Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Table football-X-factor version launched,:Suboteo 12
Mr.3374 3 years

Wish I had photoshop...

Lib Dems hold Countdown studio sit-in to protest at late student coursework. 0
Ian Searle 3 years
‘We are tired of war’ say Brits 0
Gerontius 3 years

A survey carried out by the BBC reveals a growing number of people living in the UK feel attacks against the citizens of Afghanistan are becoming increasingly justified., The poll found 87% of...

Uk Importing Kremlin spies after Cambridge says they have run out. 0
Dun Dunkin 3 years

One Don, with a wistful look in his eye, said "Its not like the old days when the brightest and best all wanted to be traitors. However there is a ray of hope in that at least if a Lib Dem calls you...

Arrested Julian Assange turns out to be cleverly-disguised mannequin. 0
petebrown 3 years

They seek him here; they seek him there. @petebnewsagency...

Naughtie dreading interview with Will Banker and Frank Ducking. More soon. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Man not sure if the women in ‘Thai Lesbian Sluts’ are really women at all... 2
bonjonelson 3 years

[more soon]...

Man not sure if the women in 'Tied Lesbian Sluts' are really into bondage... 1
Dexter 3 years
Thompson: More programmes, less quality 2
Alixir 3 years

The freezing of the licence fee for the next six years will result in more repeats, dross reality tv, and mobile uploads in order to "give a ITV a fighting chance to achieve better viewer ratings",...

Council uses health at work laws to stop prostitutes smoking on street corners 5
brownpaperreporter 3 years

Councillors in Walsall officially declared street corners as designated places for work for prostitutes and have banned them from smoking whilst touting for business Our reporter interviewed Janet...

Raoul Moat 'Not Quite Ready' to be a Quiz Question 1
De-scribe 3 years

Insufficient time has elapsed for crazed Northumbrian gunman Raoul Moat to be used as a Pub Quiz question, a report suggests. "Its just too soon", said Mike Robinson, General Secretary of the...

Billy Bragg finally gets song that suits his voice... 0
Doylem 3 years
Russian to host crime world cup finals after back room fix by THIEFA 0
StoopyDeGunt 3 years

After extensive lobbying by Mickey Foreman, Reggie Adams and Ronnie McVicar, London looked certain to win the rights to host the next crime world cup finals. But they obviously hadn't done enough to...

Mike Ashley explains why Chris Hughton got the sack... 1
Doylem 3 years

“Chris is a decent and honourable man, who won promotion, at his first attempt, from the Championship back into the Premier League. But this is Newcastle United, the finest club in la la land, so...

BBC defends showing Panorama voting-fix documentary 3 days before X-Factor final 2
bonjonelson 3 years

[more soon]...

Man not sure if the women in ‘Lesbian Sluts’ are really lesbians at all... 0
Doylem 3 years
Gordon Brown’s book: "I was Prime Minister, you know, I really was”... 0
Doylem 3 years

In his new book, the ex-premier attempts to remind the British public about a period which, though very recent, has been expunged from almost everyone’s memory. The title will feature photographs...

Bob gets the needle and asks “What’s in a name?”... 0
Doylem 3 years

Having your girlfriend’s name tattooed on your arm can be a hostage to fortune, but Bob Evans has been lucky. After Jan blew him out, his next three girlfriends came along in a convenient sequence...

Survey of empty shops slams Northern unlicensed traders 0
MC One R 3 years

A survey today slammed unscrupulous traders in the North of England for failing to use empty shopfronts to sell almighty amounts of dangerous and illegal merchndise to unsuspecting Christmas shoppers...

Facebook Conquers Child Abuse 4
Grover 3 years

The social-networking website Facebook, which previously courted controversy by refusing to add a simple red “panic button” to their site, has succeeded in ending all child abuse and neglect. As...

Cameron: ‘I Will Never Forgive Myself if Smiths Reform’ 1
De-scribe 3 years

Untold national misery could follow David Cameron's admission that he is a fan of 1980s indie band The Smiths, it emerged last night. Cameron's revelation could now lead directly to a reunion of the...

Superfast Broadband by 2015? I waited past 9pm and it was still as slow as ever 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years
Lord Cardigan demands more fashionable form of knitwear... 0
Dexter 3 years

Preferably one without Raglan sleeves...

Silent musicians fail to understand irony 0
MC One R 3 years

A number of unknown musicians, along with a number of artists in desperate need of a career relaunch and Pete Doherty today announced that they were recording a silent record to combat the...

Charge of the Light Brigade... 0
Dexter 3 years

goes up to 45p/Kwh...

Brits roll up at hotel pool to find German already been eaten by shark 6
Gerontius 3 years

Is this in bad taste?...

New dogging website 'Quickieipedia' goes online... 0
Dexter 3 years

More smut soon...

List of vital US facilities merely a list of every McDonalds and Starbucks 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Iranian uranium yellowcake scores poorly on UN edition of ‘Come Dine with Me’ 0