Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Police chief: 'Too much paperwork, bogs down' 0
QorbeQ 4 years

Police are buried under mess of their own making thanks to an excess of paperwork, and bureaucracy is preventing them sorting it out says Sir Denis O'Connor, chief inspector of constabulary....

Scientists: 'Kiss inflation' between new lovers means 'x' keys wear out faster 0
la maga 4 years
Writer calls for a return to “proper satire” 0
BillyBitzer 4 years

In an incisive interview on the BBC website, John O’Farrell called for satirists to start targeting powerful people again, rather than continuing to lampoon the poor and uneducated. “With the...

New Blackberry Pearl mobile phone 'outsmarts mother nature' 0
QorbeQ 4 years
Obama admits the War on terror cannot be won ,because we have too many weapons , 0
arrghgarry 4 years

lackey countries that will supports us and China that will buy our debt...

After BBC cut backs flagship programme to be renamed "The Nick-Nacks Roadshow". 1
Ian Searle 4 years

and 'Have I got a Newspaper for You?'...

Murray to sue The Sun after they called him "Home Counties tennis maestro" 0
simonjmr 4 years

"When I win I'm the Home Counties Maestro but if I lose I'm a dour Scottish loser" More soon...

Murray minting it from tennis 0
PluckyMunky 4 years
Trots, Liberals, Fags, Hippies evicted from Parliament Square 0
la maga 4 years

"Look here," said Boris with a flick of his hair. "When tourists come to Parliament Square they don't want to see a bunch of mangy protesters taking part in an active democratic process. They want to...

Prince Charles, after many years of unemployment, signs on. 0
PluckyMunky 4 years

'I believe one is entitled to JobSeekers' allowance.' 'We will do our best, said a spokesman for a London JobCentre, but there hasn't been much, lately, for 62 year old, potential kings.'...

New standards body, OFBIT, to regulate jokes in line with right on orthodoxy 0
StoopyDeGunt 4 years
Chinese New Year Honours list finally revealed: 0
MightyBlair 4 years

Dame Helen Mirren to be given '1', Ben and Jerry each to receive a '99' and Elton John delighted at receiving a '69'...

Fans hope FA will ban England for two years to save further humiliation. 0
martin2381 4 years
Sepp Blatter : "I'm Amish" 3
Pabst Blue Ribbon 4 years
www.cockoff.com - The gay comparison site. 0
wallster 4 years
Night club chaos: Tabloids confuse Yvonne the Raver with Wimbledon semi-finalist 0
martin2381 4 years
New Japanese PM kan or informally Kan kun appeases Obama by 0
arrghgarry 4 years

reversing the centuries old tradition of calling people by their family name first and given name second .Marvin Gayes family says it is too late for Marvin as he always wanted to visit japan and had...

BBC Sports Personality of the Year “still a possibility”: says Rooney 0
AdrianJ 4 years

While Wayne Rooney admits that England's woeful performance and embarrassingly early exit from the World Cup may well have dealt his BBC Sports Personality of the Year hopes a severe blow, he has...

"I saved seven pounds six ounces by shopping at ASDA" 0
ramblesnake 4 years

Said non-working class, unmarried, non-mother., "I still do loads of unprotected shagging though. Got a fag?"...

Blair to receive US peace medal for work in Iraq 3
PluckyMunky 4 years

The BBC report that previous winners of the prestigious medal include Nelson Mandela and former US presidents Bill Clinton...

Motoring organizations call for curb on open towed sandals 0
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

With thanks/apologies to whoever it was who did the 'open toad' sandals gag recently...

UK Economy Crashes – Had it been drinking? 0
davell 4 years

Reports have been received of a crash involving the UK economy and another vehicle on the elevated section of the M4 near Port Talbot, South Wales. Eye witnesses of the crash, which occurred in the...

Leicester's mayor asked not to attend opening of city's new custard pie factory 0
Rorschach 4 years
Public invited to 'vote for laws they want scrapped' reveals unelected deputy PM 0
dicky37 4 years

[More soon]...

Channel Four anounces new show, "Investigators, Camera, Fraud" 0
hero2zero 4 years

A new program, under the editorial control of Benefit Fraud Investigation Team will follow the "Chase" of fraudsters leading to their successful prosecution. A spokesman said, "The innocent need not...

Accused wife blames errant maple leaves for hand-shaped sunburn marks on breasts 5
QorbeQ 4 years
Leaked memo suggests Prince Charles is pleading with bankers not to take bonuses 0
PluckyMunky 4 years

'It is my duty'...

Supermarket launches new unhealthier own brand - "Natural Selection" 5
andhrimnir 4 years
Brian Rix to be made new Lord Mayor of Leicester. 2
Ian Searle 4 years
Sting to launch his own range of Tantric Socks. 2
Ian Searle 4 years

They last longer than normal socks...