Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Chilean miners send letters, thoughts on moral relativism to loved-ones 7
Golgo13 4 years

As hopes rise for an earlier-than-expected rescue, the thirty-three miners trapped 700 metres below the surface in the San José copper-gold mine in northern Chile sent messages of love, hope, and...

"Demise of Pakistan Cricket no loss, our water ski-ing team are on top form.." 2
Coldstream 4 years

Says Pakistan Prime Minister "With every monsoon cloud there is a silver lining, and our silver lining is the miles and miles of glorious stretches of water washing across our glorious country"...

Chief Medical Officer Warns of a Massive Outbreak of TB in the Next Few Days 0
IABP 4 years

Lots and lots more soon...

Blair warns that autobiography '45 minutes from launch' 1
pinxit 4 years

Panic in streets as 10-mile exclusion zone imposed around Foyle's...

Brown refutes Blair’s, “tiny cock” accusation 0
AdrianJ 4 years

I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?...

Stig Unmasked as 'Embodiment of Nations Middle-aged Men's Hopes and Dreams' 0
thisisall1word 4 years

Top Gear Producers have agreed to let HarperCollins reveal that their racing car driver is a personification of the dreams and aspirations of the inner child of a nation of middle aged boorish men.,...

HarperCollins Reveal Slightly Smaller Stig Inside Outer Stig Layer 0
thisisall1word 4 years
"Git" Revealed As Word Of The Festival 0
bobbynine 4 years

Boffins studying the language at this year’s Edinburgh Festival have revealed that an old favourite was the most popular word used by stand-up comedians in 2010. According to the Linguistic...

Sky buys broadcasting rights to miners 0
4ty2 4 years

beating big brother after presenting a better list of who to send down the hole to join them before voting them out...

last big brother contestans to be put in bin 0
4ty2 4 years

to join cat...

Eastenders cast despair as Sun Hill Retirement Home closes. 0
MADJEZ 4 years

The end the Bill means former cast members will be released straight into the community when they leave the soap. No more soon...

X Factor contestant's trash Cowells Spanish Villa 1
Basil_B 4 years

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/31082010/19/wannabes-trashed-cowell-villa.html That is a real headline and fuckin hilarious...

Saville denies implications in Pakistani match fixing scandal 4
Basil_B 4 years

Former host of 'Jim'll fix it' Sir Jimmy Saville categorically denied today of any conluding with the Pakistani cricket team over match fixing. Saville is alledged to have had contact from an unknown...

Body found in missing kayaker hunt ,John darwin the original 0
arrghgarry 4 years

titleholder paid tribute to the challenger for trying and said 12 hours was not very good ,like ,I cannot see anyone breaking my record or my kayak ,because I broke that...

England's Women Cricketers cleared in no-ball betting scam. More soon 0
Mrblacker 4 years
Cricket betting latest: 0
Mrblacker 4 years

Bookmakers take bets on who will be the first Pakistani player cleared of all charges by the PCB after being found guilty by the ICC...

Microsoft apologises for lack of software update 0
Mrblacker 4 years

The computer programing giant Microsoft has apologised to millions of users around the world, for failing to issue software update today (31/08). The firm said that under normal circumstances, it's...

Feel the Romance of British Royalty, Diana Underwear 0
4ty2 4 years

Chinese aniversary present to the british public by Jealousy International “Free your mind, free your style” so one can't say they lack a sense of humour...

After the success of a heartbeat reader i-phone launch a rectal thermometer ap 0
Ian Searle 4 years

For people who are really up their own a***s about their i-phones...

x-factor contestants wreck rent-a-villa 0
4ty2 4 years

and partially wax cowells bodyhair as he fails to autotune the crowd http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1307532/X-Factor-2010-Simon-Cowells-villa-wrecked-rowdy-contestants.html...

Ken Barlow dates TV weather girl, Betty Turpin sets her sights on Daniel Corbett 0
Ian Searle 4 years
Hornby launches Xmas campaign featuring Stephen Hawking 3
Sharpehunter 4 years

and it is hoped Ronald MacDonald! Hornby plan to create a whole series of life size Train Sets and Scalextric sets which will enable children to experience the real thrill of the wild days of steam...

Bollocks' talk "mostly children" scientists find. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Tomlinsongate pathologist "not cut out for the job". 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
'Bloodgate' doctor admits to involvement in Kennedy assassination 1
4 years

"I didn't think it would go as far as it did! It was only a small cut to the head." says Dr Wendy Chapman, who faces being struck off for cutting the lip of Harlequins player Tom Williams to help...

US: Kurd-killing Saddam killed good Kurds, Kurd-killing Turks kill bad Kurds 5
la maga 4 years

The US has today defended itself against accusations of hypocrisy for passing intelligence information to Turkey to help the Turkish army bomb Kurdish villages in Northern Iraq, having previously...

Heavy metal fans mistaken for Islamic fundamentalists arrested in Reading 1
simonjmr 4 years

"They had dark clothing and long beards, that fitted our profile of a Muslim terrorist" said a spokesman for Thames Valley police. More soon...

Cameron denies it's sick on his shoulder. "Something came over me" he alleged 3
Scroat 4 years

Much more poor taste shite to come...

The lea 7
arrghgarry 4 years
Childrens' talk 'mostly bollocks', scientist discovers 7
Oxbridge 4 years

For years, it has been widely assumed that young children use and adapt language in a ‘fluid, creative and innovative’ way. Indeed, according to the Social Network for Youth website, ‘their...