Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Cable: 'We punch above our weight'. Prescott: 'Me too!' 0
tidris1 3 years
Pakistan deny further fixing allegations after Stephen Hawkings' unbeaten 200 0
whickerman 3 years

They have denied that they will take a bribe from anyone and that Vanessa Feltz really did take 7 wickets against them. "Don't get me stated on the record 4th and 5th wicket partnership of Stevie...

Teresa May scraps legislation to legitimise security industry 1
Mafaking Carwongo 3 years

A huge cheer went up tonight in back street gymns and sleezy dives around the country in support of Tereas May's decision to scrap legislation to oversee the security industry., A spokesman said:...

Lady Ga Ga, the truth behind the “beef-dress” 13
hero2zero 3 years

Lady Ga Ga today revealed that the beef dress was a misunderstanding, she had decided to wear a Burka, her couturier miss-heard it as a burger and obliged accordingly...

Single White Female WTM Male. Any age or appearance. 0
Mafaking Carwongo 3 years

Must have knowledge of toxic chemicals. And own car...

More scandal in the Commons as MP's leave inflatable replacements 3
Basil_B 3 years

Hot on the heels of last years expenses scam comes another scandal involving MP's., 'It has come to light that some Mp's have not been attending Parliament and setting up inflatable dummies to sit...

Paris Hilton denied entry 1
Sinnick 3 years

That's a first...

Marx disassociates himself from Cable 0
Sinnick 3 years

Anti-capitalist Karl Marx has denied any association with far left-wing activist Vince Cable. Mr Marx is quoted that "My opinions were intended as theoretical and an objective, and I fully realise...

Angry Voters Demand Culling of Lib-dem MP's At Next Election 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

Prize for surviving Lib-dems - a London taxi...

Wii Stalking successfully replicates highs and lows of obsession, say experts 0
alexc 3 years

Stalkers all around the world have heaped glowing praise on the Nintendo’s Wii latest release, saying it successfully captures the psychological state of erotomania realistically without...

Limited success for new Jobseekers Allowance Queuebuster tickets 0
alexc 3 years

The government’s latest attempt to improve services to the increasing numbers of unemployed by introducing queuebusters tickets has met with limited success., The tickets, which costs just £20,...

Diners up in arms following 'only order what you can pronounce' edict 8
jp1885 3 years

Gourmets across Britain are downing their cutlery in protest today, after the passing of controversial new legislation banning all restaurants from selling a particular dish unless the customer can...

WWE to punish illegal moves retrospectively with video technology 0
alexc 3 years

The WWE have finally given in to calls to introduce video technology to punish those seen breaking rules with illegal moves or weapons., For years fans and sports analysts had campaigned for the...

Apathetic classical music fan Liszt less 0
simonjmr 3 years
New Real tea show to follow the Tetley Family 0
Iamthestig 3 years
Banks on the defensive say the lack of borrowing is down due to lack of interest 0
Iamthestig 3 years

Tell us about it, we know!...

Dr. Seuss updates his classic book: "The Cat in the Brabantia." 0
Iamthestig 3 years
Dinosaur Barney confesses: I used heroin to fill love-shaped hole 0
alexc 3 years

TV dinosaur Barney has admitted for the first time that he became a hardened heroin abuser in a desperate attempt to fill a “love shaped hole” after the demise of his popular TV show., Barney...

Come Dine with Me: Serial Killers Special Ends in Bloodbath 1
ChrisHarrison 3 years

The latest instalment of the ever-popular series in which four sociopaths host a dinner party has ended in predictably grisly circumstances. The first night was hosted by Rose West. As her house in...

English man who microwaved his favourite Hamster says the others 2
arrghgarry 3 years

which he hated ,got the guillotine and the bacon slicer...

Stefani Germanotta confirms Lady Gaga is her stage name not a statement 0
Mrblacker 3 years
Man With Excessive Appetite For Sardines 1
Jesse Bigg 3 years

admits that his craving for them started when he commuted daily by train to Tokyo...

Tech-savvy bumpkins embrace Twitter for their bizarre ramblings 6
jp1885 3 years

Britain's once sleepy countryside has been thrust into the forefront of the communications revolution, with the adoption of social networking tools such as Twitter by the nation's village idiots....

Wind parted Red Sea 0
riesler 3 years

must have overdone the cumin...

Most gays in and wanting to be in the U.S Army (the gayest in the world) 4
arrghgarry 3 years

are 100% behind changing the "dont ask dont tell" policy ,to "don`t ask just shag"...

Jamie Oliver’s new series on African school dinners branded “distasteful” 0
alexc 3 years

Jamie Oliver’s African School Dinners has been attacked as “distasteful” and “a step too far” by television watchdog Ofcom., The show, which sees the tireless campaigner and occasional...

Disney chief exec denies Dumboing down 0
simonjmr 3 years
Police fear second kitten in bin is copycat attack 2
exigo 3 years
Greece to send India there old Olympic village so they can break it down 0
Basil_B 3 years

and make a new one out of it...

Chilean miners turn on each other after contentious game of “I Spy” 1
alexc 3 years

The solidarity of the 33 miners has finally been broken over a contentious game of “I Spy”., After more than a month of being huddled together, trapped in a confined space, tensions have finally...