Topic — Add New » Comments Votes Author Freshness
Piers Morgan allegations: 'it's as if somebody dislikes him,' say baffled police 2
FraserWords 3 years

Detectives say they are baffled by attempts to implicate Piers Morgan in the newspaper phone hacking scandal., “It’s almost as if there’s somebody out there who doesn’t like him,” said...

Millions panic as US debt crisis may force them to cook their own food 4
Dumbnews 3 years
Young Kalahari bushmen embarrassed by 'dad rain dancing' 4
Oxbridge 3 years

For centuries, the Kung bushmen of southern Namibia have known what to do if a drought threatened their crops: dance in clockwise circles while improvising chants on a flat place at the edge of the...

Salford vastly improved by plane crashing in neighbourhood. 0
MADJEZ 3 years
Cheering crowds celebrate first orgasm since 1993 6
FraserWords 3 years

Cheering crowds gathered in St Peter’s Square last night as the world joined in celebrating Mrs Bridget O’Reilly’s first orgasm since 1993., Smoke rose from the Sistine Chapel and bells rang...

Norway deaths "nothing" compared to suicides after listening to Morrissey 2
bonjonelson 3 years
View from the Mound - a hot lesbian's take on today's world news (7/27 edition) 12
SugarTits69 3 years

You’ve probably noticed that the gaps between my posts have stretched a little lately. I’m painfully aware of it myself. I just hope you’re able to find ways to fill these gaping voids. But...

Taxidermist brings catastrophe to industry award show. 0
Corrigan 3 years
Cyclist who hit car was texting, "i h8 ca" 0
Dumbnews 3 years
BBC wins exclusive deal to broadcast first half of all gran prixes 0
antharrison 3 years
News of the World exclusive: Mike Tindall does a "Caligula". More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Fisher Price Chatterphones could all have been hacked, say police. More soon. 0
dominic_mcg 3 years
Ewok actor gets short sentence after performing sex act 'under cover of thimble' 0
pinxit 3 years
Ex-pat racist demands to be sent back where he came from 1
beau-jolly 3 years

Yorshire moor soon...

Satan uses all forms of public transport, claims new book 'The Devil Rides Owt' 6
wallster 3 years
Drug companies can't recall Alzheimers medicine. 16
the coarse whisperer 3 years
Clown's livelihoods in danger as Murdoch's pie thrower pleads guilty to assault. 0
flossie mcjava 3 years
Sara Payne's 'phone linked to NotW hacking scandal 2
dvo4fun 3 years
English teacher "shocked and appalled" at repetition of "shocked and appalled" 0
Son of Barnabas 3 years

Bertrand Thesaurus, an English teacher at Bembridge Secondary Academy, Isle of Wight, said yesterday that he was "shocked and appalled" at the limited vocabulary used in recent reactions to news...

Truebiscuit: Caped Crusader in Salford 2
Son of Barnabas 3 years

Once again, real life has trumped Newsbiscuit:, [url=http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/870771-caped-crusader-brings-peace-to-mean-streets-but-antics-worry-his-mum]Caped crusader story[/url]...

Oh, she shoulda gone to rehab... 21
rikkor 3 years

but she said no, no, no...

"Milk Powder man," is Marvel comics lowest ebb 0
Iamthestig 3 years
Silvio Berlusconi 'Ecstatic' as Credit Agency raises Italy's status to 'DD' 3
pinxit 3 years
Procter & Gamble to sponsor Red Arrows Ariel display 0
Dick Everyman 3 years
Chaos after Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn appear on All Star Mr & Mrs 3
Oxbridge 3 years

There was uproar in the studios of ITV last week following the botched recording of an appearance by Henry Tudor and his wife of three years Anne Boleyn on All Star Mr & Mrs. Fears are now...

eBay to introduce new buyer feedback rating of “Robbing Cunt” 2
brownpaperreporter 3 years

“Only submit if you know the article is genuine” one of eBay’s many flaccid attempts to prevent fake goods being sold – to no avail. In recent years the rights of the seller to leave poor...

Ally McCoist concedes defeat in Scottish title race as Celtic take 2 point lead 1
grottymonty 3 years

Football in July?...

India's drop in population blamed on Aunty Abortionists 0
Dick Everyman 3 years
Miliband 'crestfallen' after failed operation to remove Balls 3
The Paper Ostrich 3 years

Labour leader Ed Miliband is said to be ‘disappointed’ after waking up in hospital to find that doctors have been unable to remove his Balls. 'I'm crestfallen,' admitted Mr Miliband. 'My...

Ed Miliband has Operation to cure rare form of Apnea that caused others to fall 8
guffaw 3 years