Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Jesu crucified after playing a howler for Nazereth F.C. 2
arrghgarry 3 years

although it is alledged Jesus the carpenters son can walk on water on this performance ,i would be surprised if he could walk on grass...

"Catholic Priest" defence fails in girls abuse case 1
andhrimnir 3 years
Blair memoir copied and pasted from student's work 4
ChrisHarrison 3 years

Tony Blair’s latest book, A Journey, has been revealed to be the work of a student from King’s College, London. The announcement comes after Faizal Iqbal, a second year Chemistry and Politics...

Thousands die in accurate Civil War battle re-enactment 0
Mrblacker 3 years

An investigation is underway after over 5,000 members of the Sealed Knot died in what's described as an 'all too accurate re-creation of the Battle of Naseby'. Over 20,000 people took part in the...

Summerisle to burn 3 year's worth of PCSOs in bid to save on carbon footprint. 0
the coarse whisperer 3 years
De Agostini to sponsor the new bi-weekly Middle East Peace talks. 0
Ian Searle 3 years

Issue 1 £2.99, subsequent issues (£12.99 each) build into a lasting solution for the troubled region. Free DVD of Benjamin Netanyahu with every issue, Issue 1 comes with colourful collectors box...

Outrage as Middle East peace talks knock cricket off the headlines 1
allmyownstunts 3 years
Vuvuzela ban and rise in unlicensed yard-of-ale competitions 'no coincidence' 1
jp1885 3 years

Real ale campaigners CAMRA have blamed the ban of vuvuzelas from certain premiership grounds and Uefa-sanctioned games for the sudden increase in unregulated yard of ale drinking competitions across...

Ffion Hague reveals miscarriages result of "anal sex gone wrong" 0
Snarkos 3 years
'Turns out I wouldn't rather die than give up my car' says recently hijacked man 0
la maga 3 years
First thing in morning 97% of embalmers wake up and smell the coffin 2
pinxit 3 years
New New Labour cleared in 'No Balls' betting scandal, point finger at Tories! 8
Sharpehunter 3 years

A relieved and very delighted Harriet Harman spoke to press outside The House of Lords this morning "I am relieved to have it made clear that at no point was the New New Labour Party connected in any...

"I'm not gay," announces Hague. "Just really, really sad." 0
Snarkos 3 years
US hoped 'Drug war in Mexico would be like Colombia, minus the mass graves' 0
la maga 3 years
Cameron is this century's "Athena-lite poster boy" 0
Snarkos 3 years

[center]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/29/article-0-0AF49E62000005DC-810_468x349.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01/athenaperry_228x273.jpg[/center] British Prime Minister David...

William Hague smeared by wagging tongues 3
Insomnia 3 years
Alien visitor eagerly awaits outcome of Middle East peace talks 0
la maga 3 years
Search for knowledge yields 'disappointing' results 0
la maga 3 years
He demanded to know, so I had to kill him, explains manager 1
Oxbridge 3 years

Brian Ford, a 52-year-old divisional director at Reading-based IT systems provider Quantixx, has defended his recent slaying of middle manager Karl Malone, 34, at his trial at the Old Bailey. 'Karl...

'I bet we were set up' says one of the accused Pakistani cricketers 1
Scroat 3 years
Miliband brothers are the 21st Century Kray's claims TV programme 0
simonjmr 3 years
Isle of Man sues news biscuit for prejudicial reasons for being made to feel 4
Basil_B 3 years

second best to the Isle Of Wight. 'We never get a mention' said a random man resident of the Isle of Man...

Pacemakers to be powered by zimmerframe dynamos in drive to increase OAP fitness 0
SingingHinny 3 years
MP's political point scoring to be made difficult due to new bandwagon laws. 0
Basil_B 3 years

A new law was introduced today to ensure all bandwagons will be thoroughly greased to prevent Ministers of Parliament jumping on them to easily. The effects could be wide ranging for many MP's...

Cat Woman defends her actions "TopCat lived in a dustbin for years and it never 11
Sharpehunter 3 years

did him any harm, so whats the problem?" Officer Dibble was unavailable for comment, it is feared that he has been a victim of recent cutbacks and has been replaced by CCTV in New Yorks seedier parts...

William Vague on sexuality 3
Erlang 3 years
Christopher Myers to join the United Nations - likes being in the Hague 1
simonjmr 3 years
Coventry Godless claims Hawking 2
simonjmr 3 years
Spate of copycat killings leaves ferral copycat numbers dangerously low 3
dicky37 3 years

[More soon]...

Hague denies claims of gay sex with aid and his associate Christopher Myers. 0
Basil_B 3 years