Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Swiss Alps Engineers Just Hours Too Late to Save Chilean Miners... 0
mugwump 3 years
Rich new seam found in Roy Orbison mine. 3
the coarse whisperer 3 years

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/14/article-1320483-0B9D857F000005DC-686_634x407.jpg...

Commonwealth Games Athletes accomodation finally finished. 0
seymour totti 3 years

Better late than well, you know!...

Queen Scrooge Stuffs Staff & Family Christmas 2
Kazytc 3 years

Queen Elizabeth, that is UK Queen Elizabeth, has adopted a new, Christmas role play, she is now taking on the role as Scrooge, and has been dubbed, Queen Scrooge as a result. Claiming that there is...

Thatcher cancels Downing st visit to be fit for Halloween 5
simonjmr 3 years
Badgers bomb cow herds in revenge for cull plans 3
Baldymemike 3 years

The Badger Liberation Front has claimed responsibility for an explosion in Shropshire which left thirteen cows dead and four others beautifully cooked. A spokesperson, who wanted to be known as...

Nigeria takes Gold in "Freestyle Controversy Medley" at Commonwealth Games 0
flyerblade 3 years

Driven by their overwhelming success in the recent Spam Olympics, today Nigeria cruised to victory taking Gold in the Commonwealth Games "Freestyle Controversy Medley" discipline with an outstanding...

Man to Charge £02.12 to watch 2012 Olympic Opening Ceremony on his 42" Plasma TV 0
IABP 3 years
Gavin Rossdale has denied he has come up with an idea to get out of his 0
arrghgarry 3 years

marriage to Gwen Stefani $$$$$$$$$$$$$...

Clegg admits spending plans just created for Cameron to cut 0
flyerblade 3 years

After announching 7bn of spending on education at the same time David Cameron announces big cuts to university funding Nick Clegg was finally forced to admit spending plans were now simply being...

Al Qaeda claims responsibility for Go Compare and Moonpig adverts 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years

The latest Al-Jazeera broadcast of the world’s most wanted man, portrays a distinct shift away from violent terrorism, and a movement toward mental torture In the broadcast, Bin Laden reveals that...

Nick Clegg to announce Plans to offer Pre-Parliament Schooling 0
IABP 3 years

Nick Clegg is to announce plans to offer pre-parliament schooling in the most radical reforms since the last ones. Potential MPs will be given 15 hours of free pre-parliament education a week in...

Radio 4 caught dumping toxic smugness into rivers around Britain 3
la maga 3 years

The middle classes of Britain have today gone into shock after revelations that their favourite radio station, BBC Radio 4, has been dumping thousands of tons of toxic smugness into rivers and lakes...

Snuggle blanket con unveiled - "They're just dressing gowns worn backwards" 0
simonjmr 3 years
Welsh Assembly to abolish Qwngos. 1
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years

I thought it was worth another go...

For sale: 33 pairs of designer sunglasses; used only once 0
Sinnick 3 years
Looking at His Wife & Lover, Chile Miner Yonni Barrios May Already Be Blind 1
IABP 3 years

say doctors...

Chile ready for first space launch 0
4ty2 3 years

following the succesfull escape from below ground the chilenian prime minister wants to make the most of the emotional high and support by his voters. Having invested heavily in education by spending...

Manchester criminals to tweet being fitted up. 3
De Agostini to publish "The Chilean Mining disaster" in 40 weekly parts 3
simonjmr 3 years

The 40 week series will see one miner a week being released over 33 weeks, with the final 7 weeks concentrating on the technicians and medics who helped in their rescue. More soon...

World in turmoil once again as Chilean astronauts stranded in space. 3
3 years
Clegg anounces introduction of national service for study fees 0
4ty2 3 years

this would allow the lib dems to stick to their free university promise and help the NHS out of is financial crisis. The young people would not need payment as it would acount fo furthr education in...

shrinking violet denies she is Arophied wife 6
arrghgarry 3 years
India to outsource its fiascos to Glasgow. 0
Rescued miners say it was a just a case of matter over mine. 0
Nick McCarr 3 years

And that my friends is the last you'll hear from me on this subject!...

Ed's first PMQ: Cameron congratulates Miliband on beating his brother, Frasier. 7
Stan Laurel 3 years
69mph Hells Grannies 2
Kazytc 3 years

When plumber Colin Whizz-Furze, suped up a mobility scooter, originally designed for a disabled friend, he had no idea that it would attract some very dangerous customers, who descended on Colin, to...

Obarmy gets a Colorado Kiss whilst others diss 2
Kazytc 3 years

Amidst the mid-term elections, in the US, President O'Barmy , has received what is fondly known as the "Colorado Kiss". In this instance, the Colorado kiss, takes the form of painted billboards,...

BBC introduces the TWANGO 0
Big Mama 3 years

..a new group looking into arm-in-arm strategies appertaining to certain side stepping and throwing of bodies, in a modern coupling situation on a solid base, as seen on a television station when a...

French fuel shortage - protesters run out of petrol on way to picket line 0
Moggsy 3 years

'We haven't really thought this through'...