Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Cameron starts Big Society animal shelter at No. 10. 1
Tammy Flugh 3 years

More animals soon...

Foreign Office Issue New Advice to Holidaymakers: Avoid Tehran and Cleethorpes 0
thisisall1word 3 years

cheap shot - Tehran's lovely...

Army apologises for sacking soldiers via Moonpig 5
Fin Robertson 3 years

The Army has apologised after 38 soldiers learned they were losing their jobs after receiving a personalised e-card from Moonpig.com One soldier received his marching orders on his PDA whilst...

Ian Paisley has peacemaker fitted, doctors 'not optimistic' 2
rickwestwell 3 years
Barclays boss points to Churchill for inspiration 3
Gerontius 3 years

Barclays boss Bob Diamond has promised shareholders that some of this year’s record £6.07bn profit will be spent on erecting a huge ‘finger’ outside their headquarters in Churchill Place.,...

‘Is it just the little grey vermin you have running around Number 10 ..... 0
Gerontius 3 years

.or the rat as well’ asks cat...

Cameron blames typo for Big Society rumour, "Pig Society" is the correct term. 0
maurice0c 3 years
Welsh referendum to be replaced by revolution to generate interest 1
ianslat 3 years

Disgruntled Welsh voters have announced that the forthcoming referendum on devolving further powers to the Welsh Assembly will be scrapped in favour of a Egyptian style revolution. 'It's just not...

"You don't sweat much for a fat lass" crowned Bolton's most romantic phrase 2011 1
simonjmr 3 years
Barclays' offer to pay off national debt declined by Cameron 0
Sinnick 3 years

I was just thinking, £6 billion profit per year is almost exactly £100 per person...

Clegg superseded by Larry as Cameron's pet 0
Sinnick 3 years

http://agent007blog.com/files/2009/03/blofeld1.jpg I'm sure there's a good story here for someone and an excellent opportunity for photoshop...

Downing Street cat faces calls to resign following mouse hacking scandal 0
Ludicity 3 years

Larry, the new Downing Street cat, is under increasing pressure to resign after claims that he knew more than he originally let on about a number of mice that had been hacked into. ‘Larry has...

Berlusconi denies paying for sex with under-age prostitute 1
Gerontius 3 years

But admits forgetting to check his calendar, (is this in bad taste), http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz87/Dream-of-Gerontius/imagesCAXC3J6K.jpg...

Downing Street eviction 0
Cyn Thetik 3 years

A rat interviewed on the steps of number 10 said he had only been looking for a friend who used to live there...

Watched pot finally boils 0
dicky37 3 years

[A LocalBiscuit regional news exclusive]...

17 year old hooker relives visit from Berlusconi 0
acwanaut 3 years

"He told me I'd play in the Six Nations but all I got was a contract with Coventry"...

Unlucky Parisian couple wins trip to Paris 0
dicky37 3 years

[Plus tôt]...

Europe warned continent may tip over due to migrant influx 0
Ninja monkey 3 years

Italy has warned that an influx of Tunisian migrants arriving on its shores could have devastating consequences for all European Nations. Interior Minister Roberto Maroni said migrants who have...

Italian Prostitution to take Berlusconi in hand 0
simonjmr 3 years
Spam counselling 3
Zadok the second 3 years

When John Spears, whose email address is john_a_spears@talk300.net, started to get spam emails apparently sent from his own email account, he began to get worried. Had he been hacked? Was his laptop...

London 2012 to end with spectacular display of disillusionment and recrimination 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Unheard of rock band to release shortened version of worst selling album 0
Iamthestig 3 years

After years of legal wrangles and red-tape, Middle finger, a 1990's cornish rock band, have announced they are to release a special edition of their album "Liskeardcore". The four piece from Saltash...

Woman who's eaten only crisps for 10 years regrets marrying Gary Lineker. 0
Ian Searle 3 years
Isle of Wight residents gather in Newport Town Centre to demand regime change 0
Basil_B 3 years

Disgruntled inhabitants of the Isle of Wight flowed into the Town Centre of Newport today in a middle eastern style protest to demand an end to the Gordon Brown led Labour Government., 'I've come...

Business secretary denies any involvement with Newbury Horse deaths 0
Iamthestig 3 years
Johnny Wilkinson denies arranging hooker meeting for Beckham 0
acwanaut 3 years
Colombian drug-smuggling submarine forced to surface as crack appears in hull 0
pinxit 3 years
Sarkozy admits French language a hoax after Wikileaks exposé 9
OllieP 3 years

After yesterday's Wikileaks revelations, Nicolas Sarkozy has today confirmed that the "French language" is indeed a one thousand year old hoax. The president of France revealed that what purported to...

Liam Fox 'furious' over sacking of soldiers by email... 0
be reasonable 3 years

The Defence Minister described the actions of the MOD as 'a betrayal of trust' and 'showing a complete disregard for the fact that these men have put their lives on the line for this country'. He...

Army to demoralise Taliban with emails saying they are to lose their lives 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years