Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
North Korea split into North West and North East Korea in boundary shake up 0
MT Bucket 3 years
New pictures emerge of Kim Jong Il defeating Chuck Norris 0
MT Bucket 3 years

Nah a bit too far fetched even for him...

New pictures emerge of Kim Jong Il assassinating JFK 0
MT Bucket 3 years
New pictures emerge of Kim Jong Il's 1968 landmark moon landing 0
MT Bucket 3 years
2 Million mourners at Kim Jong Il funeral after rumours of a free buffet at wake 0
MT Bucket 3 years
North Korea to start 2012 with 50 megaton firework display over Seoul 0
MT Bucket 3 years
Schrodinger jokes are both funny and dire at the same time, explains comedy prof 0
the coarse whisperer 3 years
Schrodinger's wife admits sexual frustration/ satisfaction 0
Psycadelic Squirrel 3 years

He's in my box, he's not in my box (May as well jump on the bandwagon budge up Miliband)...

Taggart helping police with their inquiries... 0
Smart Alex 3 years

after it is noticed that more murders happen on his patch than anywhere else in Britain...

Schroedinger slapped as man explains his 'your cat DID shit in my garden' theory 3
Perks 3 years
Kim Jung Wild announced as surprise North Korean leader 0
apepper 3 years

More to follow...

Politicians Hoping for Armageddon in 2012 8
Quaz 3 years

A poll of leading politicians reveals that their best hope for 2012 is some kind of End of the World event based on an ancient Mayan prophesy. “I’ve looked at all of the options” explained...

Schroedingers cats eyes may and may not be installed at box junctions. 1
Iscariot 3 years

I'm sure I've got less than a half-life remaining...

Reminiscence Therapy undermined by disagreement on date of "Back in the Day" 2
dvo4fun 3 years
Kim Jong-un denies 'improper relationship' with Adam Werritty 1
Perks 3 years

As preparations continue for his succession to power, Kim Jong-un has had to move to deny any wrong doing following revelations his good friend Adam Werritty has been passing himself off as his close...

North Korean leader to host "Kim'll Fix-It" 2
virtuallywill 3 years

Nuclear Arms race, you've got it!!!...

Inquiry to be held after Katie Price passed herself off as a celebrity 4
ronseal 3 years

Broadcasters and publishers were scammed for over a decade by a woman with falsies who claimed to be a celebrity. She then gained access to front pages, news agendas and even documentaries, in a...

New signpost at the Church of the Nativity reads 'No Broom at the Shin'. 1
MADJEZ 3 years

More biblical fisticuffs soon...

New Year’s Honour’s list puts the OBE in obesity 1
nickb 3 years

Eric Pickles, Nicholas Soames and Anne Widecombe are to be awarded with special OBE’s for services to obesity. “These OBE’s for the obese could be seen as being for services to growth,” a...

Delight as Grim Reaper finally appears in Sir Cliff Richard calendar 6
kimllfixit 3 years

Economists may have already written 2012 off as being a year of depression and hardship, but the news this morning that the newly released Cliff Richard calendar will feature the demise of the 72...

Eastender to spend quiet Christmas with family 9
jp1885 3 years

BBC bosses are bracing themselves for a barrage of complaints this festive season, after it was revealed that a character in popular soap Eastenders was to enjoy a quiet Christmas devoid of the...

New hope in the battle against bee cocaine. 0
3 years

Top scientists are now close to a breakthrough in their revolutionary study into why something exists that causes people to spend most of Summer sneezing, drinking their own nose-liquid or crying...

Mother of six sues Christmas. 3
3 years

A mother of six caused a stir yesterday by lodging a case at the small claims court to sue Christmas. 'I know my rights' announced 39 year-old Rachael Waters. 'I have six boys to look after by seven...

North Korean Young Pretender begs people to "Stop Your Sobbing" 1
Drylaw 3 years
Newspaper could be planning feature on New Year's Resolutions 0
ronseal 3 years
Only three more sleeps until... 3
riesler 3 years

the Insomniac Society's Spring Ball...

Kim Jong-un named as 'supreme little leader' 0
DiY 3 years

The tiny but perfectly formed and proportioned Kim Jong-un has been unveiled to the masses. Arriving on the celestial cloud of beautiful perfection the diminutive but smartly dressed leader was...

‘2012 will be more of the same old shit’ predicts Mystic Meg 1
Immunis 3 years

In a break from tradition, Mystic Meg’s prediction for 2012 was limited to just a few lines. ‘With a cock in Westminster, fat fuckers mooning over North America and no sign of money rising in the...

East Midland Trains criticised over ‘replacement piggyback from a tramp service’ 15
3 years

Commuters on a journey from Glasgow had little praise for East Midlands Trains last night, after arriving in St. Pancras a lot later than scheduled. The passengers had an inkling they were in for a...

Government propose One Chav per Family Law 4
Immunis 3 years

In an attempt to reduce the number of feckless unemployable youths roaming Britain, the coalition government have proposed limiting the number of registered chavs to one per household. The Minister...