Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
F1 tracks to have slots under new "increased overtaking" regulations 0
chrissles65 4 years
Liverpool Anthem adapted for Beckham: You'll Never Walk Again 0
malgor 4 years
Petrol Stations rebranded in new HonestGov initiative 2
red 4 years

Nice. Perhaps the 'Give Way' sign should read 'Give Up'...

Network Rail seek replacement bus service for High Speed rail link. 0
virtuallywill 4 years

Network Rail has requested quotes for the replacement Bus Service for the yet to be “green-lighted” high speed rail link, If construction does go ahead it could begin as early as 2017, the...

Man's last slave dies from asking too many rhetorical questions 0
Oxbridge 4 years
John Terry to deputise for Wayne Bridge in Manchester sperm donation campaign 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Impotent men 'will all die when their hearts stop' says doctor in survey. 0
Ostsee 4 years
Winslett denies shacking up with Brangelina after dumping Mendes 0
simonjmr 4 years
Property show couple admit they can't actually afford half million pound house. 0
MADJEZ 4 years

They merely went on the show so their friends and family would think they could. After the show's experts showed them three properties 'in their price-range' it ended with the traditional line...

Lord Tebbit praises Sahil Saeed for not liking the food or speaking the language 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Middle aged bachelor & Kate Winslet / Man Utd. sperm donors 0
curry muncher 4 years

Fears of imminent story convergence...

George Osborne 'alive and well' say reports 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Manchester United fans donating sperm misunderstood the term "Sport Relief". 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Middle-aged bachelor 'in with a shot' after Kate Winslet split 2
jp1885 4 years

A 47 year-old Dudley singleton has received a 'shot in the arm' to his dreams of finding love, after it was announced that glamorous actress Kate Winslet is to split from her husband, director Sam...

BA to fly 60% of passengers. Remaining 40% to turn up three weeks later. 1
Ludicity 4 years
Bill Bailey declared World Heritage Site 3
edward hack 4 years

Wildlife enthusiasts and ornithologists across the UK have successfully called a halt to the proposed cropping of Bill Bailey’s wild, straggly beard which had been earmarked for scrubbing sometime...

Cyclone Thomas arrives in Fiji on time, says Fat Controller. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
BBC apologises for on-air orgasm gaffe 1
curry muncher 4 years

The BBC is once again embroiled in scandal following the broadcast of an overly exited commentary during the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Bahrain at the weekend. Commentator Jonathan Legard apologised...

Government Clamps Down on Illegal Gossip-Sharing 1
Dai_Happy 4 years

A new Government bill looks set to be passed that will punish anyone caught illegally sharing gossip over the Internet. The Rumour Copyright Act aims to prevent unconfirmed titbits of information,...

Runaway Prius found alive and well and living in cardboard box 0
Ludicity 4 years
Football fans "outraged" at slur 0
John Square 4 years

Sports fans are being targeted in a campaign to get more sperm donors to help couples struggling to conceive. Leaflets and posters are being sent to 30 sports clubs and venues in the pilot area of...

World's first officially genderless person still waiting for toilets 0
Ludicity 4 years
MP Kumar found dead at No. 42. 1
MADJEZ 4 years
All submarine commanders to face Advanced Diving Test 0
Ludicity 4 years
Beckham injury latest : Radio 5 Live wets itself. 0
Stan Laurel 4 years
Tabloid joy as Charlie Whelan found alive and well 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
60% of BA strike passengers to reach destination, but only 20% of their luggage. 0
Ian Searle 4 years

Just saw Duncan got there first - sorry...

Emile Heskey ‘surprised but touched’ by surge in enquiries as to his fitness 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
BA confident it will still lose 60% of luggage during strike 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
GPs to see only healthy people to reduce wait for appointments 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years