Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
English, French and Italian players vie for spots in Premier Africa league 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Disability Commissioner slams BBC for cancelling Strictly Come St Vitus Dancing 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

"Too often minority based programming is cut or cancelled to save money. These sufferers are license fee payers too" said the Commissioner In response the BBC issued a statement "We refute this...

England home coming 0
Kramaring 3 years

Team to be paraded through Wootten Bassett. More soon...

New Invest in Proper Tea magazine tops 100,000 readers, mostly estate agents 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years
"Germany world cup win impossible" claims statistician 0
Peter 3 years

English football fans were celebrating again today as news emerged that Germany were 100% guaranteed to not win the current world cup. Many leading tabloid newspapers this morning reported on the...

England leads world in self pitying footballing post mortems 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years
Them bones them bones them dry bones 4
stretchercase 3 years

and the leg bones connected to the knee bone,and the knee bones conected to the thiegh bone,and the theigh bones connected to the hip bone, and the hip bones connected to the todger bone,and the...

Incapacity benefits to be cut back to a scarred stump 0
la maga 3 years
Sealed Knot to Extend Range of Conflicts it will Re-enact 14
Golgo13 3 years

Facing reduced membership numbers and a dwindling public awareness, The Sealed Knot, the UK’s largest historic battle re-enactment society, has decided to break with over 40 years of its tradition...

Mark Webber blames F.1 crash on faulty Knight Rider style, "turbo-boost", switch 0
pricklyhedgehog72 3 years

Valencia - Red Bull Racing driver, Mark Webber, has blamed his crash with Lotus' Heikki Kovalainen last Sunday on a faulty voice activation switch which engineers fitted to the car prior to Sunday's...

I hated that song, says Girl named Ram A Lam a Lam A lama Ding Dong 6
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Breaking her silence after thirty years, the girl eulogised in a popular song by Showaddywaddy has spoken out about the pressure that the title put her under. Soon after being named and acclaimed in...

Capello admits he has no defence, after 2010 world cup shocker 0
Iamthestig 3 years

John Terry, Matthew Upson, Ashley Cole, Ledley King, Jamie Carragher, Glenn Johnston, Rob Green All agree...

Seb Coe announces disciplines for the 2012 Olympics Modern Pentathlon 0
Iamthestig 3 years

Grand Theft Auto on the Playstation 3, Super Mario-Cart on the WII, Halo on the X-Box, Brain Training on the DS-lite and the final discipline will be Jet Set Willy on the Vic 20 Bring on the...

Germany feel they can "Move On" from the goal that wasn't in 1966... 2
Iamthestig 3 years

England hoping that Karma will help them in the 2054 world cup!...

ld sure like to see 4
stretchercase 3 years

England win,but I knew we wouldnt becouse without seeming disrespectfull were fucking useless basically at everything, a complete an utter disgrace to the human race.I dont no how anybody can face...

what is globalmedia then? 1
stretchercase 3 years

fucked if I no I make it up as I go along...

Medics carry out anal vuvuzelectomy on referee. 0
riesler 3 years
We said they were rubbish all along, insist England's football correspondents 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

The UK's football correspondents were furiously purging their old online articles as an orthodox england bashing regime has regained the ascendancy. Damning articles, with headlines like 'The could...

Ginger Tom fears for Coronation Street opening credits job in shakeup 0
simonjmr 3 years
Capello blames hotel staff thieving for bad England performances 0
simonjmr 3 years
Psychiatrists Warn Public to Steer Clear of Delusional Con-Dem Cabinet Ministers 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

A number of psychiatrists have warned the public to steer clear of Coalition Cabinet Ministers, due to their delusional behaviour - especially regarding the arithmetic re non-EU immigrants and EU...

“Mr Right" tells women in 30s, egg freezing not the surgery to which he alluded 0
Rorschach 3 years
Many inventions 'pure accidents' claim researchers 1
QorbeQ 3 years

Research on 19th and 20th century British inventors, undertaken by staff from US TV show MythBusters, has discovered that they weren't always the clever boffins that many people believe. One of the...

Phil Collins admits he can't feel it in the air anymore. 6
dominic_mcg 3 years

Disaster hit the pop world today as Phil Collins finally admitted to fans via his website, that since falling off a ladder whilst dusting his gold discs, he is no longer able to feel it coming in the...

Blu-tack maker charged with tacks evasion. more soon 0
Mrblacker 3 years
Energy companies appeal for calm as lucky pant washing overwhelms national grid 1
exigo 3 years
come on then 0
stretchercase 3 years

deleat me?go on,I no you wont to you power crazed button pushing deleater you,make you feel good does it?deleating a old man with no arms,why dont you just come and give me a good duffing up..a good...

After post match weigh-in FIFA overturns German victory 0
pinxit 3 years

Müller light...

Capello admits 1 mistake. "At FA interview the silk purse I presented was fake" 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years
F1: Safety Car deployed after dummy thrown out of leading Ferrari 0
pinxit 3 years

"I'm sorry, he's from Barcelona"...