Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Last Comment
Consumers demand tuna flakes toughen up 0
custard cream 17.11.12 10:39am
custard cream
What is it about the global burger phenomenon?

Fat bloated Americans, some victims of superstorm Sandy, flocked, floated and even swam to the voting booths upon hearing Barack Obama’s promise of building yet more McDonald’s. Around the world...

Reg Herring 17.11.12 10:39am
Yikes
SOLIPSISM

Solisism T- shirt slogan – which is the funniest version?? Solipsistic? But am I the only one? I may be a bit solipsistic but I'm not the only one. Solipsism everywhere! Am I the only one...

granger 17.11.12 10:21am
beau-jolly
New Isle of Wight Police Commissioner vows to target anti-social Mods & Rockers 0
ginty 17.11.12 9:20am
ginty
Pastor Martin Niemöller wins 'I Told You So' Award in trial by twitter clampdown 11
Nowherefast 17.11.12 1:43am
Nowherefast
Children in Need thank Leeds pensioner who gave teenage girls ride in his Roller

Now then, now then, more soon...

MADJEZ 17.11.12 12:15am
MADJEZ
DLT arrest not child sex related. Donkey was over 16 claims former Radio 1 DJ. 0
MADJEZ 17.11.12 12:08am
MADJEZ
Residents ‘high as a kite’ after acid leak in Manchester

Police Officer John Norris was in North Street to advise residents to stay indoors. ‘As I approached one of the houses, the front door turned to jelly, all pretty colours, but when I saw my hand...

malgor 16.11.12 11:39pm
malgor
Children in Need's "nostalgia" segment axed. More soon. 1
Al OPecia 16.11.12 11:15pm
antharrison
Starbucks out performed by lay-by sandwich van

According to figures submitted to Companies House Pete’s Baps, who’s base is in a lay-by just off the M4, reported greater sales than Starbucks for the third quarter of the year. Pete puts his...

Sheepback 16.11.12 11:06pm
Paul Gascoigne denies wardrobe malfunction as Gaza Strip problems escalate 5
custard cream 16.11.12 8:26pm
custard cream
Northern vet calls a spayed a spayed 0
Smart Alex 16.11.12 8:20pm
Smart Alex
Election for dwarf leader has low turnout

More to follow...

apepper 16.11.12 8:02pm
apepper
Britain's first elected lollipop-man vows to improve service. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 16.11.12 6:58pm
dominic_mcg
Corby erupts with election fever: “you can’t buy a trouser press in town tonite" 0
Tripod 16.11.12 5:31pm
Tripod
Terry Wogan questioned as police investigate why Pudsey Bear needs an eye patch 0
Nowherefast 16.11.12 4:07pm
Nowherefast
Jedi refusal to terminate pregnancy led to woman's death

The Jedi Council have again been rocked by scandal today following the death of a young woman in childbirth after she was prevented from terminating her pregnancy due to Jedi law. Padme Amidala, a...

jamsieoconnor 16.11.12 4:06pm
AReader
Legal clarity anyone ?

Hopefully, dvo or Jeni can help I'm under the impression that DLT has been arrested and held on suspicion of sexual offences. That's what the BBC says. I have seen nothing to confirm these...

Sinnick 16.11.12 4:01pm
quango
Entwhistle denies all knowledge of Newsnight, wants bigger payout

In a sensational new development, former BBC Director General George Entwistle said he didn’t even know there was a programme called Newsnight: “It’s news to me.” he said. Rumours also...

Reg Herring 16.11.12 3:33pm
Reg Herring
Newnight uncovers "Record Playing' scandal from the 70s

Fresh controversy continues to dog the BBC when Edna Sand (age 130), a senior producer from Radio One, admitted to Newsnight that she saw DJs 'playing records' back in the 70s. Here is the...

beagle 16.11.12 3:20pm
Skylarking
Tory’s lost deposit “may have been found in seedy area of Manchester”

Police forensic teams examining a “deposit” found at an undisclosed location in South Manchester - described by officers as "seedy" - are using DNA techniques to discover whether it belongs to...

CulchaVulcha 16.11.12 2:54pm
Dick Everyman
Holy Toast!

Jim Warburton was surprised on a visit to the Norwich Art Museum this week when he was observing a portrait of Jesus and spotted something out of the ordinary. Because there on the right cheek of...

Sheepback 16.11.12 2:34pm
Sheepback
Mumsnet rant ends with no reference to Nazi Germany

A forum on ‘The benefits on vegetarianism for the under-fives’ on the popular social network Mumsnet has ended with no references to Nazi German, Hitler or The Third Reich. The thread which was...

Dick Everyman 16.11.12 2:18pm
Dick Everyman
Paul Scholes Hits Out At Society Of Ginger Lawyers

Veteran Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has slammed the recently formed Society Of Ginger lawyers whose militant and outspoken stance against "gingerism" both on the terraces and the field...

Jonny Shlep 16.11.12 1:19pm
Jonny Shlep
Norfolk horticulturalist found in "persistent vegetable state" 0
AReader 16.11.12 1:14pm
AReader
Teenagers Can't Read

GCSE Exams...

victimms 16.11.12 1:12pm
Lucy4
“Blame me for Corby”, say Mensch, like we need a fucking invitation... 0
Tripod 16.11.12 12:44pm
Tripod
Apathy convincingly trounces opposition in regional Police Commissioner vote 0
Nowherefast 16.11.12 12:32pm
Nowherefast
Mars Rover Sucked off by Dust Devils 0
victimms 16.11.12 11:36am
victimms
Okra Winfrey “not in a persistent vegetative state” says agent.

It’s a name that conjures up developments in modern Indian cookery and the art of the TV interview. But Okra Winfrey, whose famous TV “Aloo Chat!” show is as successful among African...

CulchaVulcha 16.11.12 11:24am
CulchaVulcha