Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Last Comment
Dementia research in danger of being forgotten 3
Queen of Tarts 21.09.12 7:44am
seymour totti
WHO names children as world's most prevalent STD

The World Health Organisation today issued a stark warning to try and curb the spread of a sexually transmitted disease which it described as having reached "epidemic proportions." This particularly...

jamsieoconnor 21.09.12 7:43am
button
Chief Whip denies calling police "plebs". "I called them "oiks", he insists 0
jamsieoconnor 21.09.12 7:01am
jamsieoconnor
'Click here to enter website' a geat idea says stupid idiot 0
antharrison 20.09.12 10:24pm
antharrison
Arachnophobes shun new web-based help forum 1
FlashArry 20.09.12 9:37pm
Sir Lupus
Sweeney Todd declared “fit and proper person” to run pie-and-haircut franchise

Offcut, the government regulator that oversees the approval of both the male hairdressing, shaving and cold meat retail sectors has ruled that Mr Sweeney Todd is a “fit and proper person” to...

nickb 20.09.12 9:29pm
nickb
British rats' "attitudes hardening" to illegal imports

A survey has uncovered British rats’ anger at news that unlicensed West African cane rat meat is for sale on market stalls in East London. “For decades we British rats have been proud to be...

Sir Lupus 20.09.12 9:27pm
Sir Lupus
Pregnant woman "had no idea she was a soldier."

“One minute I was enjoying an exotic holiday in the Middle East, the next I was being shouted at by a Sergeant Major Male Midwife,” an exhausted Jennifer Beasley of Wigan recalled. “He kept...

nickb 20.09.12 9:25pm
nickb
MIDDLETON FAMILY TO LAUNCH NEW RANGE OF SOFT ROLLS

Michael and Carole Middleton (parents of the Duchess of Cambridge) have announced the introduction of a new line of baked goods. "We thought we should take advantage of recent events" said the...

Al McHogan 20.09.12 9:25pm
FlashArry
Ancient scroll shows Mary Magdalane hid marriage to Jesus to get council house. 7
MADJEZ 20.09.12 9:20pm
Watford Gap ‘to be filled at last’.

Secretary of State for Health, Jeremy Hunt, has announced plans ‘to fill the Watford Gap with a giant false tooth’, setting aside £26 million of the NHS budget for the project. Conceptual...

malgor 20.09.12 9:19pm
Sir Lupus
Clegg apology - Cameron responds: "Actually this IS easy - I'm not sorry at all"

more apologies soon. or probably not...

Sir Lupus 20.09.12 9:11pm
Sir Lupus
Pregnant Camp Bastion soldier "a modern day Mary" 0
quango 20.09.12 9:07pm
quango
Amish youths embrace Mullet haircuts. 1
Queen of Tarts 20.09.12 9:05pm
Tighter Scissor and Comb Controls Urged After Amish Hate Crimes

Anti Scissor and Comb activists in the United States are asking for stricter controls on the sales of scissors, combs and clippers after 16 Amish men were found guilty of hate crimes for forcibly...

20.09.12 8:57pm
Soldier blames pregnancy on “friendly fire... and a bearskin rug”... 0
Tripod 20.09.12 7:28pm
Tripod
The Magic Eyeball,by John OFarrell.

A hillarious thow true autobiography of Newsbiscuit founder John O Farrels early years,written by yes by me, Lobstoper Rampa aka John O Farrel.A fact full no holds barred of how I was kidnapped from...

Lobstoper Rampa 20.09.12 7:00pm
bonjonelson
Outcry after French magazine publishes topless Mohammed photos 0
bonjonelson 20.09.12 6:58pm
bonjonelson
Everyone is going crazy

over Sainsburys new controversial express pay as you go sexbots.Excited men are cueing around the block to try out the new sexbots,a pilot project being held in one of their popular north London...

Emma Royd 20.09.12 6:27pm
charlies_hat
‘Football seems all right to us' insist gay community

Typical match day for Derren and Marcus, two die-hard United fans 7:00am: Derren is woken by his ‘Red Devils’ alarm clock - a good luck present from his mate Marcus on the opening day of the...

Gerontius 20.09.12 6:01pm
Gerontius
Promenade Visitors Entertained By Obese Scottish Family Rushing To Catch Tram

Day-trippers to Blackpool were yesterday still laughing out loud after recounting the hilarious sight of a family of four obese visitors from Glasgow desperately shuffling in vain to board a tram...

20.09.12 4:10pm
rikkor
Nick Clegg duets with Ed Balls on “Je ne regrette rien” remix

.. congratulations to The Poke...

20.09.12 3:56pm
Bruce Springsteen buys Olympic White Elephant for daughter

The London 2012 Legacy commitee have today announced the sale of the Olympic stadium to the singer Bruce Springsteen, who has bought the site for the sole use of his daughter Jessica. ‘She has...

charlies_hat 20.09.12 3:35pm
button
Homeware shop that has not changed in 115 years closes down due to "technology"

A homewares shop that has not changed since it opened 115 years ago has closed down after claiming it was beaten by ‘technology’. The Period House Shop in Warwick, Warwickshire survived through...

20.09.12 3:32pm
Mark Duggan had no gun in his trousers, but was 'just pleased to see policeman' 0
charlies_hat 20.09.12 3:20pm
charlies_hat
Ofcom declares Sky 'fit and proper' to buy up and rebroadcast old US TV dramas 0
Skylarking 20.09.12 2:52pm
Skylarking
Inspector kintama tells Japaneseman who cooked and sold his penis,testicles and

scrotum to diners,expect a grilling...

burnmybridges 20.09.12 2:21pm
burnmybridges
Bruce Springsteen not crowdsurfing: “I just needed a lie-down”, Boss said... 0
Tripod 20.09.12 1:54pm
Tripod
"My ass sweeter than Pippa's" claims smitten donkey-lover 0
FlashArry 20.09.12 12:49pm
FlashArry