The Only Gay in Damascus admits it’s all a hoax 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Formula 1 in crisis as car that starts in front doesn't win 1
charlies_hat 3 years
Mrs Giggs vows to stand by her husband’s £50,000 a week 0
Duncan Biscuit 3 years
Plaid Cymru calls for Isle of Wight festival to be held in Wales 0
brownpaperreporter 3 years

Ieuan Wyn Jones brokered the notion that during festival season, “the English” see all of the economic benefits of staging countless multi-day festivals, and the Principality should have a chance...

Catholic Church still in two minds about the sexualisation of children 0
ronseal 3 years

The sexualisation of young girls is an outrage against decency and should be tackled immediately, says a new edict from a catholic church. Little boys, on the other hand...

Woman actually dates man for his sense of humour 21
Re Pete 3 years

Experts were trumpeting a major breakthrough in modern dating after Suzanne Roberts, a single woman from Nottingham, met and fell for a man she conceded was "not conventionally attractive", but did...

John McCain attempt to kill Sarah Palin in Church stopped 4
samnzed 3 years

Authorities in the US confirmed they have Senator and former US Presidential hopeful John McCain (Rep) in custody after a tense standoff in Notre Dame University Chapel (Indiana) where McCain...

New Turkey Ruling Party's first resolution to cancel Christmas 1
allmyownstunts 3 years
Safety car wins Candian Grand Prix. 4
Zen 3 years
Coma recovery patient disappointed by progress on flying jet-packs 5
Re Pete 3 years

John Newman, a 54-year-old building supplies manager, emerged from what had been thought to be a persistent vegetative state, and was reportedly devastated at how little the world had changed during...

Canadian Grande Prix comes to a halt "due to boredom". More soon. 1
Al OPecia 3 years

Is it just me who finds motorsport boring?...

'Dambusters' rewritten for US audience- 'We whooped that Russki Ass' 2
Ironduke 3 years

The movie opens with Colonel Sanders inventing a new type of bomb after skipping Popcorn on a Rootbeer lake, before struggling to get his idea past his superior and eventually having to go straight...

Prescott: "I still love Ashley Cole" 3
pthr 3 years

Readers of the Sunday Times were surprised today by words misattributed to former Deputy Prime Minister Lord Prescott. "You can't help who you love," he was alleged to have said. "And despite...

Balls denies project Vulva 0
virtuallywill 3 years

Deeper later...

Cameron Persuades Lib Dems to Start Their Own Project Volvo 0
Deimos 3 years

Following Nick Clegg’s unexpected success in saving the NHS, David Cameron has persuaded the Lib Dem leader that, as a significant force in British politics, the Lib Dem party really should have...

IMF hit by Cyber attack 0
virtuallywill 3 years

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/cybermen3_415.jpg...

Stoner surges to Silverstone victory on PS3 and celebrates with another spliff 0
button 3 years
Disappointment as Olympic fans miss major drug-test failure events 0
roybland 3 years

With just over 400 days to the London Olympics, fans are expressing disappointment at not getting tickets for the major events where drug-test failures are likely. ‘OK, I’ve got tickets for the...

Brucie: Mr Saturday Knight 3
beau-jolly 3 years

Did I mention this before, ages ago?...

Weiner to be handled by shrink. More soon. 2
Al OPecia 3 years
Incentives for households to generate own nuclear power 'ill-conceived' 6
3 years

The government is facing claims that their energy policy is 'flawed', after announcing new incentives for households to produce their own nuclear power. Ministers have been disappointed at the...

Betfred revealed as George Osborne’s Plan B 0
roybland 3 years

George Osborne hopes to hand the running of the British economy over to bookmakers Betfred if his deficit- reduction policy fails, it has been revealed. The chancellor - who has always denied he has...

Ken Clarke's unacceptable posture exposed in What a Gait scandal 0
ronseal 3 years

Ken Clarke, with his unconventional views on rape and his ambassadorial role for the Chinese cigarette industry, should be a role model for young people in this country. Idolised by young fogeys,...

God steps into policy row: “my boy really meant all the wishy-washy lefty stuff” 3
FraserWords 3 years

God today stepped into the simmering row between Church and Cabinet over Coalition policy and declared: “My boy really meant it about all the wishy-washy trendy lefty stuff.”, The Almighty told...

Father gutted when teenage son finds barbecue that does clean itself 1
brownpaperreporter 3 years

Brian Jones was less than amused after his son James (Jamie, actually) managed to come up with a barbecue that actually cleans itself James (Jamie) said “dad always had an answer, “yes you can...

Archbishop of Canterbury dismisses Second Coming as a poor sequel. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Al Qaeda to advertise vacancies on Monster. 0
SingingHinny 3 years

"must be educated to NVQ level three, or have similar experience in global terrorism."...

Newspaper censured for not using 'nice to knight you' Brucie headline 5
FraserWords 3 years

To knight you, nice...