Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Academics identify flaw in the idea of Robin Hood 10
PluckyMunky 3 years

'No one would be daft enough to rob the rich to give to the poor', said Professor Harvey Portlock of Nottingham University...

Pope to try to crack British charts 0
Kernowpete 3 years

after being disappointed at the classical Brits, Benedict XV1(or benny as he is known to a select few of his vatican cronies), has in the lig ht of this defeat decided to go back to what he knows...

Ash cloud sensation! It's not volcanic ash that's blowing across from Iceland.. 0
deskpilot3 3 years

it's little bits of burning banknotes...

Overzealous police cuff pair after innocent conversation about local rape field 0
QorbeQ 3 years

Farmer bemused at arrest in yellow-flowered oil-seed crop. More soon...

Prince Philip furious that radio announcement of the Queen's death was a hoax. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
David Miliband says New Labour era over - ten days after the electorate say it. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Afghan plane crash; experts criticize dog for flying through volcanic ash cloud. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Rice. Formerly known as ~ 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years
Dogging is for life, not just for car parks 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years
Police discover corpse swathed in red rag: bull charged 1
RockhopperPenguin 3 years
US considers bribing Karzai to stop government corruption 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Osborne says 'I would rather Vince took over as Chancellor.' 2
PluckyMunky 3 years

'I have to admit', says the modest, George Osborne, 'that Vince Cable has a much better grasp of economics than I do. Being a unsure and humble man, I am quite prepared to hand over to him.'...

Cheryl Cole dies after telling instructor she didn't need a parachute 5
Mrblacker 3 years
London Mayor Boris Johnson introduces bus as an 'iconic' new mode of transport. 0
Basil_B 3 years

Next week he's expecting to introduce another ground breaking mode of transport for the capital which is rumoured to be known as the tube...

George Osborne to hire sign language expert to spell out cuts 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
The Milibands consider forming a coalition 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Trading Standards Confirm There Are 1000 Milibands In A Band 1
LtFrankSlade 3 years
Ballack - Germany's world cup hopes dashed 1
simonjmr 3 years

First sign that the English metatarsal disease has now mutated into a more virulent German strain. More soon...

Labour leadership: Ed Milliband throws his nappy into the ring 0
Oxbridge 3 years
BBC goes a whole day without a repeat of Murder She Wrote 1
jp1885 3 years
Sleaze exclusive! 'My uneventful evening with Top Lord' 4
jp1885 3 years

A pretty 23 year-old former civil servant has told of her 'pleasant, yet uneventful' evening with a top Tory peer 62 years her senior. Stunning brunette Michelle Warnstone first met Lord Cambersham,...

FDA to update sanitation grading with ethics grade 0
Dumbnews 3 years

Based on sustainability of production, exploitation of workers and animal rights violations...

New Routemaster bendy-decker unveiled. Top-deck passengers 'extremely nauseous' 1
QorbeQ 3 years
Yawning chasm in Antarctic 'may be contagious' say scientists. 0
QorbeQ 3 years
Surprise at popularity of dromedary-foot photograph website. 0
QorbeQ 3 years

'I had no idea people were yearning for shots of camel toes,' says zoologist...

Ello! 2
tiny tim 3 years

its me,Charliebetter known as Charles phycho Hawtrey,Britians longest serving prisoner.and most dangerous.Im so fuckin dangerous Im in a cage within a cage inside four walls,48 years Ive been...

Massive Oil of Olay slick causing fresher, younger looking fish 10
Jimmy 3 years

A freighter carrying a shipment of Oil of Olay regenerating cream has run-aground off the coast of eastern Sicily, leaking thousands of litres of the amino-peptide laden moisturiser into the sea. An...

Snow White pimping scandal at Disneyland Paris 0
gregle 3 years

Families were outraged today at the revelation that Snow White had been pimping out the 7 dwarves. For 5 euros punters could "feel Happy" though after paying out 7 euros many were reported to have...

Irish tourists visit San Andreas 'for the craic' 0
QorbeQ 3 years
Google now lets you search for sites that only match your preconceived opinions 14
Dumbnews 3 years

Here is what I am trying to say, not sure if these are clearer: Google now searches by answer to find websites that match what you want to hear Google now lets you type in your answer to find...