Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
“Pick up the soap, Chaytor. I said ‘pick up the soap’”... 1
Doylem 3 years
Ex-MPs: 0
Iscariot 3 years

Before you're sentenced for robbing the people, ensure your prison is burnt to the ground...

Neighbourhood Watch: putting ‘peeping Tom’ tendencies on a more formal footing. 0
Doylem 3 years
Newsbiscuit revealed as source of daily mail 0
4ty2 3 years

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8245289/Police-ignored-Dr-David-Kellys-mobile-phone-records.html]looking for mobile phone records[/url]...

“Why me? Anyone in here could have claimed those pineapple chunks on expenses." 0
Doylem 3 years
London Eye to be renamed EDF Energy London Eye 0
Tammy Flugh 3 years

EDF Energy announced today it would lower the Eye's carbon footprint by turning it into a human powered treadmill to generate electricity...

Middle-aged man still baffled by complicated handshakes... 0
Doylem 3 years
Mr Kipling Agent Orange Slices perfectly safe to eat 0
greg various 3 years

say Food Falling Standards Agency...

All German Eggs "Now Proven to Cure Cancer" claim Homeopathic researchers 0
Jammydodgers 3 years

after traces of dioxin contamination were found in the feed given to some chickens...

Michael Gove demands Health & Safety undergo 'psychiatric evaluation' 0
pinxit 3 years
Critics of Bristol Police Insensitivity Told to "Put a Sock in It" 0
De-scribe 3 years

apparently...

‘Oh dear me, how can I tell the wife this bad news?’ 2
malgor 3 years

wonders newly-diagnosed monosyllabically-restricted speech disorder sufferer...

Witness Re-Location Location Location launched on E4 2
A Wagonload Of Monkeys 3 years

E4 have announced the launch of a new Phil and Kirsty show based on the popular Location, location, location format. We have seen a spin off in the form of Re-Location Location said E4 spokesman...

Mount Everest to get chairlift in 2014 1
gaijintendo 3 years

Plans have been drawn to open a chairlift on the worlds largest tourist attraction to stem the number of deaths on its ascent routes...

Strange but true: it takes three times as long to say ‘www’ as ‘world wide web'. 3
Doylem 3 years
Chaytor to put legal bill on expenses 0
flyerblade 3 years

as well as furniture for several cells in several UK prisons., Other MPs manage to Chayte the expenses system without prosecution...

Church of England launches loyalty card... 0
Doylem 3 years

The Church of England issued this press release today. “For two millennia, people have had to make that most difficult of decisions: to worship either God or Mammon. The received wisdom, bolstered...

Ex MP Chaytor gets 18 months, could be out in 7 but will be buggered anyway. 0
DiY 3 years
After chewing off his own arm ,smart arse reflects and wishes he had asked the 2
Malcum eggs 3 years

reality camera crew for help...

Entire Barmy Army arrested for breaking Geneva Convention 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

The Sydney Cricket Ground is deserted now, as are the bars and streets. No revellry, no songs, as the entire Barmy Army are in jail. An Australian court jumped at the chance to get their own back...

David Chaytor claims second home allowance for Wandsworth Prison 0
Fred 3 years
Bristol police say Heather McCartney is not a suspect . 6
Malcum eggs 3 years
Gordon Ramsey claims Ashes win responsibility as Cook named man of the series 0
simonjmr 3 years
Ted Williams story shocks people to think homeless people are also human beings 0
Dumbnews 3 years
New look Aussie team... 0
Doylem 3 years

Hubris in for Harris, [i]Schadenfreude[/i] to replace Hilfenhaus, Beer in for Bollinger...

Ed Miliband to communicate purely through medium of mime 2
Ludicity 3 years

Labour leader Ed Miliband has revealed that he will take a vow of silence and convey his political message entirely through the performance art of mime, using his body as a political tool. ‘All...

Call up for Skippy as Australia cricket chiefs get desperate for a new captain. 2
Basil_B 3 years
Coalition to end early after more than 6,000 complaints from the public 0
simonjmr 3 years
England boost backroom staff with ‘Nickname Czar’... 1
Doylem 3 years

Having won the Ashes in such dramatic fashion, Team Director, Andy Flower, acknowledges the part played by the backroom staff. “We have bowling coaches, batting coaches, fielding coaches, sports...

Australia to deport 11 terror suspects on January 8th 1
Mrblacker 3 years

The Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard has confirmed that 11 suspected terrorists are to be deported on Saturday morning after several months of activity. "There've been reports of this group...