Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Danone announce discovery of “Digestifus Flirtius”, “Bifidus Jocularis”, others 12
Golgo13 3 years

In a development sure to send shockwaves through both the scientific and probiotic communities, research scientists from Danone, makers of Activia yoghurt and Actimel drink, today announced the...

Earth declared as "peeping tom" after Herschel telescope fitted with "zoom lens' 0
simonjmr 3 years
Eugenics gags to be culled from NewsBiscuit. More soon. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
England's football correspondents crash out of World Cup in shame 3
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Despite the frequency with which they hit the bar, England's football writers cannot blame bad luck for their dreadful failure in South Africa, angry fans have concluded on web forums and radio phone...

FIFA to experiment with zero technology 0
whickerman 3 years

Ridiculous incorrect decisions create talking points amongst fans, so why not have more of them? “ said Sepp Blatter, “We have been against goal line technology and action replays because it...

Knock knock? 2
kerry 3 years

Hello,come in,sit down,what seems to be the trouble?, Well docter its a bit embarresing..I..I..I cant stop winking., Good lord,oh dear,cant stop winking ay?oh dear,oh deary deary me,how much...

Easy Jet Vs Ryan Air 0
AlexR 3 years

Easy Jet announce roof-rack seating. More soon...

Motor Car on A3054 causes chaos... 0
LittleSpender 3 years
Edinburgh line up 0
AlexR 3 years

Lembit Opik, John Snow, and Tony Hayward announce they will be performing a three hander at Edinburgh this year. More soon...

Referendum threatens coalition, Cameron admits his 2nd choice 'would be Labour' 0
QorbeQ 3 years
North Yorkshire Police deny claims of ethnic ignorance 3
Rorschach 3 years

[url=http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/8250476.Police_called_to_chocolate_brawl_in_Norton/]See link[/url]...

Brits jealous of US, secretly hope they have sexy Russian spy rings too 0
la maga 3 years
Ryan Air to offer £5 fare to standing passengers or £10 to be inside the plane 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Poodle Pimping Law Flawed? 0
Doctor Moptop 3 years

Within 24 hours of being launched, Mick Clegg's new website, Yourfreedom, has crashed. The 'one law in, one law out' rule apparently caused a log-jam in Internet traffic. "Some people have been...

LTA / FA mix up sees Murray cruise past Rafa Benitez into Mens Final 0
The Return of DroleNoel 3 years
Scientists shorten Coalition's life expectancy as electoral system vote agreed 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Beavers receive damming report. Gnaw Soon. 1
Ian Searle 3 years
Poor response to Toyota Lexus recall blamed on a problem with the engine 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Harry Corbett held on charges of children's puppet fisting 1
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Squatney Council in north London has been accused of staging a show trial, after publicising its plans to charge Harry Corbett with offences against children's puppets. Though long since dead and...

Survey says Swedes, Yanks French and Germans envy Britain's MRSA death camps 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

Britain's national health service is the envy of the world - it's official. A new survey says MORE LATER...

Celebrity masseuse rubs shoulders with the rich and famous. 0
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
50 miles added to trip - "not in the least diverting" claims driver. 0
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
Good behaviour? No, time off for live organ donation? 0
hero2zero 3 years

A radical UK health think-tank has controversially suggested that healthy, drug-free, long-term prisoners might consider “Live organ donation” as a part of repaying their debt to society...

Is Bertie Wooster the Sixth Man? 0
afternoonslow 3 years

After years of covert surveillance and the successful penetration of the notorious Drones Club by an agent of MI5, a desperate gang of International Spies has been rounded up and charged with...

Teenager injured in fox attack. 1
mrlemoncurry 3 years

Police were called in on Thursday after a report of serious injuries sustained by a teenager after a fox attack . The teenager, named Scott Watson sustained two broken arms , three broken ribs and...

Me l Gibson rounded on for using wrong language 3
arrghgarry 3 years

Mel who lives in a $20,000,000 house in Malibu mentioned that if his Russian ex Lover dressed a whore she might get raped by a pack of Ni..ers .A spokesman for Malibu African Americans would like to...

Nation rejoices as Saatchi gifts unmade bed and rotting shark to British public 2
rickwestwell 3 years
Biscuit delivery van causes major holdup on M3 6
MrChigleysAunt 3 years

We're all suffering from slow digestive transit said an AA spokesperson...

News biscuit visitor misreads sub and sees Milliband brothers gits in politics 0
arrghgarry 3 years
Al Gores masseuse accuses him of being manipulative and massaging the figures 0
arrghgarry 3 years

of global Warming evidence.When I complained he told me to just suck it up...