Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Blair Memoirs sponsor Hollywood Smile, put whitening strips sachet in each one.. 0
Iamthestig 3 years

For that "bling of incompetence!"...

Tony Blair defies medical science by revealing a third face 0
exigo 3 years
Crack British Badger Rescue Team Arrives in Chile 2
mugwump 3 years
Fatted Calf calls for restrained celebrations as Prodigal Son returns 2
Oxbridge 3 years

Brutus, a fatted calf in the household of Nehemiah, son of Zachariah, of the Tribe of Benjamin, in the Land of Judaea, has appealed for calm in the wake of Nehemiah’s younger son Reuben returning...

It Took a Lot of Bottle to Invade Iraq, says Blair. 0
IABP 3 years

"You don't know how sloshed I had to be before agreeing to that"...

Labour Party Stunned as Zippy From Rainbow Enters Leadership Race... 0
mugwump 3 years
Most good bookshops admit to being a little bit naughty sometimes 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Popoular tabloid daily, The Sun declares a rare defeat! 0
Sharpehunter 3 years

The Editor of the The Sun, Britains most popular dailynewspaper has today acknowledged and admitted to defeat. "We sat there all weekend sipping our latte's and flicking through those pictures of...

Charles Kennedy Would Have Made A Great PM, says Blair 1
IABP 3 years

He's my bestest mate in the world and I love him..hic...

New study of alcohol-related harm hits bookshops today 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
‘The Journey’ goes straight to the top of Crime hardback chart 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Chilean miners send letters, thoughts on moral relativism to loved-ones 7
Golgo13 3 years

As hopes rise for an earlier-than-expected rescue, the thirty-three miners trapped 700 metres below the surface in the San José copper-gold mine in northern Chile sent messages of love, hope, and...

"Demise of Pakistan Cricket no loss, our water ski-ing team are on top form.." 2
Coldstream 3 years

Says Pakistan Prime Minister "With every monsoon cloud there is a silver lining, and our silver lining is the miles and miles of glorious stretches of water washing across our glorious country"...

Chief Medical Officer Warns of a Massive Outbreak of TB in the Next Few Days 0
IABP 3 years

Lots and lots more soon...

Blair warns that autobiography '45 minutes from launch' 1
pinxit 3 years

Panic in streets as 10-mile exclusion zone imposed around Foyle's...

Brown refutes Blair’s, “tiny cock” accusation 0
AdrianJ 3 years

I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?...

Stig Unmasked as 'Embodiment of Nations Middle-aged Men's Hopes and Dreams' 0
thisisall1word 3 years

Top Gear Producers have agreed to let HarperCollins reveal that their racing car driver is a personification of the dreams and aspirations of the inner child of a nation of middle aged boorish men.,...

HarperCollins Reveal Slightly Smaller Stig Inside Outer Stig Layer 0
thisisall1word 3 years
"Git" Revealed As Word Of The Festival 0
bobbynine 3 years

Boffins studying the language at this year’s Edinburgh Festival have revealed that an old favourite was the most popular word used by stand-up comedians in 2010. According to the Linguistic...

Sky buys broadcasting rights to miners 0
4ty2 3 years

beating big brother after presenting a better list of who to send down the hole to join them before voting them out...

last big brother contestans to be put in bin 0
4ty2 3 years

to join cat...

Eastenders cast despair as Sun Hill Retirement Home closes. 0
MADJEZ 3 years

The end the Bill means former cast members will be released straight into the community when they leave the soap. No more soon...

X Factor contestant's trash Cowells Spanish Villa 1
Basil_B 3 years

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/31082010/19/wannabes-trashed-cowell-villa.html That is a real headline and fuckin hilarious...

Saville denies implications in Pakistani match fixing scandal 4
Basil_B 3 years

Former host of 'Jim'll fix it' Sir Jimmy Saville categorically denied today of any conluding with the Pakistani cricket team over match fixing. Saville is alledged to have had contact from an unknown...

Body found in missing kayaker hunt ,John darwin the original 0
arrghgarry 3 years

titleholder paid tribute to the challenger for trying and said 12 hours was not very good ,like ,I cannot see anyone breaking my record or my kayak ,because I broke that...

England's Women Cricketers cleared in no-ball betting scam. More soon 0
Mrblacker 3 years
Cricket betting latest: 0
Mrblacker 3 years

Bookmakers take bets on who will be the first Pakistani player cleared of all charges by the PCB after being found guilty by the ICC...

Microsoft apologises for lack of software update 0
Mrblacker 3 years

The computer programing giant Microsoft has apologised to millions of users around the world, for failing to issue software update today (31/08). The firm said that under normal circumstances, it's...

Feel the Romance of British Royalty, Diana Underwear 0
4ty2 3 years

Chinese aniversary present to the british public by Jealousy International “Free your mind, free your style” so one can't say they lack a sense of humour...

After the success of a heartbeat reader i-phone launch a rectal thermometer ap 0
Ian Searle 3 years

For people who are really up their own a***s about their i-phones...