Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Net migration to be reduced to "tens of thousands"... by expelling Birmingham 0
jm 3 years
Vatican Pope's comments on condoms a success as HIV epidemic 'halted', says UN 0
simonjmr 3 years
Voyeur Drowns Attempting to Reach Dogger Bank 2
De-scribe 3 years
Manufacturers 'baffled' by popularity of new 'Country Fresh' feminine deodorant 18
rickwestwell 3 years
DiCaprio flies again after air scare – one of his films was the in-flight movie. 0
Ian Searle 3 years

ARRGGHH!!!...

Johnson threatens Strauss with a lot of short pitch stuff for first Ashes test. 0
Basil_B 3 years

Apparently he's going to run into bowl at Strauss but instead of letting the ball go he's going to shout in his face ' I want people to buy in to the fact your a pomme twat Strauss'. He will then...

Growing fears Korean stand-off will lead to nuclear war and ruin royal wedding 0
Oxbridge 3 years
Pyongyang writing press releases in the style of Newsbiscuit 2
Erlang 3 years

North Korea's military says: "The South Korean enemy, despite our repeated warnings, committed reckless military provocations of firing artillery shells into our maritime territory near Yeonpyeong...

Shock news: mistake found on internet... 1
Doylem 3 years

WebWatch, the organisation that monitors the internet for errors, has found one. Jerry Linebacker, WebWatch’s CEO, takes up the story. “We’ve all grown accustomed to regarding the internet as a...

Phatom Flan Flinger revealed to be Ben Collins 8
drstrangelug 3 years
Irish built Titanic needs no bailout claims pressured captain 0
simonjmr 3 years

April 10: 08:00 Four days into maiden voyage from Southampton to New York, April 10: 09:00 All fine progressing steadily, April 10: 10:00 All fine: Game of croquet with the Parker- Stevensons,...

Queen cancels Easter to make way for Royal Wedding 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

I am the head of the church you know...

Jesus dismayed that water into water is more profitable. 0
Erlang 3 years
World of Warcraft to bail out EVE Online 2
drstrangelug 3 years

Following a collapse in the tritanium market leading to a depressed station node industry , EVE Online has requested 6 billion gold pieces from World of Warcraft...

Germany to bail out Ireland in exchange for Blarney Stone 0
Ostsee 3 years
Irish nostalgic for days of potato famine. 4
MADJEZ 3 years
Dappy of N-Dubz to front revamped Antiques Roadshow 0
ruthless1 3 years

Dappy of N-Dubz is to be the new face of a revamped Antiques Roadshow titled "Old Stuff and S***", focusing on pre 2005 mobile phones...

Teenage Pregnancy Rates Fall Dramatically Following the Release of Black Ops 4
ruthless1 3 years
Isle of Wight on alert after renewed tension between Southampton and Portsmouth 2
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Somali pirate Cap'n overwhelmed by 7,500 applicants for 2 vacancies 8
Golgo13 3 years

In previous years, Somali pirate ship captain, Ibrahim Abdikarim would have had to appoint head-hunters to scour the seven seas for new hostages, but with economic woes and looming public sector job...

Royal wedding galvanises holiday trade... 1
Doylem 3 years

Travel agents are reporting unprecedented interest in foreign holidays for the last week of April next year. A spokesman for Thomas Cook watched in amazement as flights and packages filled up within...

Rush to book holidays from April 28th. “Where? Anywhere will do”... 7
Doylem 3 years
Cap of 43,000 on non-EU skilled migrants ‘insufficient’ say Man City and Chelsea 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Lenders anger as Irish Government claims for Mis-Sold Loan Insurance 0
Hezekiahgrump 3 years

Irish Taoiseach Brian Cowen has claimed the the end of the financial crisis is in sight after it was revealed that the IMF and Eurozone loans are unenforceable. "I was sitting in my underpants...

Drunken Greggs shop assistant had bun in the oven 0
simonjmr 3 years
Police warn of door to door Taliban imposter 0
Erlang 3 years

Police today warned householders to be on the lookout for a man posing as a Taliban negotiator calling door to door offering to broker a peace deal. "He's very convincing, dark skin, beard the lot"...

Jobs as a teacher ,thats how my people see me 11
arrghgarry 3 years

not a meglomechanical tyrant...

Junior journalist 'hung up' over 'air quotes'. Blames 'satire' site. 0
pinxit 3 years
Irish to ditch the Euro and to restore ancient currency called the potato. 3
deskpilot3 3 years

100 crumbs to the crisp, 100 crisps to the potato., 100 potatoes to the.errno-one's got 100 potatoes...

X Factor Confirms "Irish Bail Out" Theme This Saturday 0
LtFrankSlade 3 years

Leaks suggest the running order will be: Brian Cowen - "You Never Give Me Your Money", Bob Geldof - "Ireland's in A Rat Trap", Bono - "Leaving (With My Taxes) On My Jet Plane", Gerry Adams -...