Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Last Comment
Muslim Free School Derby mislead me, claims EDL parent 2
medici2471 18.10.13 7:47pm
godly1966
Bag lady gets a bit handy in court 0
davetwojackets 18.10.13 6:05pm
davetwojackets
Lonely pensioners should huddle together for both warmth & company says BG Chief 0
Ref Minor 18.10.13 5:19pm
Ref Minor
Cameron fury at texts asking if he had over-stayed his welcome in Downing Street 0
cinnahmon 18.10.13 4:39pm
cinnahmon
SNP to award Nectar points to all YES voters 0
cinnahmon 18.10.13 4:34pm
cinnahmon
Child's Condition Described As "All White" After Tumbling Over In Snow

Hat tips all round including all sensitive and definitely-not-racist football managers...

Titus 18.10.13 3:00pm
Titus
Man mugged for his wig says it was a hairy experience

. Again with the tip of the hat to Smart Alex...

Flugelbinder 18.10.13 2:58pm
Flugelbinder
Child Has Felt Picture Making Toy Stolen - Details Still A Bit Fuzzy

Huge hat tip Smart Alex!!...

Flugelbinder 18.10.13 2:52pm
Flugelbinder
Breaking news: Unfinished artwork stolen - details still somewhat sketchy 2
Smart Alex 18.10.13 2:50pm
Flugelbinder
Prisoners Denied Vote on Bedding Supplies After Blanket Ban 1
Flugelbinder 18.10.13 2:47pm
Wrenfoe
Supreme Court rules prisoners must be allowed own category on UniformDating.com 0
Ref Minor 18.10.13 2:34pm
Ref Minor
Protester Complains She Was Seduced My Man 'Posing As Undercover Policeman'.

"I would never have let him get me pregnant if I had realised that he was just another tedious protester, with no job, no home and no prospects" said the woman. "He convinced me that, as a police...

Titus 18.10.13 2:31pm
Ref Minor
Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to be renamed after successful DNA test. More soon. 2
dominic_mcg 18.10.13 2:03pm
Titus
Man loses magnifying glass - details still a bit hazy 2
Smart Alex 18.10.13 1:58pm
jimmydodger
"Hunt For Lonely People" Slogan Misleading Claims MP 5
Flugelbinder 18.10.13 1:45pm
Flugelbinder
Paul McCartney Covent Garden gig "not part of traffic congestion solution" 1
Ref Minor 18.10.13 1:41pm
Wrenfoe
Thousands Of Decorating Contracts Delayed As Firemen Call Off Strike 0
Titus 18.10.13 1:14pm
Titus
Parent Accused of Racism After Calling Son a 'Cheeky Monkey'

Mrs Deborah Falden, 32 of Northants, has been accused of racism after calling her 7 year son Peter a 'Cheeky Monkey'. Mr Bill Harrow, headteacher of the primary school that Peter attends said "Mrs...

Flugelbinder 18.10.13 1:12pm
Flugelbinder
Coalition to introduce a 20 month Price Freeze On Sweaters, Jumpers and Cardigan

No 10 has today announced dramatic measures to help keep the country warm without impacting fuel bills. In a counter offensive against the energy suppliers and in response to recent price increases...

Deimos 18.10.13 1:09pm
Titus
Govt advises pensioners on winter survival

“What’s the problem with all these moaning pensioners?” says Joe Propaganda “I’d be like a pig in shit if it was me! Look, everybody knows most pensioners are past their use-by date and...

farmer giles 18.10.13 12:08pm
farmer giles
Hodgson Given List of Innocuous Words To Avoid

Following the non-event published in every paper, and leapt upon by every anti-racism group, the non offence caused by Hodgson to anybody has lead to the England Manager being coached on how he...

Flugelbinder 18.10.13 11:17am
Flugelbinder
Literate ecstacy user suffers withdrawals after e book confiscated in drugs raid 0
irreverendJ 18.10.13 10:59am
irreverendJ
'I just hate old people', admits Ian Peters, British Gas MD

The Managing Director of British Gas, Ian Peters, has today confirmed plans to 'remove' a record number of adorable grandparents in the lead-up to Christmas, in a desperate bid to rid his home town...

Jesus H 18.10.13 10:53am
Jesus H
'I can cure your loneliness' by Paul McKenna

Following my good friend Jeremy Hunt’s statements today that chronic loneliness is our “national shame”, I felt morally obligated to give my new book a nice plug. It deviates from my normal...

TobiasBV 18.10.13 10:43am
TobiasBV
Penguin Classics Accidentally Publish Autobiography Of The Smurfs

"We only realised our mistake when we finished reading it, and found that it was not full of outrage, self-justifications and angry recriminations" said a spokesman for the publishers. "I suppose we...

Titus 18.10.13 10:39am
Flugelbinder
Rock Bands not as good as elastic ones claims office worker 2
Flugelbinder 18.10.13 10:36am
Flugelbinder
Nike ‘Fuelband’ to track British Gas profits

Health fanatics and hypothermia sufferers were celebrating the launch of a new activity-tracking wristband, which guarantees to monitor fitness goals, frostbite and the gluttonous proceeds of energy...

Wrenfoe 18.10.13 10:09am
Wrenfoe
Outrage as Austrian man claims he has normal relationship with all his relatives

Hans Bloch, a middle aged Austrian man, has found himself the centre of feverish media debate this week after admitting he had an “entirely healthy” relationship with his family. Bloch appeared...

TobiasBV 18.10.13 9:44am
TobiasBV
Biography of Smith’s Crisp a surprise hit

A long awaited angst filled biography of the classic English crisp, “The Smith’s” is tipped to be a best-seller in this year’s Xmas book trade. It tells the tale of a humble snack which...

nickb 18.10.13 9:15am
nickb
On this website illegally? Go home or face arrest

106 arrests in your office last week*...

tedweasel 18.10.13 7:51am
Titus