ronseal 3 years
Generous cat identified as 'pussy magnate' 0
ronseal 3 years
Gaddafi refuses IRA offer to kneecap protestors as 'there are none' 0
ronseal 3 years

There's a joke in there somwhere...

Ideas for a name please.. 15
OldThingy 3 years

Prince Charles, in his garden at Highgrove has an area called "The Stumpary" - an area with old tree stumps which are allowed to rot natrually and grow wild for insects and grubs to make their home....

A1, A5 and A47 valued at £3.76 each on Antique Roads Show. 3
be reasonable 3 years
Rail user ruptures space/time continuum in quest for cheap ticket... 0
Doylem 3 years

“It all started when I tried to buy a rail ticket to Glasgow”, recalls London-based Brian Singleton. “The price was astronomical! I bought my first car for less than it was going to cost me to...

Revolting people 2
OldThingy 3 years

Have you noticed there are a lot of revolting people in the world this year, particularly around the middle east. But then my wife is revolting too. She is revolting about me being disgusting. But...

New Prius commercial to feature Eddy Grant's "Electric Avenue" hit 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Stuffing the birds 0
OldThingy 3 years

There was stuffing left over from the turkey last night so I decided to put some out for the birds. I now have a pair of sage and onion tits and a ready stuffed robin...

iPaddle 0
OldThingy 3 years

My apple has gone pear shaped...

Gaddafi updates status to "petulently defiant" 0
simonjmr 3 years
Dear Leader seeks like minded individuals for fun, friendship and more 0
simonjmr 3 years

Due to recent world events Dear Leader finds that they are losing friends, colleagues and like minded despots at an alraming rate due to populist uprisings. Dear Leader would like to meet new...

Canadian Mounties condemn weapons of moose distraction... 1
Doylem 3 years
Soup on tie “not product placement”, say Campbells, just “poor grooming”... 0
Doylem 3 years
Primark warn of expected drop in quality to cut costs further! 0
Iamthestig 3 years

The Big Society spokesman Dale Sloan asks: "Just how low can their quality go?"...

Pam valued at £3.76 on Antiques Rhodes Show. 0
Tammy Flugh 3 years
Government to make savings by replacing Sure Start Centres with Wacky Warehouses 0
evilsuperstar 3 years

The government has unveiled a radical new plan which will enable it to cut all of its Sure Start Centres and replace them with an alternative child care facility which will actually generate income....

Accused Cornish assasin says he was set up and he is just a pasty. 0
3 years
Marks & Spencer re-establish ownership of stores after airing 'Your M & S' ads.. 0
Doylem 3 years

In recent advertising campaigns the retailing giant has implied that the stores ‘belong’ to their customers in some obscure way, then seem surprised that customers behave accordingly. Arthur...

Gaddafi wins Oscar for his remake of Custer's Last Stand. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Soccer Salaries Slashed 0
The Icon 3 years

In an unprecedented move guaranteed to cause outcry and outrage in Soccer circles, so called ‘Premier Prima Donnas’ voted to accept self imposed swingeing cuts in their own salaries., A...

Image consultants rebrand UK's class system as bi-polar 0
ronseal 3 years

Britain's traditional have and have not society is to given a long overdue rebranding in line with celebrity culture. Terms like rich and poor are to be replaced, with a more media friendly term....

Match Fixing... 1
bsp123 3 years

Cricket authorities are investigating match fixing after cricketer admits he bats for the other side, more to follow...

Alzheimer’s charity choose 'Forget You' as anthem for new ads. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Bernard Matthews Turkeys to sponsor product placement on Arsenal TV Online 1
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
TV Guide: Mud Men. Archaeologists search the remains of Johnny Vaughans career. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Ronseal and BBC deny David Dickinson product placement agreement 0
virtuallywill 3 years

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00057/door_57652t.jpg...

HMRC launches new retail-style dodge one get one free tax avoidance scheme 0
ronseal 3 years

Britain's greedy scumbag community has been offered a fantastic new package of tax avoidance deals, so companies like BHS can avoid two taxes for the effort of one...

BBC to continue 'zero' product placement in sports interviews 0
virtuallywill 3 years

http://wfcolumns.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/alemany-mateo-formerly-real-mallorca.jpg...

Future monarchs to be voted for by the public on new TV show, 'The Rex Factor'. 2
wallster 3 years

ha ha ha ho god help us...