Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Ryanair confirm destination airport for London Olympics will be Prestwick. 5
Mrblacker 3 years
Undercover cop spent most of his time under duvets 4
roybland 3 years
Cameron To Cut His Own Hair As An Austerity Measure 1
Jesse Bigg 3 years

'I don't care if it ends up lopsided south!'...

Labour win against Oldham but remain in the third division. 5
deskpilot3 3 years
Benadictine monastary admits Barry Scott a 'poor choice' to lead silent retreat 0
Skylarking 3 years

MORE SOON!!!!...

"The Archers" to be renamed "The Pargetters". 3
Tammy Flugh 3 years

"As the death shook Ambridge to the core, it seemed the obvious way to mark the show's 60th anniversary", a BBC spokeswoman explained...

Workers win right to work themselves to death. 0
the coarse whisperer 3 years

The government today announced that British workers will have the privilege of working in harness until their dying breath. Minister at the Department of Work and Pensions, Iain Duncan Smith, has...

Reebok invents sportsgear that works only for bright people 0
4ty2 3 years

by sending the light emitted by the bodies of their bright customers back into their body. [center][url=http://www.reebok.com/GB/more/zigtech#List]Reebock ZigTech apparel[/url] According to their...

Builders Bum spotters defend hobbie. 3
Trickster 3 years

'We just do it for the crack.'...

Crack Plumber grabs headline again, apologizes to carpet fitter for 0
melody 3 years

putting nose out of joint...

‘More child abuse gags please!‘ grateful nation begs Frankie Boyle 2
Skylarking 3 years

The people of Great Britain are still said to be ‘inconsolable’ after the edgy Glaswegian humourist Frankie Boyle has confirmed that he is quitting the live stage. “The nation is beset with...

Police to draw up list of people they least suspect 14
Golgo13 3 years

Family and friends of Denise Setchley today have fresh hope of finding her killer after police announced a new series of potential leads arising from a list drawn up of people they least suspect....

Undercover PC was working in Apple Store for 6 years. 14
bonjonelson 3 years

[More soon]...

Iran denies it has uranium enriching plants. 11
Trickster 3 years

and Afghanistan denies it has Taliban enriching plants, refuting outright any cultivation whatsoever of Opium or Hashish...

Atheltic dog blamed for excrement through politician's letterbox 2
Mrblacker 3 years
Palin to declares gun ownership to be a public health sheme 0
4ty2 3 years

as gunshot victims are cared for on behalf of the taxpayer thus can count themself lucky. The bill does still come in below Obama's suggestions regarding costs.,...

Le Pen likely to be succeeded by La Pen 4
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Social housing list grows as anti-social housing grabs all available funds 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Scouse tourists remain in Tunisia as its "feeling more like home every day" 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years
New York convict to sue prison after rat tried to give him a blow job. 6
Tammy Flugh 3 years
Parking Issues At UN Building May Be Real Reason For Many International Disputes 2
Textbook 3 years

The United Nations Organisation has attempted to tackle many of the world's problems over the years but are now finally getting around to something that has plagued the UN since its founding- the...

Australia floods: Water not to blame. 1
arflaethel 3 years

The country is in the in the grip of an unusually strong periodic climate phenomenon that brings fourty days of rain; The devastating flooding in Queensland is the result of Australia being in the...

14 year old bomber says buying the petrol means he can’t afford tuition fees 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
After losing all their money to various con men OAP's Mr and Mrs Cassocks are 2
melody 3 years

tired of being prayed upon...

MI5's bring a child to work day a mixed success 0
dr nick 3 years

I thought my mum was a PA at the Home Office until I was bundled into a car on my way to school,drugged and came to in a dank room in Morocco! A man who told me his name was 'your worst nightmare'...

None-more-accurate Wikipedia celebrates 27th Birthday 7
Skylarking 3 years

Celebrated ‘dictionary of the airwaves’ Wikipedia celebrates its tenth anniversary today. The Wikipedia website – noted for its painstaking accuracy and in-depth scholarly research was...

USA to put the punjab dish Sarson Da Saag under nuclear weapons control 0
4ty2 3 years

following the discovery that the dish is made from [i]Brassica juncea[/i], discovered to be an Uranium enrichment plant by an US plant biotechnology company. With the plant growing in the mountenous...

Cameron denies that Britain has banker enrichment plants. 1
Tammy Flugh 3 years
Nigerian scammers behind Tunisia unrest, it emerged today. 2
Tammy Flugh 3 years

A spokesman explained that the old scams weren't as profitable as they used to be, and a newly deposed president with millions of dollars that he needs help moving to a safe country was just what the...

Master Splinter spottet in New York 0
4ty2 3 years

when accidentially bumping into a prisoner whilst trying to make his way to freedom, splinter that is. Following rumors that Leonardo has come out of hiding in LA...