Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Plan to put 417m high McDonald's 'Golden Arches' at Ground Zero 0
R R 4 years

meets with the approval of 128% of the American people according to a survey conducted by the Fast Food Association of the USA Magazine "Lard-Ass"...

British bake off contestant fields ineligible pudding 0
simonjmr 4 years

"It was a mere trifle" Mary Berry conceded...

Colony of Puffins off the outer hebrides stay a secret from the Beeb 7
Basil_B 4 years

The recent BBC Television series 'Secret Britain' was today found to be completely flawed as it failed to find an Island containing a colony of puffins just off the Outer Hebrides., Since the...

Pandora wonders what it would have been like if she hadn't opened the box 0
simonjmr 4 years
Toys with psychiatric problems fail as agoraphobic teddy stays in the box. 0
Ian Searle 4 years

And and no one can get the suicidal rabbit down from the toy shelf...

Windows Media Player Begging User to Be Default Music Program 3
RockIsNotNoise 4 years

Windows Media Player 12, currently residing in the depths of John Nelson's Start menu on his Windows 7 computer, has tried, once again, to be the default program for opening music files as Mr....

Britons pick through rubble after an overnight bombardment of Blitz programmes 0
Ian Searle 4 years
Fake Yogi proves to be a lot less smarter than the average bear. 0
Ian Searle 4 years
Call for different degrees of murder: first, second and 'Come Dine with Me' 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Tiger Woods makes Rider Cup team 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Mercury Prize won by The fxxking who? 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Judge considered throwing the book at Melksham Police Officer 0
simonjmr 4 years
Wealthy cancer patients to be moved to poorer areas so they have a fairer 0
arrghgarry 4 years

chance of dying ...

Indian Yogi fraudster jailed in Bradford for 6 months says he can do that 0
arrghgarry 4 years

standing on his head ...

Mystery Driver Unmasked 5
Doctor Moptop 4 years

Actor Ben Collins has revealed in his new biography that he plays the part of Jeremy Clarkson in television’s hit show, Top Gear. The show, which has run since 1977, was relaunched in 2002 when the...

Heaven is ‘not all it’s cracked up to be’ says Pope John Paul II 0
Stan 4 years

In an astonishing edict from the beyond the grave, Pope John Paul II has complained ‘the life hereafter is not what it’s cracked up to be’. His dramatic outburst, delivered on the eve of his...

Police interviewing George Michael after his recent crash whether 7
arrghgarry 4 years

this was the first time he had been banged from behind...

Mel Gibson complains when he is not allowed to write the script 0
arrghgarry 4 years

he fought the Mutants in Australia and won ,he fought the English in Scotland and won ,he fought the English in America and won ,but he seems to be having trouble defeating a Russian...

Money Discovered to be Bits of Meaningless Paper, Plastic 1
RockIsNotNoise 4 years

A triple-dip recession was caused today, as money's worth decreased to nil. The trigger was a debate in Parliament about banking reforms at 12.46pm "We need to reform these banks. Their money" said...

Secondhand Smoke, Makes You Look Secondhandly Cooler, say National Smokers Union 1
RockIsNotNoise 4 years
St. Paul's Cleans Up After Veterans At Blitz Siren Re-enactment Shit Themselves 0
mugwump 4 years
Johnson's Pledge - to make London cleaner, brighter and smear free 0
Trini 4 years
Tube strike "a bally nuisance " to Blitz Re-enactment Society 0
ramblesnake 4 years
Benefits of No Benefit Claims Claimant 0
dirtmaximus 4 years

Daily Express readers around the country were outraged after it was revealed that one single benefit scrounger was costing the taxpayer around £2.5 million a year. Far from being grateful, Charles...

Most of Britain 'completely unaffected' by Tube Strike - claim TFL management 1
R R 4 years

In a bullish statement today, the Managing Director of Transport For London, Sir Tony Gottachauffeuranyway, claimed the strike called by the RMT on The London Underground was an abject failure, as...

One of the Popes most trusted underlings will not make the trip to 0
arrghgarry 4 years

Britain as a story is about to blow that he had over 200 lovers .He has been as labeled as a loose Canon who could blow at anytime...

Point/Counterpoint: Poem About How I Love You/Be Realistic About That Poem 1
RockIsNotNoise 4 years

Poem About How I Love You - [i]James Watford[/i] I can see the stars twinkling in your eyes,, The glowing sun in your smiles,, I could give you the moon,, Anything you desire, You can be my...

London brought to standstill by 'Boris Bike' mechanics' strike 0
nedge 4 years

Millions of Londoners have endured a day of transport chaos amid a strike by mechanics maintaining the capital's fleet of hire bicycles. Staff walked out in two waves on Monday in a row over 800 job...

Record Label Sues Teenager for Illegally Not Buying CD 0
RockIsNotNoise 4 years

You would least expect it. Daniel Simkins, 15, went into BullRing Birmingham's HMV in order to buy some music CDs. He had his eye on an album called [i]Throne to the Wolves[/i] by rock act From First...

Big Brother bosses to run Cameron's Big Society 0
euanc 4 years

Downing Street is due to announce that Endemol, the company behind the Big Brother series, has been asked to deliver the coalition’s flagship Big Society programme. It is understood that the...