Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Tax evaders to be hunted by heavily armed cyborgs in bid to cut deficit 1
la maga 4 years
Six people turn up to watch England friendly 0
Scroat 4 years

Despite the Wembley match being a sell-out, England fans chose to show their disappointment at their team's World Cup performance by boycotting the game completely. Touts were unable to give tickets...

Fascist tyrant mass murderer criticised for accepting shag from Naomi Campbell 4
StoopyDeGunt 4 years
Harlow attracts alien tourists after explorers claim not built by or for humans 1
la maga 4 years
America stood shoulder to shoulder with us over terrorism, says Gerry Adams 2
StoopyDeGunt 4 years

Gerry Adams has been criticised for getting his historical facts wrong in a speech during his American tour, in which he alluded to the war., 'Let us not forget that America stood shoulder to...

Half-hearted coprophiliac "just going through the motions" 0
MrChigleysAunt 4 years

Probably been done before but then again, maybe not...

Peter Crouch may have given hooker blood sausage - probe 0
StoopyDeGunt 4 years

. Or something...

Google Offices Raided by Korean Police - Nothing Found after Search. 1
El Trev 4 years
Entire Wembley Crowd Pulls Out of England Friendly 0
mugwump 4 years

More bad news for England Manager Fabio Capello tonight, as news surfaced that the entire crowd for tomorrow night's friendly fixture against Hungary, has pulled out due to injury. Newspaper reports...

M. Night Shyamalan to film prequel "The Fifth Sense: I Smell Dead People". 2
FormerlyAlOPecia 4 years
Man blames McDonalds and Carlsberg for disappearance of his knob 3
brownpaperreporter 4 years

Dave Crafter, 35 from Ilford, is suing both McDonalds and Carlsberg in the latest "where there's blame there's a claim" episode "I used to pride myself by being able to lie back on the bed with my...

Charles Kennedy admits his marriage problem ruined his drinking 0
arrghgarry 4 years
Dead man was 'a miserable bastard' say friends 6
roybland 4 years

,  , Darren Church (26), who was tragically killed on Sunday in a cycling accident, was a 'thoroughly miserable bastard' according to friends and relatives who gathered yesterday to pay a...

Cameron to Give Up Knitting 0
Jesse Bigg 4 years

Due to it getting as scary as implementing over the top cuts...

Kevin Pietersen in talks to buy Middlesex but doesnt want Southall or Hounslow 0
brownpaperreporter 4 years

The coach said I had to have a county...

Larger, older man seeks woman with small feet 0
PluckyMunky 4 years

Must be able to yodel and be vegan. Should have interest in chain smoking and train spotting. I am 68, have an extended middle, balding and chesty. Am I asking too much to find the woman of my...

BBC Newsnight Sound Engineers confess to fooling around with sound levels 1
SallyOldcow 4 years

[center]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/SallyOldcow/NewsBiscuit/42907__FreqMan__wine_glass_break-1.png[/center] 'It started as a bit of a laugh when Iain Duncan Smith was Leader of the...

Conservatives require a shaved MinJ. 0
fernandomando 4 years
Art experts discover violent overtone with Da Vinci's Mona Lisa. 7
Basil_B 4 years

Whilst studying the famous portrait, experts were surprised to see it suddenley come to life to angrily shout out ' what are you looking at you slag's'. Late news has just confirmed that the famous...

Man claiming benefits was working at Experian 0
roybland 4 years
Coastguard ends search for Isle of Wight - believed lost at sea 0
andhrimnir 4 years
Michael Sheen to play himself in new biopic 11
jp1885 4 years
Sarah Ferguson drops clanger "Since when has York had a f*cking Cathedral?" 2
Sharpehunter 4 years

"All these years I thought it was strictly for the bedroom?" "I always thought that poncy Archbishop in his dress was a dirty old so and so, especially when he used to hum that tune for 'up the bum,...

Singlemuslim.com proves that westerners will never understand them.. 5
Sharpehunter 4 years

They don't even understand themselves claim top psychologists! 5noopy, a 31 year old single guy up for grabs on singlemuslim.com claims that he is mis-understood. Is it any wonder with a profile...

Confusion rains as new floods break out in Pakistan.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

A Cleric has been blamed for a tidal wave of crime in Pakistan the Worlds 3rd largest audience of the Bill. He apparently began annoucing it was time to Ramadan and due to the crap quality of...

EMI re-release classic 20th Century african-american slave song 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

In a collaboration with Ram Jam (original recording artists) and the Al-Quaeda Orchestra a new and updated version of the classic song 'Black Betty' is to be released to mark the start of Ramadan...

Economists warn of deflation as man in Slough haggles 10p off 9p tin of beans. 1
Basil_B 4 years
Lanky Streak of P*ss can shove his ring where the sun don't shine.. 0
Sharpehunter 4 years

Following allegations by Peter Crouch's prospective wife of infidelity with a teenage hooker, Peter Crouch is unable to get back in the house as she changed the locks. Harry Redknapp has dropped...

Naomi Campbbell denies handling Charles taylor`s stones but did 0
arrghgarry 4 years

inspect his shaft ...

Another recession is feared even though the old one hasn't finished yet. 0
Basil_B 4 years