Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Ginger Tom fears for Coronation Street opening credits job in shakeup 0
simonjmr 3 years
Capello blames hotel staff thieving for bad England performances 0
simonjmr 3 years
Psychiatrists Warn Public to Steer Clear of Delusional Con-Dem Cabinet Ministers 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

A number of psychiatrists have warned the public to steer clear of Coalition Cabinet Ministers, due to their delusional behaviour - especially regarding the arithmetic re non-EU immigrants and EU...

“Mr Right" tells women in 30s, egg freezing not the surgery to which he alluded 0
Rorschach 3 years
Many inventions 'pure accidents' claim researchers 1
QorbeQ 3 years

Research on 19th and 20th century British inventors, undertaken by staff from US TV show MythBusters, has discovered that they weren't always the clever boffins that many people believe. One of the...

Phil Collins admits he can't feel it in the air anymore. 6
dominic_mcg 3 years

Disaster hit the pop world today as Phil Collins finally admitted to fans via his website, that since falling off a ladder whilst dusting his gold discs, he is no longer able to feel it coming in the...

Blu-tack maker charged with tacks evasion. more soon 0
Mrblacker 3 years
Energy companies appeal for calm as lucky pant washing overwhelms national grid 1
exigo 3 years
come on then 0
stretchercase 3 years

deleat me?go on,I no you wont to you power crazed button pushing deleater you,make you feel good does it?deleating a old man with no arms,why dont you just come and give me a good duffing up..a good...

After post match weigh-in FIFA overturns German victory 0
pinxit 3 years

Müller light...

Capello admits 1 mistake. "At FA interview the silk purse I presented was fake" 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years
F1: Safety Car deployed after dummy thrown out of leading Ferrari 0
pinxit 3 years

"I'm sorry, he's from Barcelona"...

St George decanonised after 20 million red cross flags show no measurable effect 4
Des Custard 3 years

In the largest experiment of its kind for four years, the power of St George or his flag to have the slightest influence on worldly events, let alone bring about a miracle, has been proven beyond...

Windows Upgrade Banned by Fifa 2
wirralmatt 3 years

Fifa staff have had their requests for a Windows upgrade rejected by senior managers according to an irate administrator. The member of staff who wished to remain nameless said "We've been working...

'Horation Nelson' Movie Shock! Sepp Blatter lands title role 0
pinxit 3 years

"Ich sehe kein Schiffe."...

Britney Spears ask when will she ever get credit for emulating her young fans 0
arrghgarry 3 years

For most young fans it can take time and money to look like or follow their Idol`s ways when I took a razor to my nether regions I instantly gave millions of my young fans a taste of what it was...

ITV's Heartbeat axed after lasting 8 long years longer than the sixties 0
simonjmr 3 years

ITV and the BBC to merge the eternal Heartbeat and Last of the Summer wine for a one off finale. More soon...

Adidas issue recall of 3 million England shirts 2
arrghgarry 3 years

The head of the research dept admitted there was a basic design fault where the wearer assumed delusional problems they thought that everyone in the shirts were invincible and could beat any team...

Unemployed to be Put in Olympic 'Work Camps' 3
Dun Dunkin 3 years

To help keep costs down the unemployed will be put into work camps on Olympic construction sites. Migrant workers to complain that they cannot compete with forced labour.'We may live 9 to a room and...

Open toad sandals morally bankrupt claims environmentalist 0
simonjmr 3 years
Heartbeat actors check in to rehab after they have their lives shattered 0
Iamthestig 3 years

"It was all so real" said a member of the cast. "We all thought we were living a simple life in Aidensfield, with low crime, no speed cameras, sunny weather and cheap bear. But it's all a sham!"...

House prices climb as the England flags come down 0
MrChigleysAunt 3 years

It may not be a view universally shared, but Derek and Jean Winton are thrilled that England are out of the World Cup. "We timed it badly" explains Jean. "We put our house on the market a few weeks...

Despite travelling in 4 dimensions, Karen Gillan's acting remains stuck in 1. 2
wallster 3 years
North Wests advice to save water is chuck the baby out and leave the bath water. 2
Basil_B 3 years
England football team enter into historic coalition with Germany 4
Ludicity 3 years

Prime Minister David Cameron has announced that the defeated England football team are to enter into coalition with Germany. Under the arrangement three England players will now join the German side...

England World Cup song 'Back Home' never more pertinent 0
fun and games 3 years

More in 4 years...

Doctors warn of dangers of aural sex: Hearing AIDS cases on the increase 0
Scroat 3 years
A.B.S.O's to be handed out to anyone still displaying a george cross flag 0
Basil_B 3 years
Christine Bleakley signs record-breaking WAG transfer deal with Germany 1
Ludicity 3 years

Following extensive negotiations, TV presenter Christine Bleakley has dumped England striker Frank Lampard to become the girlfriend of Germany's Thomas Mueller. 'This has been one of the most...

New Syndromes Identified 0
afternoonslow 3 years

BBC MWSA syndrome , Widespread throught Five Live., BBC Sport journalists are prey to infection by the deadly MWSA bacterium which breeds in conditions of Stifling Arrogance and Unfounded...