Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Gene Hunt to narrate programme on period between this cricket tour and the last 0
MC One R 3 years

tentatively named Ashes to Ashes. I'm here all week...

Umpires under contract to develop one, mildly amusing, on-field eccentricity... 4
Doylem 3 years
Pundits primed, cakes baked, pitch marked, bribes taken: “Play!”... 0
Doylem 3 years
RIP Ingrid Pitt: 'Fangs for the mammaries...' 3
pinxit 3 years
JLS Switch on the Lights at Number 15 Chessington Avenue 2
IABP 3 years

JLS turned up at 15 Chessington Avenue last night to switch on the Christmas lights for the Thompson family. They had accepted an invitation from dad, Adrian Thompson, to switch on the modest festive...

Hollywood Delighted with Alternative Ending For New Generic Mining Disaster Film 5
IABP 3 years
Teacher "set for significant snowball" - if Tomkins Minor has his way 0
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
Rowan Williams acknowledges “the sanctity of indiscriminate shagging”... 0
Doylem 3 years
Fury as someone who isn't good at something on TV gets to carry on doing it 3
Oxbridge 3 years

The British people are in an increasingly angry mood because someone who has been dancing/singing/twatting about the Australian jungle on television for 8 weeks/6 weeks/a few days has been allowed to...

Mis-matched couple host ‘chalk and cheese’ party... 4
Doylem 3 years
UN to send in peace keeping force to Millbank Office as students repeat demo's 0
Basil_B 3 years
Let Joy be Confined! 1
MrChigleysAunt 3 years

In a surprise move, which is likely to prove controversial, the General Synod of the Church of England decided to appropriate the word Joy for the sole use of the clergy., A spokesman explained...

Face of Jesus found on mouldy Ryveta... 0
Doylem 3 years

“It’s definitely Jesus”, says Brian Dolan, who found the crispbread in a packet that had probably been in his car for months. “Unless it's Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury. It’s...

Jobs Starbucks Venice Fl 0
3 years

Jobs Starbucks Venice Fl,  ,  ,  ,  ,  , >>> Jobs Starbucks Venice Fl <<< ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,...

Stop Press... Stephen Fry thinks about tweeting... then lets the moment pass... 0
Doylem 3 years
Apple fan boy’s sense of entitlement goes off the graph... 0
Doylem 3 years

Apple fan boy, Kevin Abramsky, berates Steve Jobs for not producing the gadget he wants, to the exact specifications he needs, when he wants it which is “like, [i]now[/i]”. Kevin, 16, takes a...

Paedophile teacher 'had form' 5
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
Christmas cancelled as Santa Fails CRB Check 1
pinxit 3 years

'Evidence has recently come into our possession that he has been fumbling around a million UK kids' bedrooms for years.' says CRB spokesperson...

Palin admits sex with President Obama is not a bad idea ,the rest of the 0
arrghgarry 3 years

Monty python crew are not so sure ...

Kim il sung accuses South Korea of just being an American puppet 4
arrghgarry 3 years

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1292601088/tt0372588...

Great moments in cinema: a fool, his money and a tearful goodbye... 0
Doylem 3 years
New Zealand Mine Rescue Squad Wins NoBalls Prize for Useless Jobswoths 2
arflaethel 3 years

Amongst the leading exponents of Heriocally Not Doing Anything, as advocated by the English Police who are content to watch a child drown as they “Haven't been trained in wading into a...

Requiem for the G-spot... 4
Doylem 3 years

For years men were encouraged to go in search of the G-spot, even though we didn’t really know what we were looking for, or where we might find it, or whether we’d recognise it even if they did...

Bishop Apologises for Royal Wedding "I'll give it 7 years" Comment 3
De-scribe 3 years

"Obviously I should have said four or five years at the most", he clarified today...

Shrinking Violet denies she is Atrophied wife. 4
arrghgarry 3 years
Criminal Element Discovered in Periodic Table 26
Des and Stan 3 years

Scientists and anthropologists have discovered that the periodic table, once highly regarded for its perfection and beauty, contains a criminal element just like any other community. The boffins’...

Somali pirates overwhelmed by 25,000 applicants as Royal Wedding date set 0
Golgo13 3 years

**Reloaded: Special Extended Edition to commemorate Willie & Kate's announcement** In previous years, Somali pirate ship captain, Ibrahim Abdikarim would have had to appoint head-hunters to...

Apple to launch revolutionary communication device 2
Moggsy 3 years

Hailed as the pinnacle in technological advancement, Apple have announced their plans to launch their most innovative product yet, the aPhone., Unveiling an impressive prototype at today's press...

Cameron creates Cabinet post for Daily Mail 0
thesheriff 3 years

Prime Minister David Cameron today created a new Cabinet position for the Daily Mail. "We considered a peerage," Mr Cameron said, "But that's for old has-beens. We needed to recognise the key role...

Im A 'Has-Been' - Get Me In There !!! 1
Ddigon o broblem 3 years

Trading Standards step in and order TV show to correct its title., More to follow...