MADJEZ 3 years

No more soon...

ET declares ceasefire. Phones home to negotiate. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Shoe thrower angry Blair's memoir was not available on the Kindle 3
Dumbnews 3 years
Gordon Brown's memoires rumoured to fetch 7-figure advance. 1
Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

More soon, notably on disclosed correspondence, pillowtalk and the Final Moments prior to exit. Working title for the film rights: [i]My Way and the Highway[/i]...

Blinkered Cameron to be Ridden by Coulson 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

In News of the World Stakes at Ascot...

US Space Mirror Reorientated 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

To throw a light on the News of the World...

New Facebook Movie to Include Scenes of People Typing Inane Crap in Statuses 1
RockIsNotNoise 3 years
Inland Revenue announces cost-cutting deal on overpaid/underpaid taxes. 1
Hunter F. Thompson 3 years

NEWSBISCUIT has learned from private sources that, taken aback by public outrage at the department's incompetence, HMRC is preparing to announce that it will not - after all - collect underpayments...

Special Branch name zombie as new lead in MI6 murder 1
Mrblacker 3 years

Detectives at Special Branch say after exhaustive investigations, they have identified a new lead in their inquiry into the bizarre murder of MI6 officer Gareth Williams. Mr Williams was found dead...

Bush breaks ground for a shoe dodging academy 1
Dumbnews 3 years
After showing her pussy ,106 year virgin Isa Blyth is devastated 0
arrghgarry 3 years

to find out that anal sex rules out her claim of being virginal .She could only say "well F&%k me "...

Soup makes me stronger, says Souperman 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Noddy and Big Ears deny ‘improper relationship’ 9
Mary Evans 3 years

In a move that has shaken Toytown to its building block foundations, Noddy has taken the unprecedented step of releasing a statement in an attempt to quell ongoing rumours about the true nature of...

Queen Annoyed re Tail End of New E-Mail Address 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years
This Year's 'Back of a Dirty White Van' Slogan Competition Results Now In 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

The runner up, 'I wish my wife was as dirty as this van,' was pipped at the post by 'Just plough (plow).'...

Group of Lottery Losers Besiege Lottery HQ 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

Demanding retro-tickets. Next stop, the Horse Racing and Betting Board...

Vegetarian Conference Closed Down By Police 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

'Becoming a global warming hot spot,' said a police spokesman...

Poor People Suffering in Africa, Making Lower-Classes Feel Slightly Better 0
RockIsNotNoise 3 years
Report: Majority of Government Doesn't Trust Citizens, Too 7
ThisIsNotADrill 3 years
British robot's work to be outsourced to Chinese Robots 2
ThisIsNotADrill 3 years

LONDON - QT2D-7, an 11-year-old electric assembly-operations robot, was laid off Monday when the Lawn-Boy plant that has employed him relocated its manufacturing headquarters to a factory outside of...

HMRC's computer to be taught sums by Miss Peabody of year 2 0
ramblesnake 3 years

during break...

Jimmy Eat World Denies Influence in shitty Local Band 2
ThisIsNotADrill 3 years

Automated Smiles, a quartet from Birmingham, UK, has had popular Arizona (USA) band Jimmy Eat World deny any claims that the band in any way influenced Automated Smiles, bar the fact the name was...

New Social Network Changing Way People... Haven't We Already Got This?! 3
ThisIsNotADrill 3 years

While millions of young, tech-savvy professionals already use services like Facebook and Twitter to keep in constant touch with friends, a new social networking platform called Ping has recently...

Majority of People Never Use Physical Education After Secondary School 2
ThisIsNotADrill 3 years

George Higgins, 23, like most of his peers, hated P.E./Games lessons. Like much of the adult population, he questioned the relevence of things like 'exercise' and 'fitness', and wondered if these...

British Waterways Cuts Reduce River Severn to Four: Worcester to be Abolished 1
mugwump 3 years
Blair pelted with eggs and shoes in Dublin 1
Dun Dunkin 3 years

An international peacemaker and after dinner speaker received a warm welcome after walking across the Irish Sea from the UK. 'The public ['the little people'] don't understand the big policy issuses....

Prime Minister’s New Baby Joins Lib Dems 6
Harry Liddon 3 years

Number Ten Press Office announced today that the new daughter of David and Samantha Cameron had been enrolled as a member of the Liberal Democrat Party because of a previously overlooked clause in...

Missing Peer in Autopsy Shock 12
Harry Liddon 3 years

The autopsy was carried out today on the 29 stone former Liberal MP who has died at the age of 82. An astonished coroner revealed that he had discovered the cufflinks, distinctive diamond tie-pin and...

Excruciatingly funny headline posted on the Newsbiscuit Writer's Room Submission 1
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

s Board, fails to score highly due to being too long and not fitting in the title box!!! What's more the body of text following it just runs out of steam and isn't long enough for a News in Brief...

IABP 3 years