Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Irish built Titanic needs no bailout claims pressured captain 0
simonjmr 4 years

April 10: 08:00 Four days into maiden voyage from Southampton to New York, April 10: 09:00 All fine progressing steadily, April 10: 10:00 All fine: Game of croquet with the Parker- Stevensons,...

Queen cancels Easter to make way for Royal Wedding 0
brownpaperreporter 4 years

I am the head of the church you know...

Jesus dismayed that water into water is more profitable. 0
Erlang 4 years
World of Warcraft to bail out EVE Online 2
drstrangelug 4 years

Following a collapse in the tritanium market leading to a depressed station node industry , EVE Online has requested 6 billion gold pieces from World of Warcraft...

Germany to bail out Ireland in exchange for Blarney Stone 0
Ostsee 4 years
Irish nostalgic for days of potato famine. 4
MADJEZ 4 years
Dappy of N-Dubz to front revamped Antiques Roadshow 0
ruthless1 4 years

Dappy of N-Dubz is to be the new face of a revamped Antiques Roadshow titled "Old Stuff and S***", focusing on pre 2005 mobile phones...

Teenage Pregnancy Rates Fall Dramatically Following the Release of Black Ops 4
ruthless1 4 years
Isle of Wight on alert after renewed tension between Southampton and Portsmouth 2
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Somali pirate Cap'n overwhelmed by 7,500 applicants for 2 vacancies 8
Golgo13 4 years

In previous years, Somali pirate ship captain, Ibrahim Abdikarim would have had to appoint head-hunters to scour the seven seas for new hostages, but with economic woes and looming public sector job...

Royal wedding galvanises holiday trade... 1
Doylem 4 years

Travel agents are reporting unprecedented interest in foreign holidays for the last week of April next year. A spokesman for Thomas Cook watched in amazement as flights and packages filled up within...

Rush to book holidays from April 28th. “Where? Anywhere will do”... 7
Doylem 4 years
Cap of 43,000 on non-EU skilled migrants ‘insufficient’ say Man City and Chelsea 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Lenders anger as Irish Government claims for Mis-Sold Loan Insurance 0
Hezekiahgrump 4 years

Irish Taoiseach Brian Cowen has claimed the the end of the financial crisis is in sight after it was revealed that the IMF and Eurozone loans are unenforceable. "I was sitting in my underpants...

Drunken Greggs shop assistant had bun in the oven 0
simonjmr 4 years
Police warn of door to door Taliban imposter 0
Erlang 4 years

Police today warned householders to be on the lookout for a man posing as a Taliban negotiator calling door to door offering to broker a peace deal. "He's very convincing, dark skin, beard the lot"...

Jobs as a teacher ,thats how my people see me 11
arrghgarry 4 years

not a meglomechanical tyrant...

Junior journalist 'hung up' over 'air quotes'. Blames 'satire' site. 0
pinxit 4 years
Irish to ditch the Euro and to restore ancient currency called the potato. 3
deskpilot3 4 years

100 crumbs to the crisp, 100 crisps to the potato., 100 potatoes to the.errno-one's got 100 potatoes...

X Factor Confirms "Irish Bail Out" Theme This Saturday 0
LtFrankSlade 4 years

Leaks suggest the running order will be: Brian Cowen - "You Never Give Me Your Money", Bob Geldof - "Ireland's in A Rat Trap", Bono - "Leaving (With My Taxes) On My Jet Plane", Gerry Adams -...

Profits fall sharply at banknote printing company De La Rue... 0
MC One R 4 years

However, a spokesman said "We are confident we'll be back in profit in about an hour and a half"...

A ‘drink drive’ message from the Minister of Transport... 0
Doylem 4 years

Gerry Mulligan, Transport Minister and MP for Carsholton West, delivered a heartfelt message to the nation’s motorists today, as he was clearing his desk. “I speak from painful and personal...

Far East job centre officers in need of a change of Korea... 0
MC One R 4 years
Teenager goes 'out' to do 'stuff', reports claim 3
Oxbridge 4 years

According to informed sources in the suburbs of Swindon, Nigel Adamson, 15, left his parents' house to go 'out' yesterday evening. His parents, James and Sheila, were also left under the impression...

Higher cost of rural living blamed on extra costs of Aga servicing and gardeners 2
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
Accidents waiting to happen... 0
Doylem 4 years

The onset of winter brings the usual, mildly patronising statement by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents. “With temperatures plummetting, and snow on the way, we hope people will...

EU bankers to insist on more Irish austerity and Bono’s passport being withdrawn 1
Duncan Biscuit 4 years
University Challenge To Face Ofcom Probe 1
LtFrankSlade 4 years

The producers of the popular high brow quiz show last night launched and investigation after someone inserted the starter for 10 "Q: What's the capital of Ireland, A: Four Euros" into host Jeremy...

The Sun fails to shine on TV 1
Gerontius 4 years

Reclusive media mogul Rupert Murdoch was forced into taking direct action following an embarrassing mix up over one of its recent Page Three beauties yesterday and apologised in person to readers of...

Trophy wife 'winterised'... 0
Doylem 4 years