Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Paxton & Whitfield Cheese (St James's) vote Dairylea Cheese, Cheese of the Year 0
PluckyMunky 4 years

Rowland McDonald-Daniels, manager and cheese connoisseur, of the Jermyn Street shop said: 'its really nice. Like yummy'...

American ambassador arrives at Hiroshima ceremony at dawn and unannounced 3
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Disability benefit claimant able to play lottery for years 0
ramblesnake 4 years

it's a disgrace!...

Redknapp denies drawing young boys "I'd just ask Wenger for some photos...." 1
Sharpehunter 4 years

no more until later in the season....

Husband promises wife change ,wife demands pound notes 7
arrghgarry 4 years
Pakistan diverts funds from Al Qaeda to support flood victims and infrastructure 0
Sinnick 4 years

In a defiant statement against sceptics of Pakistan's claim not to support terrorism, President Zardari has today confirmed that £80 million of state funds will be diverted to aid flood victims in...

Blair claimed Liberian diamonds could reach UK within 45 minutes. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
King Abdullah of Jordan has decreed to change the country's name to Pembroke.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

In response to reports that the Global Starlet, Jordan Katie Priceless is next in line to the throne of Jordan simply because her name is the same, King Abdullah has taken the unusual step of...

Spanish Tenor Carreras Fuming at José Pipe ban in the North West 0
Sinnick 4 years
Farmville and Emmerdale to merge into new pay per view ITVHD Show.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

The outrage that marked the end to any livestock appearing in Emmerdale Farm (changed to Emmerdale due to the lack of any farm) has been answered with a triumphant roar, well a very loud Mooooo at...

UFOs and Winston churhill eh? 0
dirty harry 4 years

that explains what happened to me in 1976,I knew I wasnt crazy,lots of UFO sighting then in my part of London.I remember it well,I was having problems with my apple trees,someone or something was...

Minister queries similarity of Farmville cows 0
hero2zero 4 years

"They almost look as though they've been cloned," he said...

Farmville Wheat prices soar! 0
hero2zero 4 years
Bird-flu virus pandemic expected in Farmville! 1
hero2zero 4 years

Government says "Don't panic," Online, virtually safe, virtual vaccines available soon!...

Disaster Emergencies Committee launch new appeal for Pakistan cricket team 0
brownpaperreporter 4 years

After a continuing torrent of wickets, these forlorn cricketers are in need of emergency aid. Please pledge cash, gold, retired cricketers to your local DEC collection point...

Police unable to find Police who smashed pensioners car windows. 1
MADJEZ 4 years

Despite a huge manhunt Gwent police have yet to apprehend their own officers who smashed a bemused OAP’s car windows after a misunderstanding over a ticket. To add to the confusion the elderly...

escaped toads 2
4ty2 4 years

whilst we can not prevent inspiration it looks like the hardon colider made it to the frontpage of the daily shame...

'Debt Problems?' Find out how to wipe out all your debt and never worry again! 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Barrington Brooks Debt Solutions guarantee to provide a solution to all your debt problems. Simply take out life insurance with SimplyFinance, fall in front of a bus and hey presto.. you'll never...

IoW council promise a "Fast-text" TV in every home. 0
Mr.3374 4 years

More typos later...

Man admitted to hospital after trying to clean ear with his elbow 2
gaijintendo 4 years

after following his GPs advice...

The Umbrella Company - the intelligent solution to staying dry in a monsoon.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Courtesy of NB advert....

Daphne Fairfax hit with massive tax bill 0
roybland 4 years
Drug-driving tests to be trialled in the UK 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Following the recent announcement to abolish speed cameras across the UK, Government and Police officials have come up with a new way of slowing people down. Plans to encourage people to smoke drugs...

Relief as Ian Huntley settles out of court for great big bag of sleeping pills. 2
MADJEZ 4 years

In what will prove a popular move the Soham murderer has agreed to settle his case against the prison service for much less than the hundred thousand pounds plus legal costs he was claiming. He will...

Child Detention must end says Scottish Refugee Council.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Minister for Education, The Rt Hon Michael Gove MP, says they should stick to what they know best "Basically the Scottish Refugee Coucil should keep their nose out of business that they know nothing...

Amy Winehouse denies milk from stoned-cow is hers. 0
MADJEZ 4 years

Record company claim she mis-heard...

Genetic variant means some people in recruitment are wankers 3
BlackAndroid 4 years

Scientists have identified a genetic variant that appears to make some individuals engaged in the recruitment of temporary staff predisposed to be ‘wankers’. ‘Professor Andraven’ had this to...

Sir Cliff Richard to stand for Isle of Wight council leadership. 0
uddertucker 4 years
Banksy criticized as record profits revealed. 0
MADJEZ 4 years

Less then two years after receiving a government bailout guerrilla artist Banksy has come under criticism for making billions in profit. At the height of the credit-crunch he was unable to afford the...

Sunday Express wins itself in giveaway competition 0
Boarfunkel 4 years