Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Art world shocked after overnight disappearance of thousands of living statues 0
simonjmr 4 years
Missing Indian explosives 'nowhere near a megaton, probably just a kiloton'. 2
Griffin 4 years
The Annual International Television Festival in Edinburgh (rpt) 0
IABP 4 years
Baroness Manningham-Buller said gareth Williams the former spy had 8
arrghgarry 4 years

all the qualifications to be a perfect spy he was quiet unassuming ,intelligent and a raging homo.His being welsh was his only setback ,the local police suspect it may be a former lover and are...

God orders inquiry into theft of the pearly gates.. 3
Sharpehunter 4 years

God (who appeared to have forgotten the point about forgiveness) has today demanded an inquiry into the theft of the 'Pearly Gates'! St Peter who appeared to be in a terrible and tremulous state...

Australia to let Paul Hogan leave country unless UN pays his tax bill 0
DrTurmoil 4 years
World's loudest man sets new records in attempt to get served in Whetherspoons 1
4 years

Town crier Alan Myatt has smashed his own world record of 112.8 decibels while attempting to get served at The Regal Pub in Gloucester. Mr Myatt has held the record as the World's Loudest Crier...

MI6 deny spooks death related to homework assignment and more. 4
Sharpehunter 4 years

A spokesman for MI6 who had to remain anonymous because, well they just are anonymous spoke to the press today in response to scurrilous accusations and speculation surrounding the death of the man...

Ms noelene "Hogan" Paul hogans first wife said that her new position 0
arrghgarry 4 years

as tax advisor to the government had nothing to do with the hard line being taken., She was quoted as saying she did not have a vindictive bone in her body ,strewth mate ,whatya take me for...

Trapped miners make video and launch ' OurTube' 2
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Autopsy reveals bizarre truth behind MI6 Spook death.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

"He was apparently stabbed, put into the holdall and then placed into a red hot bath, in essence we are classing this a 'boil in the bag' murder..!" said Detective Wilmslow of the Pimlico Serious...

Chile Miners on course to break Sauna Record by 3 Months 23 Days 0
IABP 4 years

more sauna...

Police investigating MI6 death "It looks like an open and shut case, or holdall 2
Sharpehunter 4 years

as the case may be....

Man who has built 400 matchstick warships to advise MoD on cost savings 2
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
After 21Mil.tax bill Crocodile dundee says that what you call a knife 1
arrghgarry 4 years

in the back...

Direct Line redundancies backfire after ex-staff make redundancy insurance claim 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Cat finally rescued from bag 0
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Platini fears he won’t say anything positive about England before 2018 1
IABP 4 years

Uefa president Michel Platini has warned the Football Association that he just can’t help being negative about England and he expects this to carry on right through to the 2018 World Cup. “I...

Bank worker admits to doing it for a bit of fun when thousands of familes lost 0
arrghgarry 4 years

their homes...

Free Pringles for Chilean Miners 6
LostLad 4 years

as makers of tube based snacks race for sponsorship deal...

WI members admit 'disappointment' at BBC website's jamcams 0
dicky37 4 years

[More soon. Just as soon as I've polished off this toast and marmalade]...

Whetherspoons to Dish out the Dole 8
estima 4 years

Pub giant J.D Whetherspoons has been given the task of cashing giros in a mass shake up of Job Centre Plus. Iain Duncan Smith, Secretary of State for Work and Pensions announced the bold proposals...

Office for National Statistics to me merged with The Office for Damned Lies 5
virtuallywill 4 years

Disraeli Gears later...

Chilean Government says "Thanks but no thanks." to BP Help Offer 4
mugwump 4 years
Heston Blumenthal inspired by bank worker comes up with"cat in a bin" recipe 0
arrghgarry 4 years
Nadir to return on Zenith Ailines 2
virtuallywill 4 years

Feeling low, Flying high...

CON-dem Government to Hand Out Gold Watches to Long-Term Unemployed 1
Jesse Bigg 4 years

In an attempt to appease the approaching tsunami of unemployed workers, the CON-dem government has come up with a novel idea to hand out gold watches to those who have been on the dole the longest....

Rowan Atkinson defends plans to build 'petrol-station' home 0
arrghgarry 4 years

with Alternative car park . When probed ,Mr Atkinson would only say my body is my tool...

Susan Boyle to release new song to celebrate singing for the pope 0
arrghgarry 4 years

"when you walk alone with a storm trooper". Simon Cowell expects it to blitzkrieg its way to zee number one spot...

Chiles mine rescue: 'We dont know why he was down there' says tearful Bleakley 3
QorbeQ 4 years