Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Strange turn of events in the world of evolution as frog turns back into tadpole 0
Basil_B 4 years

Other examples of this have included a butterfly turning back into a caterpillar and a orangutan turning back into John Prescott...

Sorry no longer seems to be hardest word, aegilops proves 'quite tricky' 0
dicky37 4 years

[Apparently it's an obscure kind of oat grass, and in medicine it's also a specific kind of sore that forms in the corner of an eye]...

Errant air flight attendant steven slaters son says thanks dad for bringing me 0
arrghgarry 4 years

a whole lot of shit ,I told my friends you had died years ago...

Kissinger reportedly jacketed after Asian Domino makes the Guiness Book 0
Hunter F. Thompson 4 years

Live long enough, dreams fade and every [url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10962757]nightmare comes true.[/url]...

Gay anthropologist delighted to discover bone of Homo Erectus 7
wallster 4 years
Rod Stewart and Bono to battle it out for the biggest singing celtic twat award. 3
Basil_B 4 years
Return to 1950s-style policing as drug lord given 'a good clip round the ear' 1
Ludicity 4 years

The Home Secretary has heralded the return to traditional 1950s-style policing methods as ‘a major success’ after a local bobby smashed an international drug ring and gave their leader a ‘jolly...

U.S. to launch printer paper that remains same shape when folded in half 2
Des Custard 4 years

In a major announcement today, leading American business leaders and politicians revealed that a new range of paper sizes is to be introduced to the world in September. “This will bring about the...

Pakistan in Flood Talks With King Canute's Agent 0
mugwump 4 years

10,000 little Dutch boys arrive in Karachi, as part of Netherlands emergency aid programme...

Middle Age Failing Memory Not Genetic, Men Just Don't Bother Listening Now 1
mugwump 4 years
The Sun tabloid asks it reader to help stop 1.5 Billion ponud scroungers 2
arrghgarry 4 years

he points out Guido Fawkes tried it once but was hung, drawn badly and quartered...

PC World goes mad and offers new line of chutney filled computers. 9
the coarse whisperer 4 years
Blinded Bristol man seeks compensation 0
hero2zero 4 years

A Bristol man woke up this morning unable to see after watching the media-hyped meteor storm last night, “ It was spectacular,” he said, but felt he had suffered undue stress having read “The...

Germany in 'record' 2.2% growth - Fastest rate since 1939 2
Rorschach 4 years

"I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it"...

Other Supermarket Shoppers Clamour for Ban 0
lord_wingnut 4 years

Following Sainsbury's lead in banning a customer from all its stores, Consumer advice websites have been deluged with demands for information on how to get themselves banned from other supermarkets....

Mandelson and Balls visit Libya and North Korea on 'Fact-finding' mission 2
pinxit 4 years

'We'd like to find out just how Mo and Kimmy have successfully won so many elections, so that we can take a leaf out of their books.' says Lord Mandelson. 'We have to get New New Labour back in power...

Return to 50's style dental care not proving popular 0
virtuallywill 4 years

ouch later...

Man with Bluetooth earpiece finally gets call whilst driving 2
JayGee 4 years

A man from Oxfordshire who has been the butt of jokes for several years was vindicated early this morning after receiving a call via his hands-free headset whilst driving. Dennis Tanner, a 45 year...

Pregnant Hampshire woman to outsource imminent birth to India. 2
simonjmr 4 years
New Bond movie: Peter Mandelson accepts role of Blofeld with one proviso 3
pinxit 4 years

'No pussy-stroking'...

Newsbiscuit Newbie puts eel up backside for inspiration... 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Mr Sharpe (aka - sharpehunter) has today been admitted to Wakefield Pinderfields Hospital following an embarrassing incident involving a bucket full of eels. Doctors say he is now in a stab-eel...

Santa appeals to the UN for emergency aid 1
Sharpehunter 4 years

Increases in the rise of cocoa powder, fuel and the shortfall in global wheat production (to feed the reindeer) has left childrens favourite fat guy with no choice but to appeal to the UN for...

Ad on NewsBiscuit front page found to be interesting and relevant to someone 0
virtuallywill 4 years

Biting the hand that feeds, whatever the weather...

Fulham Boss Mark Hughes keen to sign Bellamy 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Mark Hughes, boss of Premier League contenders Fulham has verified a keen interest in signing disgruntled Bellamy. David however has denied any links with the club and maintains a keen desire to keep...

Meteor shower 'a must see' claim excited triffids 5
Ludicity 4 years
Mrs Patak launches complimentary flame retardant trousers with inner brief.. 2
Coldstream 4 years

Mr & Mrs Patak, curry cuisine celebrities who created a multi-million pound empire by basically bottling tasty laxatives, have today launched a limited edition anniversary edition curry with a...

Kinder Eggs face up to declining sales and develop new product.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

In response to the new fad for austerity Kinder, famous manufacturers of the Kinder Surprise Egg has launched a new product the Kinder Disappointment, which should be much more appealing to mum's who...

Jabba the Hut fitted with gastric band. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
Liam Fox upsets football fans with plans to make MOTD leaner. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 4 years
J.R. Hartley gives 'Fly Fishing' one-star review 1
ChrisHarrison 4 years

'Very disappointing. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.'...