Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Identity of person who bought all Europe's cocoa revealed... 0
riesler 4 years

http://data1.blog.de/blog/a/annikabryn/img/dawn_french.jpg...

Boris Johnson love child to host Have I Got News For You 0
Ludicity 4 years
David Cameron asks volunteers to recycle government cuts into positive headlines 0
Ludicity 4 years
Taliban to appear at Edinburgh Tattoo 5
afternoonslow 4 years

The Sunday Scotchgit, (Prop. David and Frederick Ninglish-Barclastards) 18th July Controversy surrounding the reported Invitation to the Taliban to take part in the, The 2010 Royal Edinburgh...

Orkney figurine points to 5,000 year old 'moobs' 0
Erlang 4 years

A 4cm high carved figure known as the "Wee Fella" may indicate the existance of male breasts far earlier than previously thought...

Cameron launches magazine for the Big Society 0
ramblesnake 4 years

To be called The Big Issue On sale Thur, from most street corners, £19.99...

Germany closes the Autobahn and parties with a 37 mile long table 0
arrghgarry 4 years

after an estimated 3 million people quaffed millions of litres of beer and 200 km of sausage the lederhosen clad peoples of the fatherland were reminded of their past glorious days ,and after a few...

Elusive international criminal found hiding in Facebook 0
Dumbnews 4 years
Mel Gibson crisis intensifies as authorities send in Danny Glover 8
Ludicity 4 years
Raoul Moats mum said it`s sad really how he died because he just loved thepoem 3
arrghgarry 4 years

by Mr Kipling called "If"...

Cameron fury at facebook 0
one against the world 4 years

Pm David Cameron today expressed his anger at facebook for refusing to pull a tribute page to a convicted criminal who has spent time in prison. Nelson Mandella has yet to comment...

Gazza: "I can bring in Bin Laden with fishing rods and my trusty dressing gown" 0
Ddigon o broblem 4 years

MOD officials have revealed they are considering air-dropping Gazza into a top secret middle east location to source and retrieve Osama Bin Laden., Under the guise of 'rehab', troubled soccer star...

Girl unconvinced that man flirting with her is really interested in her necklace 0
la maga 4 years
Widow Twankey ordained as first female Anglican bishop in C of E compromise 3
jp1885 4 years

The fierce rift that has developed between members of the Church of England over the appointment of women bishops has been healed today, following the ordination of a widowed former washerwoman at a...

Polanski 'thanks God' for deliverance, converts to Catholicism 4
sauce 4 years

'But I'll be buggered if I'll ever go back to America.'...

Memoirs reveal Third Man, Lord Mandelson, was 'Lucky Pierre' in relationship 0
The Return of DroleNoel 4 years

Whether taking it from Tony or giving it to Gordon, I believe I was in control the entire time More soon...

Tony Blair Shoots and Leaves 2
SallyOldcow 4 years

[center]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/SallyOldcow/NewsBiscuit/Blair2guns.png[/center] It has recently been revealed that nineteen people were shot by Tony Blair at a Labour Party Rally...

World’s oldest unopened champagne found in England dressing room 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Controversial ballot call may lead to Nestle staff forming Breakaway union 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Prison minister says child restraint guidelines are justified ‘because I say so’ 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Professional male prostitute nicknamed "wide receiver "caught in sting operation 0
arrghgarry 4 years

says leader of law enforcement group was actually more interested in man trick sex...

Lord mayor Boris " free willy "Johnson, confirms that he will take aDNA test 0
arrghgarry 4 years

and pay for the upkeep if indeed the child is his.On the other hand if the child is, not his ,the mother must be a right slag . David Blunket could not see what all the fuss was about he felt it...

Police asks motorists to text them to report distracted drivers 2
Dumbnews 4 years
Zzzzza Zzzzza Gabor falls out of bed 0
edward hack 4 years
EXCLUSIVE: Moats’ ex missus doesn’t want to profit from his death. 0
newbietryer 4 years

Reports: Last ditch attempts to marry both corpses fail following insurance ombudsman intervention. More to follow...

'I've Been Apple Pied' T shirts a Runaway Success 0
Dun Dunkin 4 years

'I only did it as laugh', said 22 year old Joe Akim a self employed trader from Peckam, "but it took off. At this rate this time next year we'll be millionaires'...

£560 phone will run OK if housed in 3p rubber gizmo. Get yours now! 0
Hunter F. Thompson 4 years
God confirms apocalypse will start in Los Angeles. 1
kosmoceras 4 years

The LORD today stated that the day of reckoning will start in Los Angeles. Live on Oprah, God said: “I’ve been hinting at it for years, mainly by inspiring apocalyptic films set in and around...

Last Smallclothes Matron Dies at 97 2
rikkor 4 years

Lydia Pinckham, the last of London’s Smallclothes Matrons died peacefully in her sleep this past week at the age of 97. Until the 1970’s, every reputable British hospital had at least one...

Historical irony revealed as it's discovered that St.Andrew fucking hated golf. 1
Basil_B 4 years