Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Researchers discover that Mogadishu was named after a cat sneezing 2
virtuallywill 4 years

Minehead after a particularly busy bogey exploration...

MOD moves to defuse situation after top army bomb squad officer resigns 0
Stan Laurel 4 years
Volcanic ash cloud still over tropical paradise, insist British holidaymakers 0
jp1885 4 years
Noel Edmonds starts cosmic mail ordering company 0
jp1885 4 years
Met Office set weather chat warning to 'Tedious' 0
jp1885 4 years
Arizona to build giant ha-ha along Mexican border 0
jp1885 4 years
God 'been away, catching up on some reading' admits Vatican 0
jp1885 4 years
Top bombs 'much more relaxed' as top bomb disposal expert resigns. More soon. 1
QorbeQ 4 years
Lady M.P. Goes Native 0
afternoonslow 4 years

Speaking last night to the BBC's Flagship Political Programme, “ Nobody's Listening Hour”, two days before Parliament has begun, one of the New Lady M.P.s* complained that the Parliamentary...

Day of mourning announced as lottery machine 'Arthur' dies 0
QorbeQ 4 years

A day of national lottery mourning has been declared in the UK to mark the death of Lotto machine 'Arthur', who collapsed and died after coming off stage following his latest appearance. The...

Sunday Mail reporter entraps News of the World Reporter 0
simonjmr 4 years

He promised me on tape that he could give me access to all the news, soap stars, politicians and sports stories for a small fee. More soon...

George Osborne admits beating Vince Cable at arm-wrestling to become Chancellor. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Cameraman acclaimed for prizewinning photograph of tip of Cameron’s left ear 0
Stan Laurel 4 years

Veteran photographer, Dave Dixon, was celebrating last night after winning the coveted ‘Election Snap’ award for the most memorable picture taken during the recent General Election. Dixon’s...

Glasgow determined to be named first "European City of Obesity". 3
FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years

Thanks Dr Moptop...

Blackpool to play Arsenal on the beach 0
BenB 4 years
Capello makes his selection for tomorrows Mexican night 0
Basil_B 4 years

His starter will be a plate of dorritos with guacamole and salsa dip followed by a main of chicken burrito with a side order of chilli all washed down with three glasses of Taquilla., Peter Crouch...

The Queen puts Duchess of York on ebay in "revenge selling". More soon. 1
dominic_mcg 4 years
Duchess 'regretful' she was caught out 1
sauce 4 years
Hague - The Only Tory in Town, Given a Special Award 0
Jesse Bigg 4 years

William Hague, the new Foreign Secretary, who hails from the former mining town of Wath-on-Dearne, South Yorkshire, has been given a special award by the local council - 'The Lone Tory Medal.' The...

Duchess 'devastated' as Royal-access cash comes to light before cheque clears 0
QorbeQ 4 years
Sarah offers 50 pounds to anyone who will speak to Gordon. More soon 0
Ostsee 4 years
José Mourinho set to win Chelsea Flower Show 0
Des Custard 4 years

After repeatedly scaling the heights in football, José Mourinho is now odds-on favourite to win the coveted Best in Show award at this year’s Chelsea Flower Show with his showpiece, The Special...

Duchess says: 'I didn't do it for the money.' 0
PluckyMunky 4 years

'I'm like so upset that people think I am a money-grabbing, egocentric person. I am so not. I am a talented childrens' author and always free for television work. I love to help common people.'...

Man dies from stroke after wife unable to remember FAST acronym 6
antharrison 4 years

Mike Collins, a 46 year old man from Bristol died earlier today after his wife was unable to remember the acronym used in a recent stroke awareness TV campaign to inform the public of the condition's...

Peston suspended by BBC after 'off-mic' gaffe 2
Scroat 4 years

The BBC's financial analyst Robert Peston has been suspended by the BBC after a massive hissy fit was captured live on the 10 o'clock news. After giving a report about the latest balance of payment...

Milliband brothers celebrate after Kinnock gives backing to Ed Balls. More soon. 3
dominic_mcg 4 years
Plane Crash (Latest) No- one important dead 1
PluckyMunky 4 years
Grammar pedant wins nursery rhyme contest with 'Polly put-on the kettle' 0
antharrison 4 years
Piers Morgan is On Route to Visit UK Forces in Afghanistan 5
thisisall1word 4 years

Much Loved TV star Piers Morgan is flying out to pay a morale boosting visit to UK troops stationed in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Army Generals and MOD officials have ensured that such a high...

West Country separatists threaten new cold war. 3
MightyBlair 4 years

The county of North Somerset has threatened insurrection if it is not granted the status of an independent state after members of the parish council voted unanimously to pull out of the UK. The move...