Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Rappers looking for new vocal tic 0
simonjmr 3 years

Rap artists throughout the world are looking for a new vocal tic after Will.i.am has started using "Dirty bit" in all his songs,. This follows years of Busta Rhymes incorporating "Flipmode" and...

'Poke the Duchess with a Stick' now UK Top Sexual Innuendo of 2010 0
pinxit 3 years
Cable leaks on Clegg and Cameron 0
4ty2 3 years

to be published under "the 3rd man - the sequel"...

Desperate West Ham to sign Chilean miners in bid to escape relegation 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Psychotic luggage manufacturer may have a case to answer 0
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
Public Should Not Be Alarmed At Mention of Birth Of Jesus At Christmas 0
IABP 3 years

News agencies and the TV media broke with their normal transmissions to run a government annoncement that the public should not be unduly concerned by the mention of the birth of Jesus during their...

Manchester slaps transfer demand on City 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Man who says he never watches X Factor says he always knew Max Cardle would win 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Elizabeth Hurley calls ‘Over’ 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Landmark Legal Case 1
Bismarck 3 years

In the first known case of it's kind, a stick is suing the Metropolitan police for Post Traumatic Stress after it was used to poke Camilla.'The Police should have protected the royals better 'he said...

Julian Assange to appear on 'a very special' Noel's House Party Christmas Gotcha 7
Golgo13 3 years

After over a decade off our screens, the BBC have announced what is surely the coup of the Christmas TV season by luring Noel Edmonds back to Crinkley Bottom for a very special edition of Noel's...

face of Mohammed seen in suicide bombers smoke blast 0
4ty2 3 years

American doors showing Jesus don't stand a chance against the powerfull display of Mohammed going up in smoke. Originallt the swedish authorities were thinking he was lead astray from the student...

Clegg: “We’re not prepared to abandon our principles... unless you ask nicely”. 0
Doylem 3 years
There were ugly scenes in Surbiton this morning 0
Bismarck 3 years

a passenger was stopped from getting on the local disability bus. 'I might look a bit different from the rest of them' he said 'but I know my rights'. The driver had refused him entry on the grounds...

Demand increases for romantic 25th anniversary midnight township taxi tours. 2
ramblesnake 3 years
Miriam Clegg now wondering what Nick really meant when he said "I do." 4
deskpilot3 3 years
The home Office has released pictures of people they want to question 0
Bismarck 3 years

in relation to the violence at the student fees protest march. All the photographs show individuals wearing jumpsuits,balaclavas and helmets.' We know there isn't much chance of any real...

Commuters disrupted by unexpected absence of flash mob at Liverpool St station 2
rickwestwell 3 years

Train services from Liverpool Street were severely disrupted last night by the unprecedented absence of gangs of would-be anarchist Facebook users engaging in some organised activity in an attempt to...

Chilean Miners Now 'Nearest Man Utd Supporters Club Branch to Old Trafford' 0
De-scribe 3 years
Christmas to be brought forward a week to avoid next round of arctic weather 2
Basil_B 3 years

With the Christmas break up set to coincide with the next outbreak of severe wintry weather conditions, the government have decided to break with tradition and bring christmas day forward one week to...

Germany threatens BMW export ban unless price of oil drops. 1
Ostsee 3 years
Sales executive fulfils all gift-buying obligations in “twenty minutes, tops”... 2
Doylem 3 years

“I get all my presents on Christmas Eve from the 24-hour petrol station on the bypass”, boasts Jim Sanders, with misplaced pride. “For the kids I get furry dice, tubs of Swarfega and maybe one...

Red Sea to reopen. 2
MrChigleysAunt 3 years
Pre-Christmas evening class: how to feign delight when unwrapping crap gifts... 0
Doylem 3 years
Hurley Opens Her Legs and Waits for a Tickle 0
De-scribe 3 years
Day 13 and BitchiLeaks continues to wreak havoc across the world. 1
MrChigleysAunt 3 years

The World, or at least that part of it which encompasses Oaklands Park, Beech Grove and The Dene, is braced for another day of revelations from the BitchiLeaks suburban gossip site which, some claim,...

Canal no 5 perfume: “so near”, as Christmas gift, “and yet so very far away”... 0
Doylem 3 years
Ballot-box/shredder combo: ideal gift for the totalitarian dictator in your life 1
Doylem 3 years
Holy smoke pastor banned from meeting 0
Erlang 3 years

but he can join others in the car park smoke shelter by the smelly drains...

Home Secretary confirms Camilla was hit with an ugly stick. 6
MADJEZ 3 years

More treaseonous remarks soon...