's at Epidaurus and plenty of tickets are still available. But hurry...

Catholic Mates: Dating site or religious condoms - you decide 2
simonjmr 4 years
Man collapses after youth abuse. 0
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

The 64 year old Hattersley has not yet been identified but is assumed to be a priest...

Winter Paralympics tragedy after mobility scooter death in the bobsleigh 0
exigo 4 years
Mark Owen told to 'take that!', shortly before doubling up in agony. 0
jp1885 4 years
Hollywood Z-listers rush to contract Star Flu 0
Rizzo 4 years

Following the death of child star Corey Haim the world once again has it's eyes on Tinsel Town as minor celebrities and reality TV stars compete in a manic attempt to contract the fatal Star Flu and...

Labour wooing younger voters 1
riesler 4 years

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae25/riesler/th_gbt.jpg...

Ryanair to charge mileage 0
curry muncher 4 years

No-frills airline, Ryanair, caused a stir in the travel industry yesterday by introducing a charge for each mile flown. In a press handout, the company reported that from 1st April advertised fares...

Universe to shut down for a year to address 'design flaws' 5
Ludicity 4 years

'We apologise for any inconvenience,' said God, 'but at the end of next year the Universe will be closed to carry out essential maintenance work.' The decision follows reports that there are...

Kamikazee Palm Pilot causes severe disruption on the circle line 0
simonjmr 4 years
British car workers to enjoy bumper bonus 0
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

A spokesman for the British car industry said that, with so many unsold cars, workers could take a bumper bonus, or perhaps some wing mirrors, or a nice pair of windscreen wipers. Anything really,...

Its all a load of flollocks 1
corky 4 years

them a newsbiclits slaying im pissed all the tim,thats wi they deeleete me all the fuckin time coss they hate old people and me pooems init ay?gotta ke[p changin me name cas they reliss who I im,,...

Speed cameras to offer red-eye reduction. 1
curry muncher 4 years

There was relief today for motorists caught speeding on camera. New technology is to be introduced that will reduce the “red-eye” effect in the photographic images used as evidence by police....

Kamikaze Pilot sued Imperial Government for stress-related illness 0
Mrblacker 4 years

Hitherto undiscovered papers from the Imperial Japanese Government during the Second World War, show a kamikaze pilot successfully took legal action against his superiors after developing...