Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Jewish TV to Film New Series of Gentile Ben 0
Svendo 3 years

a show about a young jewish boy who befriends a grizzly non-isrealite...

Apple Admits Fault with the Planet is Affecting iPhone4 Signal Strength 3
Svendo 3 years

It's nothing to do with the phone. It's the planethonest...

Murray insures toothy snarl for £3 million 1
PluckyMunky 3 years

Dental areas to be featured in OK! magazine...

Government Plan to Extend Workcamp Society 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

'A class of mobile, rootless workers split for long durations from their families always under the threat of poverty is just what we think makes a stable society', said a spokesperson. 'Why import...

Andy Murray loses semi - girlfriend Kim Sears admits "it's difficult to swallow" 1
LittleSpender 3 years
Hull violinist nabbed for being on the fiddle 0
PluckyMunky 3 years

Said to be 'feeling bowed'...

Coalition to triple traveller sites by end of year to create mobile workforce 0
4ty2 3 years

In an attempt to get unemployed to work and to move were the jobs are the coalition has come up with an ingenious plan to simultaneously give a boost to the ailing manufacturing industry and to give...

Zodiac sign wars continue as Virgos and Pisceans clash on Kings Road 4
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

There was an uneasy tension on london's Kings Road last night, after a fourth night of fighting between fans of rival star signs was finally brought to an end., But astrology experts are fearful...

BBC Plans Major new Drama Serial 0
theumpire 3 years

The BBC has commissioned Tom Stoppard to write a major new drama series for them – Dr Shipman’s Casebook. James Bolam is to play a crusty old GP, based in the North-West, with Dame Judy Dench in...

Peace Activists Ready to Fight Till the End. 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

They are calling it the Battle of Parliament Square. 'If people think we are taking this lying down they don't know us' said a spokesperson for the peace activists sharpening a bill-hook...

Fabio Calls in Exorcist. 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

'With England I think the devil is in the detail'...

Fabulous Fabio Fights for England Football Again 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

Download your free Fabio mask. Fabio ringtones from only £5. What celebs think of Fabio see p3-48...

Wayne Rooney has Brazilian on his chest ,he asks for sex 0
arrghgarry 3 years

she tells him to get Real...

I cant seem to 0
kerry 3 years

Oh my God! Please tell me that Charlotte Hot-rectal wasn't you?...

FA confirm England's exit from Euro 2012 by confirming Capello as manager. 1
Mrblacker 3 years
Friendadvisor.com - unbiased reviews of your acquaintances 6
Zadok the second 3 years

The next generation of social networking was launched yesterday in the form of a friend comparison site. “Friendadvisor.com takes social networking to the next logical level” said Chief...

Afghan War: 'We're not winning. But we're not all dead' says Barack Hope Obama 0
la maga 3 years

Curses! I got the space to write Barack 'Hope' Obama, but then it cut it off. What's going on? Edit: Now it will take the name, but only without the quotations marks. I'm confused...

Public to be asked to separate modern art from general household waste 0
Rorschach 3 years
Riot outside house where homeopaths move in 6
PluckyMunky 3 years

'Gays out!' chanted a gathering crowd outside the house of Dawn and Kevin Darling, alternative therapists. 'We don't want those sort round here - this is a nice estate,' said Darren Mardy. 'It does...

Husband gets supicious over expensive unwarranted CT scan 0
arrghgarry 3 years

especially when the wife`s camel toe can be seen with the naked eye...

Released files lift the lid on spray-on Blair 3
dogwheels 3 years

Recently released government files have revealed that former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair was not who he claimed to be and was, in fact, an actor painted to look like the then Labour leader....

Life long Canadian friends club together and buy a boat 0
arrghgarry 3 years

and sealed their friendship...

Tussauds' identical Cameron model has tiny Clegg waxwork in breast pocket. 0
Stan Laurel 3 years
Fanny Hill, in Uckfield, to be renamed Vagina Rise, after complaints 0
PluckyMunky 3 years
British couple speak out abut Russian spy suspect daughter 0
Cirong 3 years

A British couple from North London, who claim to be the parents of Russian spy suspect Anna Chapman, have been talking about their relationship. Mrs Chapman has revealed that she and her husband...

Stoke woman has Hammond Organ removed to make donation to local church 0
PluckyMunky 3 years

'I always wanted to be an organ donor, said pert Sarah Jepson. I was born with a Hammond Organ next to my heart so I agreed to have it removed. St Jude and all Stars was very grateful.'...

News Show Interviews Man in Spotted Tie. 2
Dun Dunkin 3 years

'Yes i know nothing', said the man in the spotted tie., 'Yes but you're z list famous in that you've been on the telly every now and then and run a niche website so you could say something?,' begged...

Cut backs in government spending mean Nimbys have nothing to complain about. 1
Ian Searle 3 years
Ms Diane Abbott goes to the wall for her son 0
arrghgarry 3 years

and finds him lined up against it with 6 other scallywags in the local Gendarmerie., She informs the booking officer that she is indeed Diane Abbot and there is no way her son could or would do...

Filming of Harry Hill show cancelled after sicky burp 0
dogwheels 3 years

Louis Spence said to be devastated...