ronseal 3 years
New Dallas series to feature entire previous series as a dream 0
Sinnick 3 years
Taliban to tally me my banana, 2
beau-jolly 3 years

daylight come and me want go home...

Rugby’s Martin Johnson, “determined to stamp out ear-chewing”... 0
Doylem 3 years

England coach, Martin Johnson, was bullish about ridding the game of its more reprehensible practices. “We’re taking a ‘zero tolerance’ approach to foul play during the Six Nations...

Counter terrorist review explained 0
beau-jolly 3 years

Detention: The old system: Police could arrest a suspect simply for looking shifty. The suspect would be either given a summarily beating there and then, or starved for 48 hours before...

Concrete Rabbits' Feet thrown at protestors as Mubarak begins 'Charm Offensive' 0
pinxit 3 years
New theatre production based on Scooby Doo cartoon 'captures the zeitgeist' 1
wallster 3 years

Then reveals him as old Mr Perkins the factory owner...

CRB Scheme attacked by mad axeman. More soon. 0
FormerlyAlOPecia 3 years
Congresswoman Giffords' man "Always here for her. Except this one short trip" 0
thisisall1word 3 years
Mubarak still ignoring ‘pokes’ say Egyptian people 0
Gerontius 3 years

Under-fire Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has insisted he is not ignoring the 9,763,231 ‘pokes’ currently waiting for a response on his Facebook page and has promised to respond to them all,...

Yemeni President has to stay until 2013; he wants the same working hours 0
3 years

as the English Dictator Clegg...

Jeremy Hunt to change his name to Jeremy C*nt 1
John Wiltshire 3 years

'I know when I'm beaten,' he admits...

Conservatives and Lib Dems to merge forming The Condem Party 3
AndyOverhead 3 years
Malawi goverment to open tender for alternative wind energy concept 0
4ty2 3 years

by contolled farting. Instead of breaking wind in public places, which has become a problem in Malawi, people are urged to hold back. As it was possible to control this issue under the diktatorship...

Cameron's Mental Health Suspect..... 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

..As he continues his 'piss in the wind' speeches re Egypt., If this carries on, he may come to think that he's the number one leader in Europe...

Rupert Murdoch launches subscription only dreams 1
Ludicity 3 years

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has launched his first foray into the the human subconscious with a subscription dream service called The Nightly. ‘I have already invaded every other aspect of...

Sales of potpourri slump. “I smell a rat”, says manufacturer... 0
Doylem 3 years
Recession Hits Scotland's 'Central Belt' 0
Jesse Bigg 3 years

Glasgow Kissing, up; deep-fried Mars Bars, down...

Top Gear presenters diagnosed with Compulsive Rudeness Disorder 1
John Wiltshire 3 years

All three Top Gear presenters have been diagnosed with Compulsive Rudeness Disorder, which they may have caught from Stephen Fry or Frankie Boyle., Speaking on behalf of all 3 presenters, Jeremy...

First fatality in Queensland as joker asks locals 'windy enough for you?' 1
Skylarking 3 years
Muslim Brotherhood to join Brotherhood of Man in Egyptian Eurovision bid 0
virtuallywill 3 years

May Sing "Sisters are doing it for themselves"...

Norfolk secondary school head defends school's choice of 'soft' A'Level subjects 0
Curbie Firetank 3 years

Dr Keith Gilberts (48) head teacher of Saxthrupton secondary school in Norfolk has spoken up in defence of the A’ Level choices at his school. This follows news that elite university body the...

Clegg tells tall tales as country shrinks 2
beau-jolly 3 years

Deputy PM Nick Clegg last night denied reports that the country is getting shorter despite reports that it shrank by 0.5% in the last three months. He went on to explain that standing next to very...

Malawian Indian restaurants report difficult trading conditions 0
riesler 3 years

more fart jokes soon...

“‘Soft’ subjects harm prospects” admits jobless Joe (BA in Beatleology, Leeds).. 0
Doylem 3 years
Old Bangles hit is No1 in Egypt as people urge Mubarak to walk like an Egyptian 2
Basil_B 3 years
Take-over operation “a great success”, as locals empty bed-pans at St Diana’s... 0
Doylem 3 years

When St Diana’s Hospital, in Darlington, was faced with closure, local people rose to the challenge of taking it over. “We hear a lot about the ‘Big Society’ these days”, says Sally...

Spin doctor takes hypocritical oath 1
StoopyDeGunt 3 years
Mubarek warns that Egypt 'will become a dictatorship' 0
John Wiltshire 3 years

Outgoing Egyptian president Mubarek today warned that if he leaves office the country will become a dictatorship, with no other political parties allowed, no freedom of speech, pictures of the...

Wogan to form interim Irish Government 9
red 3 years

Against a backdrop of discord, veteran broadcaster Terry Wogan, who dearly loves the 'old country', has agreed to take over running it for a while as that nation's politicians sort themselves out. ...