Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Surprise DVD sales succes for fruit documentary 'The Kings Peach' 0
MADJEZ 3 years
High inflation rate could ruin hot air balloon industry, says expert. More soon. 1
dominic_mcg 3 years
As a result of the Navies first plastic ship the RAF are to use paper aeroplanes 16
Basil_B 3 years

As a consequence of the Royal Navy launching the first plastic battleship a spokesman for the Ministry of Defence announced today that as another effort to reduce costs amongst the armed forces the...

BBC relief at discovery of enough twats for new series of The Apprentice 8
3 years
Beckham reveals years of training to become England's first-choice perfumier 4
rickwestwell 3 years

Although generally seen as the most modest of men, former underwear model David Beckham has finally spoken out about the years of intense training and painstaking practice which he had to endure to...

University graduates forced to take real jobs 0
Screenie 3 years

A report into the employment of university graduates has discovered that some are having to take lower skill jobs, the same as other, non university attending, humans. The report goes on to suggest...

Jim Morrison arrested for possession 0
Screenie 3 years

Hat-tip to jp1885...

Newly-engaged Roxy Music fan arrested for possession 0
jp1885 3 years
BA settlement condemns millions to longer crap holidays 0
roybland 3 years

The settlement of the long-longing dispute between BA and some cabin crew condemns millions of Brits to longer holidays in crap hotels and resorts.,  , 'At least with the strikes you spent half...

Doctor Who plot leaked 4 months after broadcast 2
3 years
newspapers not required to warn celebrities before ruining their private lives 0
4ty2 3 years

Under the Labour human rights act they have been given the right to ruin it by themselves by exceptional sleazy or outstanding sexual behavior. Newspapers are the altar of the celebrity cult and the...

Oprah Winifrey injunction with W Randolph 0
4ty2 3 years

newspaper claims that Chicago Mayor Richard Daley's comments about Oprah leaving Chicago is the reason behind all the confusion making them cross each others ways...

Google admits: yep, we're evil 1
ResidentAlien 3 years

Long famed for its corporate motto "Don't be evil", California-based search company Google today admitted that the idea had "rapidly proved unworkable" and that in fact, the company has been evil for...

Dogs angry at kittens stealing their thunder on YouTube 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Katie Price hires famine-struck Kenyans as bodyguards to avert mobbing 0
ThatsHowISwissRoll 3 years
Wow! Check out who's been reading YOUR Newsbiscuit submissions! 9
bonjonelson 3 years

LOL !! Me cant believe that you can see who is viewing your NewsBiscuit Submissions! I can see the TOP 10 people and I am really OPENMOUTHED that Arrghgarry is still checking my submissions. Just...

New online advertising model lets advertisers pay you to skip watching their ad 1
Dumbnews 3 years
Sarah Ferguson on royal wedding arse rebuttal 0
roybland 3 years

, Sarah Ferguson says she found her fat arse being overlooked for an invitation to the royal wedding 'difficult'.,  , 'It was difficult,' she told the Ophrey Winfrey show. 'My girls' arses were...

World recession to be solved by banning sales of Apple products 0
Dumbnews 3 years
I Love You and Cheque in Post overtaken by "You could Win an Ipad2" in BigLie100 5
ronseal 3 years

The Big Lie 100, the league table of the biggest lies in modern society, has a new leader. "Your Cheque's in the post" was overtaken five years ago to concede second place to one of the new breed of...

B-list celebrity embarassed by his Ordinary Injunction 0
bonjonelson 3 years
FIFA official to look into bribery allegations, if you make it worth his while 0
bonjonelson 3 years
School boy praised for skirt protest but wearing a basque was going too far 0
Basil_B 3 years
Delia releases new book entitled 'How to Drink' 0
3 years
Libyan rebels take key airport 0
Basil_B 3 years

but fail to take planes because of none of them had a boarding pass...

Local man unsatisfied with coolness of his tatoos 0
Dumbnews 3 years
Pushy passer by revealed to be Terry Pratchett 0
Screenie 3 years
Playground manufacturer reports the economic climate is "swings & roundabouts". 0
MC One R 3 years
Brits complain that Paralympic tickets will cost them "an arm and a leg" 2
brownpaperreporter 3 years
Sarah Ferguson complains about Royal wedding snub on TV. 1
Basil_B 3 years

Palace comment ' sorry Sarah but Westminster Abbey had got enough gargoyles already, thankyou'...