Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Last Comment
New Historical Evidence Proves That Most Tory MP's Ancestors'......

real name was "Unthank". 'Once a squatter, always a squatter, I say.'...

Jesse Bigg 20.10.13 9:36pm
Jesse Bigg
FA Criticised For Not Selecting On Basis Of Race Or Colour

You just can't win, with the politically correct thought police...

Titus 20.10.13 9:15pm
Titus
Solar Panel Owners Laughing As Nuclear Power Companies Only Get 9p/unit

compared with the 50/p per unit, tax free, index linked, paid for power generated (intermittently) by solar panels even if it's not fed into the grid...

Titus 20.10.13 9:10pm
Titus
Herman's Hermits "were real hermits" says new biography

They were a sweet-songed mid-pop 60's phenomenon who occupied a special place in the hearts of many. And true to their name, they never met. According to a new book, the Hermits hated the work,...

nickb 20.10.13 8:58pm
nickb
Greg Dyke sets up Commission to examine procedures for establishing Commissions 0
custard cream 20.10.13 8:16pm
custard cream
Isle of Wight disputes Jersey's "last Neanderthal" claim. 0
Al OPecia 20.10.13 8:10pm
Al OPecia
Homosexual sailor who saved drowning tourists hailed as "Gay Tar Hero"

Sorry, that is indeed dreadful, but there seems to be a running joke about variations on Guitar Hero...

ronseal 20.10.13 8:02pm
ronseal
Indian software company releases "Sitar Hero" for Kinect and Xbox

Bangalore: India developers have responded to the influx of Westernized music programs for games consoles by producing "Sitar Hero", a game which produces music only their parents will love. Players...

AReader 20.10.13 7:15pm
AReader
Ex free-school teachers take up brain surgery: "How hard can it be?"

More to follow...

apepper 20.10.13 5:15pm
apepper
Pools winner traces ‘lost’ family by forgetting to tick ‘no publicity’ box... 1
Tripod 20.10.13 5:01pm
Al OPecia
Sony launch new TV range for women - HD Nearly Ready 5
brownpaperreporter 20.10.13 4:36pm
Al OPecia
Norwegian Terrorists are ‘the scariest of all’

Exhaustive studies, coupled with an allergic reaction to pickled herring, have enabled the world’s Press to conclude that there is nothing more chilling than a gun wielding maniac who can hum...

Wrenfoe 20.10.13 3:19pm
Idiot
US Scouts offer to topple Stonehenge

Having already trashed a 170 million-year-old red rock from Goblin Valley State Park, Scout Leader Glenn Taylor is considering eradicating other 'eyesores' of the ancient world. First on his list is...

Wrenfoe 20.10.13 3:04pm
sillybugger
Grannie dies while sucking egg. "I should have taught her how" says Grandson. 3
weematt 19.10.13 11:54pm
Sir Lupus
Google takes over US after government repossessed by China

not sure if this is a joke or a prediction. could be a longer sub - China as hire purchase company/loan sharks, what wld a US run by Google look like (clue: exactly the same.) - with actual jokes...

Sir Lupus 19.10.13 11:52pm
Sir Lupus
Heroin to be ‘one of your five-a-day’, if Scots vote for independence...

A vote for Scottish independence, in next year’s referendum, would bring many benefits, according to the deputy first minister of the Scottish National Party. Nicola Sturgeon vowed to lower energy...

Tripod 19.10.13 10:48pm
Sir Lupus
Jack Bauer revealed as having saved America from fiscal cliff disaster

It was revealed today that over a period of 24hours, Jack Bauer, star of edgy television series 24, single handedly lifted the debt ceiling and thwarted extremist plans to cripple the country...

quango 19.10.13 10:01pm
quango
David Cameron to be face of new “Captain Obvious” website

Keen to build on the runaway success of the Big Society initiative, David Cameron let slip today that the government is to launch the “Captain Obvious” website, full of handy tips which nobody...

Coco 19.10.13 9:27pm
Coco
"Badger Pelts Are A Powerful Aphrodisiac" Claim DEFRA

Ministry officials are keen to promote the idea that various badger parts have amazing medicinal powers, from badger kidneys curing cancer to badger bristles curing baldness. "With any luck, the...

Titus 19.10.13 9:15pm
A.A.Arkwright
'I can cure your loneliness' by Paul McKenna

Following my good friend Jeremy Hunt’s statements today that chronic loneliness is our “national shame”, I felt morally obligated to give my new book a nice plug. It deviates from my normal...

TobiasBV 19.10.13 6:46pm
blacklesbianandproudofit
Outrage as FA Commission excludes black lesbian diabetic dwarves

..or is that dwarfs?...

blacklesbianandproudofit 19.10.13 6:42pm
blacklesbianandproudofit
Dyke insists was just about to add black lesbian to commission when story broke

I am still available...

blacklesbianandproudofit 19.10.13 6:36pm
blacklesbianandproudofit
Outrage as FA Commission excludes Old Etonians 0
blacklesbianandproudofit 19.10.13 6:27pm
blacklesbianandproudofit
Titanic violin sold for £900,000..now there's a fiddle going on if you ask me 0
irreverendJ 19.10.13 5:06pm
irreverendJ
Users slam Magical Google Glass technology as ‘a bit slow’

Consumers recently allowed a trial run of Google Glass, the latest piece of alchemy in our lives which essentially allows the user to wear the internet on their face, have vehemently denounced the...

TobiasBV 19.10.13 4:36pm
TobiasBV
Sudoku puzzle on husband's gravestone must be made trickier, grieving widow told

Angela Robinson, from Chester, has been ordered to make the Sudoku puzzle she had inscribed on her husband’s grave much more difficult. The puzzle, which is said to be ‘beginner to...

TobiasBV 19.10.13 2:48pm
AReader
Royal Mail CEO delivers speech to wrong address

Royal Mail CEO, Moya Greene, has declined to comment on her recent speech that was delivered to the wrong address. When there was no-one to listen, she left a card under the mat...

apepper 19.10.13 2:42pm
AReader
Duke of Edinburgh "losing his touch" after Malala meeting ends well. More soon. 3
dominic_mcg 19.10.13 12:40pm
Sinnick
New Al Desko eaterie creates glowing screen environment for wannabe busy diners

People who miss out on the Al Desko eating experience can see what all the fuss is about, thanks to a new restaurant in Chiswick which brings keyboard/monitor/styrofoam style dining to the masses....

ronseal 19.10.13 12:00pm
Squudge
Verruca now more popular than vajazzle , say vashionistas.

Body adorners are flocking to acquire the newest retro feature – the verruca. Once associated with shallow pools of municipal disinfectant in chilly swimming baths, the new version verucca is more...

CulchaVulcha 19.10.13 11:38am
CulchaVulcha