Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Liverpool takeover completed by US company NESV 0
4ty2 3 years

they now consider buying old York as well in an attempt to govern Britain directly. Washington confirmed that their attemtepts to buy up british cities is actually a response to the Chinese having...

Miners children plead... 9
saltire 3 years

don't go back down the mine daddy,there's plenty of slack in yer trousers...

The New prisons minister who has just ordered that a choice of 0
arrghgarry 3 years

5 meals to be offered for inmates, Crispin Blunt , denies his name rhymes with anything...

Gwen Stefani denies that80`s gay icon Marilyn has been in her Bush 3
arrghgarry 3 years
6 of the miners denied they were part of an Underground terrorist movement 2
arrghgarry 3 years

called the Chileban ...

MoD announces Trident to be replaced by two men in a rowing boat 1
Stan Laurel 3 years

After months of speculation, it was announced yesterday that the Government has decided to proceed with the replacement of the United Kingdom’s ageing ballistic missile system by an...

Newspaper reveals Cameron's ownership of debt collection agencies 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

In a clear explanation behind the latest swingeing benefit cuts, a local newspaper reveals that David Cameron is the majority shareholder in no less than 11 debt collection and bailiff companies...

Live Peppa Pig ‘lacked nuanced characterisation of animated TV original’ 9
Mary Evans 3 years

A live appearance by Peppa Pig at Maidstone Arndale Centre was greeted with scepticism and mild hostility by the pre-school children in attendance, after she allegedly ‘failed to fully realise an...

Wedding tackle ruled a professional foul by IRFU... 0
be reasonable 3 years

more oval balls soon...

Russian engineers unveil revolutionary new CAD system 0
antharrison 3 years

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g24/antharrison/russiancadsystem.jpg...

Cap now placed on well of Chilean Miner jokes ... please no more soon 0
Kramaring 3 years

After 69 days, 33 rescues and blanket television coverage, a cap has finally been placed on the well of Chilean Miner jokes. The heavy seal should put a stop to even the smallest trapped worker...

Man sues 'Just for Men' for failing to get him a new job or a shag 0
Moggsy 3 years

Disappointed divorcee Martin Overleigh has started legal procedings against the makers of male hair dye 'Just for Men' claiming false advertising., 'The first advert clearly shows a man dying his...

ADVERTISING FEATURE: SONY TOASTMAN™ 4
dicky37 3 years

Looking for a new way to put the ‘fast’ back into ‘breakfast’? Now, from the company that brought you music on the move with the WalkMan and the DiscMan comes the latest mobile innovation:...

Public call for cut in Cameron's housing benefit for No.10 1
ramblesnake 3 years

Well, I do anyway, and I'm a general member...

US arrives in Chile to help miners to escape 1
Sinnick 3 years

(with apologies to mugwump for his recent, similar post)...

First images of Chilean miners appaling conditions in mine 3
virtuallywill 3 years

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x7xEbaBRmPw/SvNtFEq4oBI/AAAAAAAANZE/iKRbG4ZsrDM/s400/!vip_bunker_09.jpg...

Fans furious as Plácido Domingo refuses to sing 'the one off the gocompare ad'. 3
wallster 3 years
Swiss Alps Engineers Just Hours Too Late to Save Chilean Miners... 0
mugwump 3 years
Rich new seam found in Roy Orbison mine. 3
the coarse whisperer 3 years

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/14/article-1320483-0B9D857F000005DC-686_634x407.jpg...

Commonwealth Games Athletes accomodation finally finished. 0
seymour totti 3 years

Better late than well, you know!...

Queen Scrooge Stuffs Staff & Family Christmas 2
Kazytc 3 years

Queen Elizabeth, that is UK Queen Elizabeth, has adopted a new, Christmas role play, she is now taking on the role as Scrooge, and has been dubbed, Queen Scrooge as a result. Claiming that there is...

Thatcher cancels Downing st visit to be fit for Halloween 5
simonjmr 3 years
Badgers bomb cow herds in revenge for cull plans 3
Baldymemike 3 years

The Badger Liberation Front has claimed responsibility for an explosion in Shropshire which left thirteen cows dead and four others beautifully cooked. A spokesperson, who wanted to be known as...

Nigeria takes Gold in "Freestyle Controversy Medley" at Commonwealth Games 0
flyerblade 3 years

Driven by their overwhelming success in the recent Spam Olympics, today Nigeria cruised to victory taking Gold in the Commonwealth Games "Freestyle Controversy Medley" discipline with an outstanding...

Man to Charge £02.12 to watch 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony on his 42" Plasma TV 0
IABP 3 years
Gavin Rossdale has denied he has come up with an idea to get out of his 0
arrghgarry 3 years

marriage to Gwen Stefani $$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Clegg admits spending plans just created for Cameron to cut 0
flyerblade 3 years

After announching 7bn of spending on education at the same time David Cameron announces big cuts to university funding Nick Clegg was finally forced to admit spending plans were now simply being...

Al Qaeda claims responsibility for Go Compare and Moonpig adverts 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years

The latest Al-Jazeera broadcast of the world’s most wanted man, portrays a distinct shift away from violent terrorism, and a movement toward mental torture In the broadcast, Bin Laden reveals that...

Nick Clegg to announce Plans to offer Pre-Parliament Schooling 0
IABP 3 years

Nick Clegg is to announce plans to offer pre-parliament schooling in the most radical reforms since the last ones. Potential MPs will be given 15 hours of free pre-parliament education a week in...

Radio 4 caught dumping toxic smugness into rivers around Britain 3
la maga 3 years

The middle classes of Britain have today gone into shock after revelations that their favourite radio station, BBC Radio 4, has been dumping thousands of tons of toxic smugness into rivers and lakes...