Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
David Cameron would like to be your friend, benifit scroungers. 0
dacology 3 years

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/12/31/article-1239774-07BBDBD4000005DC-697_468x286.jpg David Cameron is to announce a new strategy utilising [i]the internet[/i] for the targeting of benefit...

"What beans" Says Naomi in Fairytales trial 0
jayjay22 3 years

Other quotes include "I wore wellies not slippers","All my housemates were tall" and "My grandma`s eyes and teeth are normal".more soon...

Supermodels launch military coup in West Africa 1
jp1885 3 years

The West African state of Guinea-Leone has been plunged into chaos yet again, after a group of the world's most beautiful supermodels launched an uprising against the country's president, Colonel...

Classic FM Launches "Bar Roque Cafe" Themed Restaurant Chain 0
mugwump 3 years
Man completes two-year Amazon adventure... 0
riesler 3 years

when his book finally arrives...

MP expenses cheat attacks benefit cheats 0
roybland 3 years
Jenkins fails again in compensation bid for severed ear 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Experts 'split' over efficacy of smoke enemas 4
pinxit 3 years

'Boffins' are currently engaged in heated arguments over the controversial 'Smoke up the arse' approach to better health for the good of the wider society. A schism has emerged between two factions...

Cameron defends low tax for top earning benefits fraudsters after speech mix up 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Britain's top earners should not be punished for their ingenuity and risk taking, said David Cameron yesterday, after his speech notes for a Taxpayers Alliance appearance got mixed up with his...

London cycle hire scheme to be made free for the jobless 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Plymouth football cartoonist in hiding after death threats from Southampton fans 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Lennon's real dying words revealed: 'I lied. I was never the Walrus.' 8
la maga 3 years
If Edinburgh Fringe was a haircut what kind would it be? 3
Dun Dunkin 3 years

Something for the weekend...

Sion Jenkins to be the new face of Innocent Smoothies. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Edinburgh Fringe Pretty Mainstream 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

Get your corporate box here...

Martin O'Neill leaves Aston Villa after finding exit ramp for Aston Expressway. 2
Mrblacker 3 years
Naomi campbell admits at the Blood diamond trail it is a great inconvenience 2
arrghgarry 3 years

that Mia Farrow should come out and tell the truth ...

Asexual stick insects say they were trapped in the wrong body 0
arrghgarry 3 years

after they ate their way out ,it was frustrsting but tasty said Throwmea, the matriarch...

Girl with diamonds on the soles of her shoes unconcerned about carbon footprint. 4
riesler 3 years
Al Gore Naomi Campbell to tour with their new show An Incovenient inconvenience 0
arrghgarry 3 years
Govt adopts 'Newsbiscuit Policy Forum' Bounty Hunters Idea. 3
Dun Dunkin 3 years

and i thought it was a joke http://newsbiscuit.com/forum/topic.php?id=9063 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/7935823/Bounty-hunters-to-cut-benefit-fraud-by-1bn.html...

Mother shocked, amused to be thought of as daughter's 'partner' 3
Golgo13 3 years

Tolworth mother, Jennifer Parsons, 45, returned home from a shopping trip with her 20-year-old daughter in an unusually chatty mood, after being mistaken for a lesbian couple by the waiter at the...

Old naked rollercoaster record goes tits up. 1
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

Somebody had to say it...

Ubiquitous Doppelgänger concedes he can be in 2 places at once 0
BlackAndroid 3 years
Schizophrenic ventriloquist shocks audience with hand up his own bum 0
BlackAndroid 3 years
Sauna Champion runs out of steam. More soon. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Vinnie Jones comes out of retirement for one last godawful British gangster film 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years
Traffic chaos at Bob's funeral 6
Scroat 3 years

The town of little happening was bought to a total standstill earlier today as Bob was cremated., Over 3 million people turned up for the ceremony saying that they were his neice / nephew. "Cries of...

Top Gear/Last of Summer Wine merger mooted as 3 Old Gits formats near identical 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

In a drive to save money, the BBC is to merge Last of the Summer Wine and Top Gear, after the formats of both shows - 3 Old Gits in an out of control vehicle - became too similar to be sustainable as...

Ed Stafford.. 0
one against the world 3 years

Intepeid explorer who today completed his marathon walk of the Amazon river has annouced his next more dangerous project, he intends to go to a Bristol city football match...