Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
UK accused of acting like world policeman for saying "not much we can do, sorry" 0
ronseal 3 years

Britain has been accused of assuming the role of world policeman, after turning down appeals for help from Middle Eastern nations with the words, "I'm sorry, there's not much we can do." "Who on...

Chaos looms in Morocco 0
greg various 3 years

as carpet sellers threaten to stop fleecing tourists...

Gaddafi "untrustworthy and just out for himself" says Alex Salmon 0
Faversham5 3 years

In a major speech tonight in the function room of the Jolly Thistle, Dalwhinnie, Alex Salmon gave his full support to Libya, again. "Can I just say how much the Scottish government supports the...

All Gove needs is phonic love 0
trish marsh 3 years
All Gove needs is phonic love 0
trish marsh 3 years

"Learning reading" says our school sec Gove, "Is simple. I know I can prove, That all problems chronic, Will be sorted by phonics.", So...

Meaning of literacy non-words discovered in secret school phone tap 0
trish marsh 3 years

Stop press.. literacy test non-words turn out to be real after all in educational circles - as secret transcript below shows. Head in full flow to staff meeting: "The gax is coming! The dar that...

Meaning of literacy non-words discovered in secret school phone tap 0
trish marsh 3 years
Petrol sign tampered by joker 4
beau-jolly 3 years

The 24-hour Tesco garage in Fleetsbridge, Poole, Dorset, was targeted on Sunday morning. A prankster changed the sign to read 125.9 a litre. No, hang on...

Fleming's left hand rule 'still inspiring us', say rappers. 2
Zadok the second 3 years
Study finds verbally abusing your computer makes the internet faster 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Census to revert to Biblical formula... 0
Doylem 3 years

Speaking on behalf of the Office of National Statistics, Director Glen Watson revealed that the 2011 census will revert to the tried and tested Biblical format. “Everyone will be required to return...

[deleted] 0
malgor 3 years

[Wasn't happy with my post.]...

Do it right, with Classic English Brogues 0
3 years

In Arab culture it's considered rude even to display the sole of one's shoe to a fellow human being. Certainly, crossing one's legs ankle-on-knee style should never be done in a public place for...

James Bond to overthrow Gaddafi in Hollywood remake 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Col Gadaffi uses Sandpeople disguise to avoid uprising 0
simonjmr 3 years

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12544624...

Jim Bowen recovering after two mild jokes 3
beau-jolly 3 years

Comedian and former BBC Radio Lancashire presenter Jim Bowen came over "a bit funny" at his home in Melling over the weekend and is being treated at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary., The 73-year-old...

Wild jubilation as England actually beat Dutch amateurs at cricket 0
Oxbridge 3 years
Jim Bowen unlikely to reach 101 or more. 1
charlies_hat 3 years
Call for Bruce Forsyth to be Mr. Saturday Knight 0
beau-jolly 3 years
'The lost Enid Blyton' book unveiled as Dan Brown's best yet. 0
charlies_hat 3 years
Hospital crisis; “Circumcision cut back to the bone” 8
beau-jolly 3 years
Census to be carried out by pharmacists 4
Zadok the second 3 years

The Government will recruit pharmacy staff to carry out the 2011 UK-wide census, the Office for National Statistics confirmed yesterday. “Chemists are the only professionals who undergo training...

"Poor financial regulation in UK 'fuelled financial crisis'"... 1
be reasonable 3 years

In other stunning revelations, it has been reported that members of the species ursus arctos horribilis sometimes defecate in temperate forests...

Gadaffi Denies TV speech made from New York 4
virtuallywill 3 years

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/25/article-0-068FDA1B000005DC-353_468x526.jpg...

Velodrome to be converted into a football stafium. 0
Tammy Flugh 3 years

Lord Coe issues an appeal for this to be postponed until after the 2012 games...

Egypt still struggling to disperse remaining foreign news reporters from Cairo. 1
flossie mcjava 3 years
Worries that the very wealthy affected by fuel povery 2
virtuallywill 3 years

http://ssy.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/fuel-poverty1.jpg...

Ailing Steve Jobs fears his creation of the worlds largest slave labour market 0
3 years

will go unrecogonized...

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan... 0
beau-jolly 3 years

A stately veladrome permit:, Where Coe, the lorded runner, ran, Through budgets measureless to man, Down to a bottomless pit...

No hunting: Except for cyclists. 0
simonjmr 3 years